Basic Settings/Rules - Q&A

shagohad

i think the immaturity of questions in this topic alone are making me think twice about the quality of this world....

hanibalii

You aren't allowed long texts without translations. Is this the same for usernames.

DeletedUser

Also not a question a regular moderator would handle; you'd have to ask someone higher-up than me I'm afraid.

However, I will say that based off personal knowledge, and this is not 100% sure, as long as the text is not profanity or rule-breaking, other language text is OK as a username. But again, can't say that for sure, and if I'm wrong you'll still be punished.

hanibalii

Ok. How come you aren't a super moderator over here?
Can you be called an uber moderator and have flashy fluorescent pink profile writing?

DeletedUser1082

Also not in a position to answer that, but i'm 99% sure usernames in other languages are allowed

DeletedUser

Ok. How come you aren't a super moderator over here?
Can you be called an uber moderator and have flashy fluorescent pink profile writing?

Morthy or Jirki can do anything o_O.

I'm not because they haven't chosen to make me one here. We had need of one on .us and they seem to be fine with the ones they have now on .net, so I don't see why they'd pick me :icon_razz:.

hanibalii

Tbh, I don't see why they would pick you either ;)
I joke, you're probably one of my favourite mods :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes. Unless you reduce the cost using the flag which reduces packet costs. If not then yes.

blablablablablabla

Did the package system change since W2? It used to refund nobles that died during attacking for just one package. I got two nobles get killed so far (don't ask me how :p) and I had to pay full price for both of them.

DeletedUser

If the noble dies in an outgoing battle (you try to noble someone and they snipe it) you can refund for 1 Packet...
If your noble is at home and gets killed, you loose it as if its been used and you have to pay full price

(I think thats right)

DeletedUser

Lykaon is correct; if your nobles die while attacking another village, they can be refunded for 1 packet usually (not sure, perhaps it has changed). If they die whilst defending your village, they are not refunded for 1 packet.

blablablablablabla

Lykaon is correct; if your nobles die while attacking another village, they can be refunded for 1 packet usually (not sure, perhaps it has changed). If they die whilst defending your village, they are not refunded for 1 packet.

Yea I know this (just the way I remembered it since I last played seriously), but I am 100% sure I had to repay one for 2 packages and the other one for 3, they both died during my attacks on two different villages. Could you check it with someone else maybe for me? I have no idea where I should ask other than a support ticket, but my last one took pretty long to be replied to.

DeletedUser

U6, how come shit is allowed on .net but not .us ?

Rules vary between servers for various reasons, none of which matter here, so please keep it strictly W64 related :icon_wink:.

Yea I know this (just the way I remembered it since I last played seriously), but I am 100% sure I had to repay one for 2 packages and the other one for 3, they both died during my attacks on two different villages. Could you check it with someone else maybe for me? I have no idea where I should ask other than a support ticket, but my last one took pretty long to be replied to.

Unfortunately the only way to be 100% sure is to send in a ticket. Otherwise even I can't be sure, and I'm not sure who would know for W64 specifically, plus I'd be bugging them for something I'm not allowed to bug them for :).

blablablablablabla

I don't know if anyone wants to hear it, but it turns out this world was accidentally configured without the refund mechanism. And he said it was all better now.

DeletedUser

@U6:

You deleted one of my posts earlier for being one word. I was wondering since when this the case, for I cannot find it included anywhere in the forum rules? The only vague reference is:

Offtopic Posting
Please post answers/comments that are relevant and relate/refer to the thread topic. If you cannot post a sensible answer it is better to avoid saying anything. This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

However, it does not say all one word posts, only off-topic ones. So surely on-topic ones are allowed (and I think that posts can be one word and on topic)?

hanibalii

To quote the original post...
This is particularly true for one-word-posts like "lol" or "rofl".

It gives lol and rofl as examples, I believe.

DeletedUser

But I still take that to mean only off-topic one-word posts, since the rule itself refers to off-topic posts in general. I'm not saying that my one word post was particularly helpful, it probably should have been deleted, it's just that u6 said that one word post are not allowed, when as far as I could see some on-topic ones could be.

hanibalii

I would have to see what you said, but doing that may just award you (and me) a[nother] infraction, if you haven't got one for discussing your infractions already.