syntexgrid VS King Sean04
Loading . VS jamesanddelo2
Dawgation VS Back 2 Back
jalwis2007 VS -FreakOnALeash
Reza the killer2 VS Evil Culprit
Werbenjagermanjensen VS harbinger297
Undead Billy Mays VS Hard.
yurtles VS SchismWithin

The theme and pairs for the next round have been selected randomly (the theme from a pre-set pool) via number generation.

The theme pool was:

1 - Advertisement/Design
2 - Defaults
3 - Large Art
4 - Smudge
5 - Vertical Freestyle

The randomly selected theme is: 5 - Vertical Freestyle.

This means that your signature must be "vertical" (the height greater than the width). The maximum dimensions for this will be 350X500 (width X height) (the 350 as opposed to the usual 200 is to allow a bit more size freedom as it is focusing on verticals across the board). You may choose any subject matter, focus or style (please keep it within the forum rules).

The randomly selected pairs for this round are:

____

jalwis2007 vs yurtles

King Sean04 vs harbinger297

Loading . vs Back 2 Back

Undead Billy Mays vs Evil Culprit

____

Submit your entries via PM to me by 17/07/12.

Feel free to post any questions/comments/etc. Good luck. :)

King Sean04

The funny thing is, this will be the first time I make a vertical sig. Better start practicing :lol:

DeletedUser

The funny thing is, this will be the first time I make a vertical sig. Better start practicing :lol:

Not many people do verticals around here, the last I did was many, many months ago (I think not since we did the team battles... When was that...?) Will be interesting.

DeletedUser102804

Good luck, Yurtles.

It's been a while since I made a vertical tag, so we'll see what I can whip up.

DeletedUser

Syntex wouldn't have seen a difference from his previous tag. :p

DeletedUser

Good luck, Yurtles.

It's been a while since I made a vertical tag, so we'll see what I can whip up.

Thanks man

I don't think I've ever made one before this comp. I just made one with those sizes above in mind, and it looks more like a portrait than a signature.

DeletedUser

Thanks man

I don't think I've ever made one before this comp. I just made one with those sizes above in mind, and it looks more like a portrait than a signature.

You can play around with the dimensions to get different effects solely from size. If you wanted to make something look like a portrait, go for it. This is battle of the graphics, not battle of the signatures. We use similar dimensions but that's all, freestyle is freedom. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102804

Thanks man

Mine was originally a square, but I just decided to make a few vertical tags until I got one I was comfortable in using for the battle.

Came up with these:

0e261171.png
fba6bf75.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106013

Neither Of those is one of your entries, correct? As that would be breaking the rules. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I have sent 2 polls to Syntex, they will be up when he gets online. The other two require 1 more entry to each. (So we are waiting on 2 entries to complete the round).

DeletedUser

3 pairs are now in, just one more person but there is still 2 days until the deadline so if he or she wishes to use it all, he/she may. :p