Battle of the Graphics III: Round 1.

DeletedUser

Question: Do you guys want all the polls to be done together, or to stagger them as I receive both entries? So basically wait to the 4th and put them all up, or if I receive 2 of the same pairing put them up then and there?

DeletedUser

Um, sintex makes polls right? In that case do whatever's easier for him I reckon, though probably best to wait to give both sides the full time to complete it ay?

DeletedUser

Either way is fine for me; really no more of a burden to post them all at once or as they come in :)

King Sean04

I sent mine in. Also idrc how we do it staggered or at the same time.

DeletedUser

Um, sintex makes polls right? In that case do whatever's easier for him I reckon, though probably best to wait to give both sides the full time to complete it ay?

Both sides can take up to the 4th to finish it, however if both sides submit it early, we may as-well post them if both are already completed. This way we don't overload with Polls on the front page.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, we've already started and are full but I will let you know if someone drops out or something.

DeletedUser

Put shak instead of me. The competition needs to be more interesting :D

If you are active, stay in it. By the final rounds people will disappear as-per usual (annoying, but it happens). There will always need to be place fillers. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser96141

If you are active, stay in it. By the final rounds people will disappear as-per usual (annoying, but it happens). There will always need to be place fillers. :icon_razz:

im only here till june 17 so yeah :(
Anyways im not even good :(

DeletedUser104262

Well I've sent mine in :p

EDIT. Don't worry Reza the killer2, you'll deffo beat mine lol.. I suck at this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
;) It was said in jest. I have no doubt you'll beat me. It's been a while since I've properly made sigs. And even then I wasn't brilliant.

haha again - im kidding around too - Now Quit playing barbie dress up, hurry up and send yours in so we can get us a poll going :D

353egiv.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Next pairing has been sent to Syntex. I have an entry from all of the pairings, just not... Together, so I have like 7 entries but only 1 matching pair. :p

If there are people who don't make the deadline, I will re-shuffle anyone who didn't have a match and pair them up that way. If it's un-even, we can run a "bye" round like last time or have someone else jump in.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why dont we have those who wanted to get in go ahead and create a submission that they can send in as back-ups in case the original lineup doesn't come through. It will save time and we wont have to worry about an extension on the july 4th deadline