Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

Ripfin

So what do outside viewers think of this...scuffle between tribes..?

Actually I don't think anyone cares one way or the other, this scuffle hasn't been one of those, oh my god moments or can't miss a single thing like old world wars, this has been nothing more then a police action and a slow one at that.

not too mention neither tribe is ranked 1 or 2, its a rank 3 tribe fighting a rank 16 tribe. not close, no fun, no nothing.

DeletedUser

well I will say that I don't think I want to be #1 if to do so I have to either:

A) backstab my own tribe
or
B) noble 20 internals

BOOORRRINNNGGGG

DeletedUser68103

Actually I don't think anyone cares one way or the other, this scuffle hasn't been one of those, oh my god moments or can't miss a single thing like old world wars, this has been nothing more then a police action and a slow one at that.

not too mention neither tribe is ranked 1 or 2, its a rank 3 tribe fighting a rank 16 tribe. not close, no fun, no nothing.

That is not a fair analysis Rick. When this war started we were two VERY relevant tribes. The new number one tribe which had just been formed out of the ashes of the train wreck that was STORY vs. The Ex-Ally of Story, ODA, a lower ranked tribe that never the less had the sure sighted leadership that made people believe they could take on the challenge. It is due to the war that both tribes have become rather irreverent. ODA to the whole not existing thing and barcode due to the stalled growth. I am sad that it ended the way it did. ( I suppose I could just aswell say I am sad that it started the way it did aswell. ) This war had potential. Anyway. I just wanted to give my two cents. I am going to go back to enjoying the limbo that is playing in the tribeless void left by ODA.

Ripfin

That is not a fair analysis Rick. When this war started we were two VERY relevant tribes. The new number one tribe which had just been formed out of the ashes of the train wreck that was STORY vs. The Ex-Ally of Story, ODA, a lower ranked tribe that never the less had the sure sighted leadership that made people believe they could take on the challenge. It is due to the war that both tribes have become rather irreverent. ODA to the whole not existing thing and barcode due to the stalled growth. I am sad that it ended the way it did. ( I suppose I could just aswell say I am sad that it started the way it did aswell. ) This war had potential. Anyway. I just wanted to give my two cents. I am going to go back to enjoying the limbo that is playing in the tribeless void left by ODA.

Problem is the whole war was pointless it was started in the heat of the moment by ODA's leader who had suffered a personal loss, when he heard of Barcodes plans (formulated by the K35 leaders) to war with ODA, this war never had the desire to be by those involved, most did not want to fight players they had been tribemates with or worked with before, so at most half hearted attempts were made by both sides mostly.

the only true winner of this war were the other tribes around us, since they were allowed to grow while our own tribes, stalled in growth to almost a grounding halt.

so in essence my synopsis is correct, no one really cared for the war, only that it was started and it hurt both tribes.

DeletedUser

Yay rick you said something that is actually rather good and made sense :D