Bardens a V.I.P. Baron stretching toops - attack while you can

DeletedUser

Just letting everyone know that Bardens of V.I.P. is stretching his troops out right now. He's attacking me, I was in his tribe but he likes my location and has taken it upon himself to delete my post and get me kicked so he can take my villages. His location is 458|750 on K74. I have attacks going in on him. Just thought members of other tribes that might have a beef with him of V.I.P. might take the chance to attack him right now while they can.

DeletedUser

ppffft, abit desperate tbh...

Can't take him on your own so you get teh rest of the world to take him down....

I'm sorry but I don't think the rest of the world have enough troops for the job...

DeletedUser

ppffft, abit desperate tbh...

Can't take him on your own so you get teh rest of the world to take him down....

I'm sorry but I don't think the rest of the world have enough troops for the job...

Tch, what's wrong with that? He's already stated he's being attacked, and is returning fire. Seems normal enough.

What of it if he decides to make it public that other people may also find this a good time to attack? If my leader decided to kick me and try to noble me - as seems to be the trend of late - I'd probably encourage other people to attack him as well, just out of spite.

Course that then leads us into the whole 'why he was kicked' debate, and it's possible that a better way of doing this would have simply been to mail the leaders of nearby tribes in-game, but on face value... give me a break, is this really worth making fun of the original poster over? :icon_rolleyes:

Sources say... no. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You can always flame topics!!!!

ALWAYS :D

But yeh, are you saying this is a PnP?

If so... *Claps*....

DeletedUser

PnP?

-shrugs-

Naw, not really. M'not saying it's anything. Just pointing out there seems little reason to make fun of someone for it. Seems like a thread best left to the memory of time. Unless the other side chimes in with reasons for kicking, rah rah rah.

Either way, I don't think I have much more to contribute here. M'out.

DeletedUser

V!P is pretty much dead it seems. Once ranked 17, now below 30. Someone having a quiet war? Information!! xD lol

Seems the only way for these guys to survive now is to eat their own and get stronger so they will be recruited by stronger tribes. That or eat dirt at the rim.

hellochase14

V!P is pretty much dead it seems. Once ranked 17, now below 30. Someone having a quiet war? Information!! xD lol

Seems the only way for these guys to survive now is to eat their own and get stronger so they will be recruited by stronger tribes. That or eat dirt at the rim.

This is what happened. V!P is no more because they found out some information about tribes coming to their k, so their duke sent out this message to the tribe:

Hi, loyal people of [ally]V.!.P[/ally].

We have been brought together in our K due ot our recognisable efforts for this game, as we melted into [ally]V.!.P[/ally], and strived for the sake of our tribe, for the sake of our bond.

A Tribe is a grouping of people who are in allegiance to each other, not as individuals but as a whole.

Some of our players have commited to this definition, and have been a catalyst for strength in K74. other have not. those who have made the effort have pumped too much into those who cannot, we have become a tribe of two halves. those who can develop, and those who slow this development.

We have solid establishments to our north and east fronts, and this hampered development has made us a target.

We cannot continue in this way.

We have been offered to Spread Our Wings and fly with the [ally]HAWKS[/ally], and are not in the position or mind to refuse this offer.

For those who are deserving, you will be contacted,

For those of you are not, i regret to inform you that you are on your own.
-Try a console game, not a 10-hour a day mmorts.

It was an privelege to have known you all, to have served with you as [ally]V.!.P[/ally], and an honour to have lead you to what we accomplished as a tribe.

Sincerely,

[player]plyr1[/player]
[ally]V.!.P[/ally]
Duke

so as you can see they went to HAWKS in fear.

DeletedUser

I did some digging as well. Somewhat fear but I heard it was because one of the V!P members was an old HAWKS guy who got nobled. Convinced them to join HAWKS. Seems like their options were DETOX and HAWKS so with someone whispering in their ear they chose HAWKS.

And Plyr1 is an idiot. I've spoken with him myself. He lacks common sense and can't seem to keep his hands out of the cookie jar I hear. So anything he says I wouldn't put faith in, ever.

DeletedUser

Well that's some propaganda right there.

EDIT: What? I didn't say anything. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator: