Battle of the graphics (BOTG)

• Thread starter DeletedUser95815
  • Start date

DeletedUser95815

Really looking forward to that match. Will be very interesting to see the winner. I think it will be the best match of the competition.

DeletedUser95815

Me neither. Glad I am out of the comp bow :)
Also when I say defaults I mean defaults. Like you are only allowed things that come with PS or whatever.

DeletedUser95815

If you have not done so already then can the people playing matches please confirm that they can play on Monday.
Remember the theme is: Defaults.
You need to hand in your entries to me on WEDNESDAY. I am sure you guys know the rules by now.
If I do not get everyone to confirm by Tuesday then I will have to ask a reserve to step in. Sorry I have to be Mr.Nasty. But it is difficult for me trawling trying to find a reserve on Wednesday night. :(

-Josh

Anyone who can make me a wicked cool banner for this competition will win 20pp and will be featured with all BOTG. You can make a banner whether you are competing or not. The winner will be chosen by me at random.

Also, I need everyone who is willing to be a reserve to put there names down.

I have so far: Tell me if I am wrong :S

Returned;
Mad-GFX;

If there is any more please say.
Note: No people who have already competed and have been eliminated are allowed to compete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95815

Right all contestants can now start there signatures. Let the battles commence.

DeletedUser95815

Matches will commence on Monday after taking a long break :) Hope you all had fun with your exams :)

Returned. vs Unique Fatality
Shak.3.el vs Yurtles
sh-productions vs Unintentialawesomeness
Genetic Engineer vs RSI

Please PM me if you can't do it.
Reserves, put you names down here :)

DeletedUser

You have mine right? From before? Or do I have to make a whole different one?

DeletedUser95815

No keep the same one. Just need it sending across again. Deleted all my mails.