Bash integritous here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integritous

Hey dear enemies of the west, I am sorry to say that in my old age I've grown rather weary of skipping from thread to thread to gather up all the love you spew my way.

So I thought I'd ask you to do this old warrior one good turn and keep your bashing focused here. Cheers! At least you won't keep risking infraction for your off-topic posts against me this way. :icon_cool:

Have fun!

DeletedUser

Haha, funny post mate.

I wouldn't dream of bashing you after such a decent post without insults and with a sence of humor of course.

DeletedUser

Close this rubbish please.

Attention whoring much? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

inty , we all love you so much that we run into denial for only a thought that we won't be with you for the rest of our life

love you inty

killergoon=-

inty please can you gimme your adress. would love to ahve a brew with you sometime.

alsounder my sig can you see the infracions bit? what doz it mean?

DeletedUser

Wow, good to see some actually not insulting...good idea, hopefully (though admittedly, unlikely) it will allow for some decent posts in the future.

killergoon=-

Wow, good to see some actually not insulting...good idea, hopefully (though admittedly, unlikely) it will allow for some decent posts in the future.

sorry i really do gett this post yarnie? One reason there is no real insulting here is because then inty would have a victory to claim :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Inty, w17 loves you.
You're actually the persona non grata,but still. <3<3

Nocnoidozor

People are you gone mad !!!!???? what is this love spreading BS ... Dont go soft on inty now when hes about to crack & quit ,you see him start crying here TROLL !!!! BASH !!! INSULT !!!

If you dont start insulting inty ill do something crazy i swear !
Im the good guy , hes the bad one ....

With selfimaginary power that he thinks he have over us all , he know too much we must get rid of him.
Dont you understand ? he is put in that position by a higher power (hes ingame mod -staff friends ) like Bush like Obama to do their
dirty work ,he is only a pawn and nothing else ,surly not a warrior or honored person .

I pitty you all for your blindness ...

DeletedUser

People are you gone mad !!!!???? what is this love spreading BS ... Dont go soft on inty now when hes about to crack & quit ,you see him start crying here TROLL !!!! BASH !!! INSULT !!!

If you dont start insulting inty ill do something crazy i swear !
Im the good guy , hes the bad one ....

With selfimaginary power that he thinks he have over us all , he know too much we must get rid of him.
Dont you understand ? he is put in that position by a higher power (hes ingame mod -staff friends ) like Bush like Obama to do their
dirty work ,he is only a pawn and nothing else ,surly not a warrior or honored person .

I pitty you all for your blindness ...

LOL!!!! you are just plain dumb to believe that noc..I hope your kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.