barbs

DeletedUser

hey can you attack the same barb as someone on your same internet connection cause me and my brother are quite close and we no we cant attack the same people and that we cant share resources and stuff but what abut attacking the same barbs like i attack 1 day he attacks next ?:)

lordarcadia

I don't think barbs matter unless its nobling, its more to stop players basically tag-teaming someone from the same connection as it gives you an unfair advantage. At least thats how i've always taken the rules.

DeletedUser

If you attack one day and he attacks the next surely that would come under the same 24 hour rule used for sitters? It would be interesting to have a mod answer this question actually because with respect to not attacking the same person within 24 hours from an account you are sitting and your own account (or sharing resources or attacking/supporting each other) I would be inclined to believe that on a shared connection it is acceptable for you to attack a player one day and 24 hours later your brother could.

As for barbs though they are only going to produce the same amount of resources regardless of whether you both attack at the same time or not so it's not like you are benefitting in any way from it - IMO if anything you are probably suffering for it

DeletedUser

i no that just dont wont to get banned again you no cause im really wanting a moderator to answre this cause i read the rules and i dont no if it applies fro barbs just dont no so hopfully i get more input on this