Battle of 63 - A peripheral struggle or where the world will be decided?

Mastah

Reaction score
The continent 63 was my first real home where my first starting village was located many many years ago. Cicada has ramped up pressure here in the south west, with focused attacks on King Enea and myself. The fall of the spanish has made it possible for Cicada to draw up their borders as they see fit, just like the colonialists did in Africa many years ago. Just like the africans, Spexit outnumbers the fierce colonialists in sheer manpower and seems to hold a big deficit when it comes to raw funds. Hopefully that is where the similarities with the colonial times ends.

Anyhow,

The current map gives the possibility for some intriguing battles. Down below we see King Enea in green, myself (Mastah) in blue, Multiple Wargasms in pink and Blood Monke6, of course, in blood (red).

Skärmavbild 2021-03-23 kl. 01.25.55.png
(Image constructed with twstats Map tool)

The questions are there, is this matchup planned by Cicada, have they analyzed the playstyle of the Spexit players and chosen the ones from their own most likely to succeed? What will the outcome be?

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This looks as if it is the most boring world ever,the settings screwed it up from the begining,thats why I left,I would think that if there is ever going to be an end to this world it will most probably happen around 2025,thats if the players can hang around that long

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This looks as if it is the most boring world ever,the settings screwed it up from the begining,thats why I left,

Every player here chose to play the world with these settings. It's certainly not boring - I think I've gone through two short periods of boredom throughout this world. That's a lot less than all other worlds I've played.

The settings add major challenges you don't find on most worlds. It isn't for everybody - but nobody can genuinely blame settings for a reason to quit. The actual reason for blaming the settings is an inability to adapt and play strategically to gain the best advantage you can with the settings we chose to play with.

I really am not a fan of people who quit and blame something they chose to have. It is ridiculously nonsensical.

Comply Or Die

Reaction score
Every player here chose to play the world with these settings. It's certainly not boring - I think I've gone through two short periods of boredom throughout this world. That's a lot less than all other worlds I've played.

The settings add major challenges you don't find on most worlds. It isn't for everybody - but nobody can genuinely blame settings for a reason to quit. The actual reason for blaming the settings is an inability to adapt and play strategically to gain the best advantage you can with the settings we chose to play with.

I really am not a fan of people who quit and blame something they chose to have. It is ridiculously nonsensical.
Googly you’re still alive <3 come back to discord

On topic: I think the entire front is a good solid fight! It’ll certainly be interesting to see how SPEXIT deal with cicada and if cicada switches it’s attention from crunch to spexit now crunch are accustomed to their tactics in hope of better results

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

So you are saying you really did not like SINTM after all,the BS you came out with before

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you are saying you really did not like SINTM after all,the BS you came out with before

SINTM didn't use any excuses when they chose to call it a day. They simply had enough of the difficult situation and saw it wasn't worth the time investment any more. Which is something I fully understand and respect.

Very different to blaming settings as an easy way out :)

You're clutching at straws.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess One last, shot
Senior In-Game Staff

Hand in deciding the settings,he really is defending them,just look at the world mate it is going nowhere,people left because they were bored,you can only hope more get bored so you have a chance of wining a world

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Guess One last, shot
Senior In-Game Staff

Hand in deciding the settings,he really is defending them,just look at the world mate it is going nowhere,people left because they were bored,you can only hope more get bored so you have a chance of wining a world

You're barking up the wrong tree. Nevertheless let's keep this on topic and not start flame wars against people. Besides, everyone has equal chance of getting bored including One Last Shot's tribemates.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess One last, shot
Senior In-Game Staff

What a reach. lmfao

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guess One last, shot
Senior In-Game Staff

Seniors do not have a hand in deciding the settings. Also, he wasn't a senior when the world started, even if they did. This post makes you sound kinda desperate, not gonna lie.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do love the bites I am getting,with special thanks to all the tribal wars team