Battle Royale

DeletedUser108039

battle-royale-Nam-Royale_zpsstgk1vv8.gif

Explination for this thread, this thread will be used to give updates on the war with a story themed in "Wrestling" And Other gimmicks. to give a bit of fun to it. I have designated everyone in each tribe a wrestler and will post the lists later. Hopefully this brings even more fun to the war and gives people stuff to read and possible laugh at.

I will update and if anyone has any ideas feel free to mail me.

Old%20JR_zpshp9iehea.jpg

So the Battle Royale Between Nam And Royale has begun who will come out the VICTOR,

king_zpstmtsqqhr.jpg

Haha I am definetly excited for this one. I am excited to see how Kreiger handles the decliration and what tactics they will employ. Chris > God definetly has the upper edge with the declaration, Now to see what unfolds in this BATTLE ROYALE

Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

These Hoes Aint Royale or Loyal

royale1_zpstxcsdlhk.gif
[spoil] [video=youtube;JXRN_LkCa_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o[/video] [/spoil]

So Day two in the Battle Royale For world 77 Some moves have been made and some yet to still come from both sides, it seems NAM Caught some Royale Players Napping With this declaration.

Michael-Cole1_zpsryg9x5wq.gif
Sources tell me someone in royale has already hit delete, so it Appears as though People in Royale are quitting already?
[Spoil]
screenshot_500.png
[/Spoil]

Old-Jr_zpsqdj2d5kk.gif
Yes my sources tell me this is true although i cant share the proof just yet, my sources also tell me that one of the royale members recived suprise incomings from his own tribe and decided to set Chris > God of nam sitter. Bing bang bros the the rank 4 was also kicked. I would like to hear some words on this from Kreiger the duke of royale?

[spoil]
screenshot_508.png
[/spoil]

Jerry-lawler1_zpsqah3szyx.gif
Well guys, My information from sources say kreiger and co are launching ramless nukes to try recap villages, must be getting desprate on the frontlines already. I also have a message from stewinthepot(Package Commander) himself.

Some of the proof here.
[Spoil]
screenshot_501.png

screenshot_502.png

screenshot_503.png

screenshot_504.png

screenshot_505.png

screenshot_506.png
[/Spoil]

Stewinthepot(Package Commander)
bret-heart-stew_zpsxea1yblw.gif
[16:00:19] Stewinthepot: #Toogoodforrams Wheres the Cats brah ?

Old-Jr_zpsqdj2d5kk.gif
now we have a message from the nam duke
Daddymotorboatsgoats(Chris > God)
rock-chris_zpsztxuvsdt.gif
[15:45:11] Chris/Smurfy: Just bring it.

I would like ot hear from kreiger or some of his group for this Post as its no fun just coming from 1 side :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108039

Lol maybe :D, goldberg account aka displayonly would be though ^^ wcw wrestler goldberg.

DeletedUser

Bing bang bros the the rank 4 was also kicked. I would like to hear some words on this from Kreiger the duke of royale?

[spoil]
screenshot_508.png
[/spoil]

First of all I do have to give Krieger credit for pulling this one off, and this goes to show how desperate he is:

Not only was I kicked from Royale but before doing so Krieger got his RL friend and countryman Adnan Karsic (which he basically imposed on me as a CO) to send out all, and I mean ALL the troops in the account (both OFF and DEF) out to the other side of the world in a week long trip (each way) rendering the account troopless, inmeditely kicking the account and starting to noble it knowing full well that the villages would be empty. (I have already sent in a ticket about this behavior but I don´t really expect the MODs to actually do anything about it)

When a leader retorts to theses tactics, it just shows how desperate and how unhonorable he is, all just because I was one of the few that always spoke up and pointed his mistakes out... all I can say is heil fuhrer Krieger

Anyway since I´m basically out of the fight for good I wish NAM the best of luck since they do really deserve to win this world.

Vinny

DeletedUser

First of all I do have to give Krieger credit for pulling this one off, and this goes to show how desperate he is:

Not only was I kicked from Royale but before doing so Krieger got his RL friend and countryman Adnan Karsic (which he basically imposed on me as a CO) to send out all, and I mean ALL the troops in the account (both OFF and DEF) out to the other side of the world in a week long trip (each way) rendering the account troopless, inmeditely kicking the account and starting to noble it knowing full well that the villages would be empty. (I have already sent in a ticket about this behavior but I don´t really expect the MODs to actually do anything about it)

When a leader retorts to theses tactics, it just shows how desperate and how unhonorable he is, all just because I was one of the few that always spoke up and pointed his mistakes out... all I can say is heil fuhrer Krieger

Anyway since I´m basically out of the fight for good I wish NAM the best of luck since they do really deserve to win this world.

Vinny

All of Royale should of known what he was like over the whole basher hacking, i bet people who didn't believe it are starting to now ;)

DeletedUser

Given Krieger's pathetic response to the declaration of war... I think RoyalE members need to take a serious look at whether they want this guy to continue leading their tribe.
Generally tribes do not begin a war effort by destroying the internal workings of their own tribe--such as kicking and nobling their own members. Krieger's track record of betraying his own members is abominable. Trust, Darkhordenuke, bond, bingbongbros, kalista.... will the list continue on? But in the long run this simply works to his detriment.. and more importantly the detriment of the rest of RoyalE. If RoyalE wants to be successful against NAM.. they will have to start nobling NAM, rather than nobling themselves.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: NAM
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 30
Difference: 194

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,173,097
Side 2: 288,415
Difference: 1,884,682

chart
[/spoil]

It might be productive to try to reverse this trend rather than joining NAM in nobling RoyalE.

DeletedUser105908

Sorry to hear that Vinny.

This Krieger is really pathetic, should blacklist the shit out of him for future worlds, because pulling that to someones account after playing for 8months is just a joke, such a prick...

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that jvloyola. Absolutely disgraceful, Krieger, you should be ashamed of yourself. If that's the only way you can get villages, that makes you a poor player.

DeletedUser

You guys are performing a parody of 12 Angry Men, aren't you?

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score

Vinny

Really sorry to hear that :(

DeletedUser

Krieger i thought you were better than this. I don't know if i can ever forgive you.

DeletedUser95593

Vinny

Shitty move to pull, but it speaks volumes about your ex tribemates who are happy to noble/sit back and let it happen.

all just because I was one of the few that always spoke up and pointed his mistakes out...

seems me and kour rubbed off on you a little then... :p