Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

We all know you try to create some tension Ripfin, but Papa Gordo is really liked in the tribe, so you should change target.

Ripfin

As it goes an offer of peace has been sent to Barcode, since this wars greatest casualties seems to be those leaving the game, this war has gone on long enough with not much to show for it (mostly on ODA side) and both tribe have players leaving this game, many in both tribes were not for the war, and for the most part have stayed low in it, this was not a war but a bunch of little skirmishes.

The ball is now in Barcodes court to accept or deny, but this war needs to end so that we may pay our respects to our dead and leaving in both tribes. it is now time for peace.

DeletedUser

As it goes an offer of peace has been sent to Barcode, since this wars greatest casualties seems to be those leaving the game, this war has gone on long enough with not much to show for it (mostly on ODA side) and both tribe have players leaving this game, many in both tribes were not for the war, and for the most part have stayed low in it, this was not a war but a bunch of little skirmishes.

The ball is now in Barcodes court to accept or deny, but this war needs to end so that we may pay our respects to our dead and leaving in both tribes. it is now time for peace.

You mean you offered barcode peace because Fear is raping the whole tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

Ripfin

You mean you offered barcode peace because Fear is raping the whole tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

Actually Fear has not even entered into the equation, peace was offered cause this whole war is senseless, as to fear well what can I say he is the lowest of the low he backstabs his friend and his friends tribe, with friends like that who needs enemies.

and lets face it your comment was made because you realize if Barcode and ODA have peace that kind of screws you and fear now doesn't it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually Fear has not even entered into the equation, peace was offered cause this whole war is senseless, as to fear well what can I say he is the lowest of the low he backstabs his friend and his friends tribe, with friends like that who needs enemies.

That is not what i saw from your chat with a barcode player offering him peace to attack fear.
And what friends you exactly talking about with fear? He has no friends in ODA except Matt who is 90% inactive because of Real life.
And about a senseless war, barcode took already 10 villages to 0, so yeah maybe senseless from ODA side.

DeletedUser103140

Well im not sure why you send the message to the whole tribe since the people in charge are clearly stated...
Also im a little confused how you want me to reply when you still have me blocked from the Story days, which is totally fine with me. We are not interessted in taking the peace since we feel like we are actually just winning the war which is also shown in stats. Apart from that we dont really have to pay any "respect" to ppl leaving since they either just left or even helped ODA in the war.

You started the war and and we are not going to let you get of easy on this one.
I also was told that you and your big mouth claimed to be planning an op on us :D not really sure what to make of this peace offer now^^

Ripfin

That is not what i saw from your chat with a barcode player offering him peace to attack fear.
And what friends you exactly talking about with fear? He has no friends in ODA except Matt who is 90% inactive because of Real life.
And about a senseless war, barcode took already 10 villages to 0, so yeah maybe senseless from ODA side.

you must be really desperate to keep the war going, cause you know if it doesn't it leaves you and Fear in a bad place, pity. and that chat is like old, when fear left tribe. also it seems like you only got half the convo.

and yes Fear turned on Matt and Matt's tribe he is nothing but low level scum as far as i'm concerned, he is a leech and as soon as he lost a few nobles to Barcode he went whining from the tribe.

Ripfin

Well im not sure why you send the message to the whole tribe since the people in charge are clearly stated...
Also im a little confused how you want me to reply when you still have me blocked from the Story days, which is totally fine with me. We are not interessted in taking the peace since we feel like we are actually just winning the war which is also shown in stats. Apart from that we dont really have to pay any "respect" to ppl leaving since they either just left or even helped ODA in the war.

You started the war and and we are not going to let you get of easy on this one.
I also was told that you and your big mouth claimed to be planning an op on us :D not really sure what to make of this peace offer now^^

the choice is yours, accept the peace or not, but tribes under new active leadership so things will be changing.

DeletedUser

you must be really desperate to keep the war going, cause you know if it doesn't it leaves you and Fear in a bad place, pity. and that chat is like old, when fear left tribe. also it seems like you only got half the convo.

and yes Fear turned on Matt and Matt's tribe he is nothing but low level scum as far as i'm concerned, he is a leech and as soon as he lost a few nobles to Barcode he went whining from the tribe.

I am desperate? why would i be? I perfectly know that barcode will never accept peace, and what bad place? Please your whole tribe need ages to even take me solo, ty very much.
And btw the chat we are talking about is only 2 days old, don't want to post it since the player in barcode is offline right now.
Fear never turned on Matt, why would he stay in a tribe when the leader is inactive because of real life issues.
And btw now you siding with matt after you called him useless when you left the tribe?

Talking about low level scum, shall we talk about all the ops you planed against barcode players in the south and failed? or shall we not talk about you not sending any attack towards barcode in the time of war because you chickened out? or shall we not talk about how half your villages are barbarian villages?

And fear went whining from the tribe? Shall i post all the nukes that fear killed from oda, or the villages conquered? or maybe his nukes on you guys? I don't see someone whining when he is soloing an entire tribe.

And before you call us pussies and backstabers, we made it clear me and rumsey from day 1, that no matter what happens, we are not participating in a war against barcode coz we still on good terms with their old story players.

Got no hate toward you Rick, but stop posting posts and answers in the forums based on your emotions and fast decisions, it is really dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

I am desperate? why would i be? I perfectly know that barcode will never accept peace, and what bad place? Please your whole tribe need ages to even take me solo, ty very much.
And btw the chat we are talking about is only 2 days old, don't want to post it since the player in barcode is offline right now.
Fear never turned on Matt, why would he stay in a tribe when the leader is inactive because of real life issues.
And btw now you siding with matt after you called him useless when you left the tribe?

Talking about low level scum, shall we talk about all the ops you planed against barcode players in the south and failed? or shall we not talk about you not sending any attack towards barcode in the time of war because you chickened out? or shall we not talk about how half your villages are barbarian villages?

And fear went whining from the tribe? Shall i post all the nukes that fear killed from oda, or the villages conquered? or maybe his nukes on you guys? I don't see someone whining when he is soloing an entire tribe.

And before you call us pussies and backstabers, we made it clear me and rumsey from day 1, that no matter what happens, we are not participating in a war against barcode coz we still on good terms with their old story players.

Got no hate toward you Rick, but stop posting posts and answers in the forums based on your emotions and fast decisions, it is really dumb.

What ops? I only planned one op and that went south cause you sat one of the players so he could not launch, yes it was a disaster but an unforeseeable disaster.

Also never called Matt useless, called our leadership useless since they were doing nothing
you should have seen my wartime ODA/ODD that would have told you that I was very active in fighting Barcode, hell ask ShadowVenom and he will tell you I attacked him a few times on a few occasions.

And last I remember Fears war stats were less then my own.

and did I ever call you a pussy? no, that is because you actually did something for the war effort unlike Fear who did nothing, when asked if he could send attacks on some players he said no, not even fakes.

also if the chat is 2 days old, it was not me.

DeletedUser

What ops? I only planned one op and that went south cause you sat one of the players so he could not launch, yes it was a disaster but an unforeseeable disaster.

Also never called Matt useless, called our leadership useless since they were doing nothing
you should have seen my wartime ODA/ODD that would have told you that I was very active in fighting Barcode, hell ask ShadowVenom and he will tell you I attacked him a few times on a few occasions.

And last I remember Fears war stats were less then my own.

and did I ever call you a pussy? no, that is because you actually did something for the war effort unlike Fear who did nothing, when asked if he could send attacks on some players he said no, not even fakes.

also if the chat is 2 days old, it was not me.

Even if i sat one of the players, wouldn't change anything since i wasn't planing on attacking Barcode nor did anyway, so they could launch both ways, or they sat each others, don't include me in this.
And admit it or not, Fear was attacking and took like 9 villages from other enemies like Mc and Red who were inflicting much more damage than barcode was in the time of war against ODA tribe. Remember Barcode was not the only enemy to Oda.

Anyway, am not here to argue, but it is kinda retarded to accuse someone of something that is not true,
Now you can tell me, i am defending Fear because he is a good friend, let me remind you, he never got any support coming from me, Friends or not, we play a fair game.

Peace or not, best of luck to both tribes, stop insulting each others, both of barcode and oda have valued and decent players, stop raping each other reputations.

Ripfin

Even if i sat one of the players, wouldn't change anything since i wasn't planing on attacking Barcode nor did anyway, so they could launch both ways, or they sat each others, don't include me in this.
And admit it or not, Fear was attacking and took like 9 villages from other enemies like Mc and Red who were inflicting much more damage than barcode was in the time of war against ODA tribe. Remember Barcode was not the only enemy to Oda.

Anyway, am not here to argue, but it is kinda retarded to accuse someone of something that is not true,
Now you can tell me, i am defending Fear because he is a good friend, let me remind you, he never got any support coming from me, Friends or not, we play a fair game.

Peace or not, best of luck to both tribes, stop insulting each others, both of barcode and oda have valued and decent players, stop raping each other reputations.

well of course you couldn't support him you sit his account :icon_razz: anyway the raping of peoples reputatins whether earned or not is because of war, I made my one and only attempt to stop this war it was denied, oh well life goes on its now tea time.

DeletedUser

well of course you couldn't support him you sit his account :icon_razz: anyway the raping of peoples reputatins whether earned or not is because of war, I made my one and only attempt to stop this war it was denied, oh well life goes on its now tea time.

ugh, it is coffee time here.

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ Ripfin stop trying to save face and admit the peace was because you are loosing.
EVERYONE had said it was a pointless war THROUGHOUT yet only peace was offered up until now?
Stop trying to feed the readers loads of bull.. it's just getting annoying now.

pyrostrk3

Yeah I don't even know what is going on and it is annoying me :lol:

Ripfin

Jesus Christ Ripfin stop trying to save face and admit the peace was because you are loosing.
EVERYONE had said it was a pointless war THROUGHOUT yet only peace was offered up until now?
Stop trying to feed the readers loads of bull.. it's just getting annoying now.

Actually peace was only offered now because we now have some leadership to offer it, tribe is under going major changes and would not have to deal with that and war with Barcode but that is not to be.

DeletedUser110665

cheers mate.

Well basically the only thing I got out of your and dust and shadows page rant is that Rip chickened out of an OP that he planned and now that the tables have turned heavily towards barcode, he wants out. He knows Barcode will never take him in. Dust and Shadows is in the same boat though on slightly a diffrent angle. He needs ODA and Barcode to keep "warring" to stay invisible. Unfortunatly for Dust, Fear dragged him through too many bad desicions - at least for Dusts account. Not much to say about Fear except he is a lone wolf and plays for himself. I can at least respect that. Dust is spamming the forums with senseless posts because he knows he is going down on a sinking ship knowing that he burned too many briges with old Story players that are now in Barcode.

Edit - Fear I can respect for being a lone wolf - it is Matts fault for taking him after what happened with Fear and Story. These patterns tend to repeat themselves.

Ripfin

Well basically the only thing I got out of your and dust and shadows page rant is that Rip chickened out of an OP that he planned and now that the tables have turned heavily towards barcode, he wants out. He knows Barcode will never take him in. Dust and Shadows is in the same boat though on slightly a diffrent angle. He needs ODA and Barcode to keep "warring" to stay invisible. Unfortunatly for Dust, Fear dragged him through too many bad desicions - at least for Dusts account. Not much to say about Fear except he is a lone wolf and plays for himself. I can at least respect that. Dust is spamming the forums with senseless posts because he knows he is going down on a sinking ship knowing that he burned too many briges with old Story players that are now in Barcode.

Edit - Fear I can respect for being a lone wolf - it is Matts fault for taking him after what happened with Fear and Story. These patterns tend to repeat themselves.

Nope op is still there on the back burner, just didn't want to have to deal with the tribal changes and warring with Barcode at the same time.

DeletedUser

Mythical EliteProperties
Tribe name: Mythical Elite
Tag: ~ME~
Number of members: 35
Points of the best 40 players 1.806.002
Total points: 1.806.002
Average points: 51.600
Opponents defeated: 7.361.011 (8.)
» Highlight on map
» Tribal file (external link)
Members
Description
For everything, please mail Aaron on the Twin Juggernaut account. He will be happy to respond to all mails. Please begin all messages with 'Dear Sir Aaron'

~ME~ was founded by asterios the great.

Recruitment is Currently Closed. If we think you deserve to be here, we will find you...

For diplomacy, please contact Zephryn or Glethro.

For all other questions please dial 0.

~ME~ was founded by asterios the great.

trolololololol