Barbarian to player ratio W53

What should the barbarian to player ratio be on W53?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinkiestwizard

And i am sure he/she will answer in time to come :) just spreading my opinion :)

your opinion is welcome but ill still wait for IT to answer, though i dont understand what your opinion has to do with the Barbarian to player ratio

DeletedUser

Nope i dont need the attention...

could have fooled me
slinkiestwizard
Total Posts
Posts Per Day: 2.89

you're just being a foul odor in an otherwise happy room. Way to go winner, way ..to...go.

slinkiestwizard

could have fooled me
slinkiestwizard
Total Posts
Posts Per Day: 2.89

you're just being a foul odor in an otherwise happy room. Way to go winner, way ..to...go.

now for my stats

General Information

so i guess you proved my point

DeletedUser

This. Its not really the best idea to let people decide the extent of a setting if they don't have anything to compare it to.
As Morthy posted earlier in this thread :icon_wink:
There will be the same amount of barbs per 15x as the previous 10 or so worlds...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the newer worlds have like what 15-18 barbs per 15*15 (that is 100 players)? I don't know for sure, think they wanted to lower the number and make it like the older worlds.
Again going by something posted by Morthy (although from a different thread)
I made it a link because the post makes more sense when you see what he quoting.

Given that this world will be slightly more dense than the last few I'm guessing there will be ~100 villages per 15*15. So basically what you're voting for is the number of barbs per 15*15... well... by all my assumptions anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

It should be right down the middle, minimize the barbs slightly, let people fight over farm ground, but I feel no barbs will stunt the growth a bit too much in the beginning stages. I don't like extremes... Find a happy medium.

slinkiestwizard

Again going by something posted by Morthy (although from a different thread)
I made it a link because the post makes more sense when you see what he quoting.

Given that this world will be slightly more dense than the last few I'm guessing there will be ~100 villages per 15*15. So basically what you're voting for is the number of barbs per 15*15... well... by all my assumptions anyways :lol:

the more the merrier, it will make for a harder fight as players grow quicker, though my interpretation of barbs per active is 7 barbs per every 100 active players. i may be wrong but thats whats presented and no way you can get that much in a 15x15

DeletedUser

the more the merrier, it will make for a harder fight as players grow quicker, though my interpretation of barbs per active is 7 barbs per every 100 active players. i may be wrong but thats whats presented and no way you can get that much in a 15x15
A 15x15 is 225 fields? I agree you won't get 100 active players in a 15x15 but to have 100 player villages and 7 barbs in an area that can hold 225 villages is hard to imagine (that really dense) but its hardly impossible. :icon_wink:

slinkiestwizard

A 15x15 is 225 fields? I agree you won't get 100 active players in a 15x15 but to have 100 player villages and 7 barbs in an area that can hold 225 villages is hard to imagine (that really dense) but its hardly impossible. :icon_wink:

ok if its not impossible it will be a party im so looking forward to , all good mate this world should be epic

Muldie325

You guys want easy farming and no challenge early game. This makes Muldie sad.

DeletedUser

i see it differently....with lots of resources available...the challenge would be to do the right thing given your surroundings. no?

DeletedUser

i see it differently....with lots of resources available...the challenge would be to do the right thing given your surroundings. no?

I like to see how people are when they only have players around them, it changes the scheme of things over just constant barb farming... In my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

then let's suggest a world for it, I'm certainly not against the idea....lots of world starts I've had have had nothing but empty barbs when I got to them, so that's the same as no barbs at all :/

Muldie325

Actually nvm, I misread this whole thing. I thought it was 7:1 not 7:100 :D

Wont make much of a difference really.

DeletedUser

think of the people in this world...not the average make up of fodder

Status
Not open for further replies.