Bash Round

DeletedUser

what is that supposed to mean?
and what ''no nobling'' means?

DeletedUser

Most ODa wins the round, not points

No nobling means exactly that, that it's not possible to noble villages in that round

DeletedUser

and what does that means : The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 150 units are supported

DeletedUser

Opponents Defeated as Attacker only? So Defending doesn't count in a bash round?

DeletedUser

and what does that means : The farm limit is active. Per farm level, 150 units are supported

For example a level 10 farm will fit 1500 spear or 750 sword and 750 spear. Any units over that amount whilst having a level 10 farm will fight with "reduced efficiency". It really should say no efficiency.

Certain units, for example LC take up a population of 4 and therefore fill up your farm more quickly. So be sure if you decide not to dodge an attack that your population combined isn't greater than the population allowed. You can always check this by clicking on the farm.

In saying this, not a lot of players know that when your troops are out of the village it doesn't count towards your supported farm limit. Therefore it's possible to have a level 10 farm with 1500 spears fighting at full efficiency whilst having 100lc out.

Probably to complicated to understand just by reading. You will need to play some more bash rounds to fully understand it.

Edit: I am fully aware that 10 farm does not support 1500 pop. It is easier to explain this way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so for a farm level i can produce different units with total amount who equals in 150 villagers? Example: I can made 150 spears ut I can'not made 150

DeletedUser

Certain units, for example LC take up a population of 4 and therefore fill up your farm more quickly. So be sure if you decide not to dodge an attack that your population combined isn't greater than the population allowed. You can always check this by clicking on the farm.

I can not uderstand this

DeletedUser

Does destructing of walls and buildings give points in the OA ranking?

DeletedUser

ok. i will do that.
and what does that means: [h=3]12 Hour Cluster[/h]

DeletedUser

I remember times when instead of closing threads we just had a massive verbal war on it about who nobled who.. Ahhh good times!