Barbarian to player ratio W53

What should the barbarian to player ratio be on W53?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

About this pool:
Really dont know, thats not usually in the settings. :)

DeletedUser

I hope so :p would be so awesome xD
what is the normal ratio btw?

DeletedUser

I think most people just want maximum. Had 20:100 been an option, itd probably be wnning

DeletedUser

This. Its not really the best idea to let people decide the extent of a setting if they don't have anything to compare it to.

I think the newer worlds have like what 15-18 barbs per 15*15 (that is 100 players)? I don't know for sure, think they wanted to lower the number and make it like the older worlds.

darkaniken2

Personally, I prefer a higher number of barbs. Makes for a faster game and faster nobles. Does hurt newer players a bit though, I guess.

DeletedUser15106

Anyway, your vote for world speed and troop speed modifier wasn't really nice for "good players". :icon_rolleyes:

Good players should be able to still be good regardless of the settings. High troop speed modifier is fantastic for farmers, as you have said several times. Being a good farmer does not equal being a good player.

DeletedUser

I voted 4:1

the barbs aren't going to grow fast and with the limited size, more barbs are needed IMO.

DeletedUser

Good players should be able to still be good regardless of the settings. High troop speed modifier is fantastic for farmers, as you have said several times. Being a good farmer does not equal being a good player.

No disputing that, however most good players I know prefer the settings that allow them to pull out the largest gap over the average player.

DeletedUser

No disputing that, however most good players I know prefer the settings that allow them to pull out the largest gap over the average player.

I don't care about putting distance, I just want everyone to grow. I hate spending my days nobling players with 1 village, clearing them with 30% morale.

DeletedUser

wow, there will be additional barbarians generated for every 100 players joining the world? :O

Never seen something like that, but well, you never quit learning ;) Guess it helps eliminating the advantage people who produce barbarians for themselves or friends get.

slinkiestwizard

wow, there will be additional barbarians generated for every 100 players joining the world? :O

Never seen something like that, but well, you never quit learning ;) Guess it helps eliminating the advantage people who produce barbarians for themselves or friends get.

logically if you farmed every player around you to create farms youll have no one to noble, its a good thing:axemen:

DeletedUser

logically if you farmed every player around you to create farms youll have no one to noble, its a good thing:axemen:

well, in the language versions, i play there are barbarians in the beginning too^^ cause there are always guys, who start new, to get closer to friends, or get a better position.

But still, its called tactic, if you have to consider, how many of your neighbors you turn into farms :p

slinkiestwizard

well, in the language versions, i play there are barbarians in the beginning too^^ cause there are always guys, who start new, to get closer to friends, or get a better position.

But still, its called tactic, if you have to consider, how many of your neighbors you turn into farms :p

My neighbors are usually all farms unless they are in my tribe, anyone starts next to me this is there first and last warning restart , i dont waste my time with mail :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

btw if they choose to do 7 barbs per 100 players, how much barbs would u have (on average) in ur 15*15... cuz I don't really know how much players there normally are in ur 15*15, but I'd say about 30? U guys tell me :)

DeletedUser

how many barbs could a noob barb noob if a noob barb could barb noob?

slinkiestwizard

how many barbs could a noob barb noob if a noob barb could barb noob?

wow Geremy you should know the answer to that :icon_razz:
Plz was this a riddle or a poor attempt to be noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.