Barbs

DeletedUser

womble have become what they most despised...I guess we win. :)

DeletedUser

We have not become what we most despise, since you have munched barbs to gain more territory and it is end game stage we figured we might aswell do the same seeing as they will be useful to us later on. You haven't won yet ;)

DeletedUser

pirana takes up 3/5 of the world and have nto won against little old womble yet

just because yall have nobled barbs since the beggining of time, recruited your enemies ( i do nto mean selectively either, more like if you want please join scenario) and won what war? none together since the crash merge, but before that?????

not saying yall have not won anything, just saying that the sheer numbers in difference of poitns and villages is not due to war efforts to say the least, anyone can noble a barb. So if this world ended today, they would describe it as a hugfest majority, the most embarrising way to win, IMO

to:Freaky

we have started nobling within our ranks to get extra villages, as we slaughter you in enemy conquers, but you triple down slaughtered us in nobling those damn barbarians, they must be tough to intice so many in 1 world to attack them more then the enemy, LMAO

and that is the difference, we will still noble the enemy and a barb at the same time or internal, but our focus does not come from sat accoutns or dead accoutns, there are plenty near me and i attack here and there, when i find one, better then the enemy keeping them, but our main focus, unlike pirana is to attack active accoutns to make them quit

pirana for the most part, wait till an account is inactive and then everybody and there mother joins in as easy noblings entice yoru tribe more so then ones that take skill

nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102628

Just another sign that womble are beggining to struggle IMO but pirana are hardly in position to troll womble for it.
although recently Pirana do not noble 1.5k barbs and in the recent stats pirana are also ahead in conquers.

DeletedUser

Smacks me that womble are being a bit paranoid - every tribe is nobling barbs, but womble's conscience seems to be pricking them about it :) - the thread was about W48, not womble...

DeletedUser

It just seemed it was directed at womble seeing as we've only just started mass taking 1.5K barbs

DeletedUser

Smacks me that womble are being a bit paranoid - every tribe is nobling barbs, but womble's conscience seems to be pricking them about it :) - the thread was about W48, not womble...

no where near paranoid, at all

however, if it is freaky or someone else, we will defend ourselves from being slandered

and what Tom stated was the truth about pirana, yall have been doing it ince world start up (not sure but sounded about right) LOL

nobling barbs has ntohing to do with struggling, it has to do with numbers, if this world were to be polled, you hold the majority, so we need more villas, so on top of our enemy conquers we are introducing massive barb nobling and in 3 months or less we will have all that extra defense to beat yall up some more

so again not struggling, just coming to a realization we have far mroe less villas and at the rate yall noble barbs we will be less then 20% if we did nto

proof is in the pudding, we are leading in war stats for the year by far, and yall have out grown us by far, not possible without heavy barb nobling

anyone disagree?

DeletedUser

I agree with you six :p Not because you are a womble but because you raise excellent points

DeletedUser102628

Have to admit I was wrong - Pirana are nobling barbs still. I should of checked stats before posting.

and your leading in the war stats but not the recent ones - showing of late you are struggling more than you were before, is that fair to say?

Btw If there was a poll I know I would vote against the world ending at this moment in time and I think alot of other pirana players would vote the same way.

DeletedUser105183

well i hope im not on the list of barb munching piranas :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

no where near paranoid, at all

however, if it is freaky or someone else, we will defend ourselves from being slandered

and what Tom stated was the truth about pirana, yall have been doing it ince world start up (not sure but sounded about right) LOL

nobling barbs has ntohing to do with struggling, it has to do with numbers, if this world were to be polled, you hold the majority, so we need more villas, so on top of our enemy conquers we are introducing massive barb nobling and in 3 months or less we will have all that extra defense to beat yall up some more

so again not struggling, just coming to a realization we have far mroe less villas and at the rate yall noble barbs we will be less then 20% if we did nto

proof is in the pudding, we are leading in war stats for the year by far, and yall have out grown us by far, not possible without heavy barb nobling

anyone disagree?

Difference is, PIRANA have always nobled barbs. That's probably a major factor in why they have such a territorial lead like you say - for womble, barb nobling has always been the epitome of noobness and regarded in a condescending light. It's been the base of many a flame on these externals. Now womble are nobling more barbs than they are red dots, by almost 2:1 in the last month. Maybe 5:2 - I haven't checked exactly. Could be interpreted to be a little hypocritical - I think that's the point that freaky is making. He's not slandering you by expressing a view that womble are doing what they always claimed to look down on.

Either way, if all around me are nobling mini-barbs, I'll take a few myself. That's how it has become it seems. I don't know the whole history of every TW world, but I'd wager that there hasn't been a world won by a tribe that hasn't indulged in a good amount of barb-nobling, merging and recruiting enemies - all things that on this world are looked on with disdain which I find a bit bizarre frankly.

DeletedUser

kroncials, i can agree

emulous, we looked down upon it as players rather noble them then active or even inactive players, you cant win the world by waiting for people to go barb or nobling random 1.5k barbs

you win by demolishing players and tribes, something womble has proven time and time again

we are no in the end game phase, different rules apply, a lot like chess, the opening, middle and end game, we are no playing a end game structure which would include in nobling barbs to keep up

now if we were 3/5 of the world, i 200% guarantee a player nobled a low pointed barb would be internalled, but i guess pirana have different standards

DeletedUser

If everyone's doing nooby tactics which makes winning easier then really it doesn't matter as it all balances out. Stop flaming each other!

hallzyjake

If everyone's doing nooby tactics which makes winning easier then really it doesn't matter as it all balances out. Stop flaming each other!

Yea we both noble barbs, its part of that game where you have more nobles to know what to do with them so why not noble free villas in your area to grow...may look like a barb whore, but if you are in the backlines supporting others...it works out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

/me is a barb muncher :p Im trying to make a blob to compete with Hellmutt :D