Battle for the South

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well Hyenas have decided to finally focus most of their attention on me in the South. I must give them kudos as they have been able to break several accounts down south and have really worked together to gain ground. They have decided to try a different strategy with me. Catting as any of my villages down as possible. Perhaps in time this will wear me out and make me weak, but I will certainly persevere and keep fighting as long as possible. Small battles will be won by both sides I'm sure, but the outcome of the war in the South is yet to be determined.

iu

Almost a whole tribe having to work together to try to take out one account shows both Hyenas teamwork and also the respect that they must have for my account. However, I must think of the 300 Spartans against the Persian tide and wonder: Will this be the battle that unites ND to crush the Hyenas invasion?

[video=youtube_share;wzqXggZU3eE]http://youtu.be/wzqXggZU3eE[/video]

War is brutal and one must be prepared if one is to succeed. Being a warrior is a lifestyle that one continues even in times of peace because a warrior always know that the next battle is just around the corner.

iu

DeletedUser115240

You are a good player, HYENAS has a lot of respect to the Amigos account.

DeletedUser115240

Thanks guys! This op on me has been super excited exciting. I certainly hope it continues.

You'll never know, even we the normal players in HYENAS doesn't know our plan until the last minute.