Battle Of The Graphics III - The Final

DeletedUser

The standings so far are:

Loading . VS Undead Billy Mays
jalwis2007 VS King Sean04

The theme for the final round has been selected randomly (the theme from a pre-set pool) via number generation.

The theme pool was:

1 - Advertisement/Design
2 - Defaults
3 - Large Art
4 - Smudge
5 - Vertical Freestyle

The randomly selected theme is: 4 - Smudge.

This means that work must include smudging. The smudging must also be clearly visible, smudging a textured background slightly isn't very visible in a piece, the bigger and bolder the smudging the better!
Standard size limit of 500 x 200.

The finalists, battling it out for 1st & 2nd place are:

____

Undead Billy Mays vs jalwis2007

The battle for 3rd place shall be made between:

____

King Sean04 vs Loading .

____

Submit your entries via PM to me by 05/09/12.

Feel free to post any questions/comments/etc. Good luck. :)

DeletedUser

5 days late, come on phlipster.. you cant be to busy now :)

Good luck guys

DeletedUser

Not about me being busy (although I am pretty busy :p), I just haven't received all the entries yet. I have 2 entries that meet the requirement, however they are in separate battles.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry guys

Was in the process of moving and without computer and internet - ill have it in in the next 2 days. Again I apologize for making anyone wait

DeletedUser102804

Not about me being busy (although I am pretty busy :p), I just haven't received all the entries yet. I have 2 entries that meet the requirement, however they are in separate battles.
So, it's 5 days past the deadline. If they're going to make them, they would have already.

DeletedUser

Sorry about this, I've been without internet for several days. I'm sending what I have to syntex now (which is just the 1st place battle).