barbs

DeletedUser

Do you love em, do you hate em?
are they worth the nobles,
or only the 9k ones and not the 1k ones

this is a big topic in tw and i think it would be something to spice up the forums a bit and talk about if we are for or against nobling barbs

DeletedUser

1k barbs are a waste of space. This is end game and the only ones nobling them are the players who are not really playing. I dont think anyone in the big tribes is doing that.

The 9k barbs are fine but for growing players nobles are expensive and it is better to noble out the enemy. But if the barb gives you a better frontline, then that is fine, or if you are a player with many nobles then converting them into barbs, and so getting more troops is also ok, but dont forget that we are in the end game and it is all about finishing the war, not about growing for its own sake.

FooFoo Pig

1k barbs are a waste of space. This is end game and the only ones nobling them are the players who are not really playing. I dont think anyone in the big tribes is doing that.

The 9k barbs are fine but for growing players nobles are expensive and it is better to noble out the enemy. But if the barb gives you a better frontline, then that is fine, or if you are a player with many nobles then converting them into barbs, and so getting more troops is also ok, but dont forget that we are in the end game and it is all about finishing the war, not about growing for its own sake.

True, but also with lower cost nobles it's easier to have a ton, for people not on the front or maybe even close to it nobling barbs to get closer or get more defense for the front is also very good.

DeletedUser

hm.. but what about people not in rain or evo :p like smaller players trying to grow htd for example

DeletedUser

I don't believe people from those tribes have any forum presence.

35se

barbs suck.

specially when you leave for a week and come back to see that a sitter nobled like 5 1k barbs....

wtf is that about? now i got like 6 villages that are complete crap. and not even worth my time

35se

but dont forget that we are in the end game and it is all about finishing the war, not about growing for its own sake.

i thought EVO was just trying to win game by holding just enough percentage.

and that you were gonna add GH when that time came?

or maybe i cant speak bird well anymore...

DeletedUser

How do you win the game by holding enough percentage? Not sure what that means.

DeletedUser

think he means something about holding a majority of the percent of land/villages intribe if u know what i mean

even so rain has a lot of property at mso its gonna be a while before that happen's

DeletedUser

How do you win the game by holding enough percentage? Not sure what that means.

I think he's referring to this as pertains to rules of world closure and a winner being declared...

Stage 1:

Once a world has roughly less than 1000 players, we run a survey to see if players would like half price coins/packets.

[Stage 2:

When the world reaches less than 500 players we run a second survey with the option to reduce coin/packet costs further to 1/3rd of the standard cost.

Stage 3:

When a tribe (or family of tribes) reaches between 70% and 80% domination* we will start the endgame phase. This involves closing the world to new registrations (if not already done), preventing players from starting over after being conquered and reducing coin/packet coins to 25% of the standard cost.

We then give the winning tribe three months to either finish by eliminating all opposition and thus end the world early (DNY did this) otherwise the world will be closed and whichever tribe has the most points will be declared the winner. If players wish for a world to continue past the 3 months, the dominating tribe must split up into smaller, warring factions.

We will be starting the end game phase on another world by the end of this month.

* domination - Percentage of player owned villages owned by a tribe.

World 34 have less then 500 players

Last edited by a moderator: