Battle Royale

DeletedUser

you know what speaks volumes about people? their use of the word retard

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I would say the word retard is accurate for the current circumstance

Retard: to make slow, delay the development or progress of (an action, process,etc.) hinder or impede.

Jza08

you know what speaks volumes about people? their use of the word retard

Really?? Hypocrite much :icon_rolleyes: ... yet you write this...

Where's the Malaysian airplane civil? Is it mere coincidence that meep's picture was once an airplane and that too vanished without explanation? Hmmm? HMMMMM?

[CHEERLEADING]Gimme an L!
Gimme an O!
Gimme another L!
what's that spell!?!?[/CHEERLEADING]

Goldberg cries about being called something but has no qualms mocking Meep using a recent event that lost 239 lives and affected countless other families/friends ... I guess you are right, it does speak volumes about people... you included :lol:

Build a bridge and stop being retarded! Less talk and more action in game son! :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Who cries about the word retard being used. There are alot worse things that could of been said. Royale cries about the word retard but is happy to sabotage one of their own accounts and not let it at least fight back. Someone explain the logic in this?

DeletedUser

That's a false equivalency. And here's why - you said I was mocking meep where as I was asking him where his profile picture went because someone mentioned Civil conspiracy theories. In fact, If I remember correctly, I was sarcastically diluting the argument of whoever Meep was talking to. And frankly me asking where that airplane went does not degrade anyone, whereas calling people retards might. Just the other day during the riots in Baltimore, a radio show made a joke that CNN's head would explode if the Baltimore rioters had the airplane the whole time. Of course, people make retards jokes as well, but almost never publicly unless you're Daniel Tosh or you like receiving backlash from the masses.

But I know you will argue back about how wrong I am, and if you want to have a discussion on morality, I am open to continuing this via private mail or you can continue here I guess, like I just did. =P

Lastly, you can keep trying to justify calling people retards, but at the end of the day, even if I'm a hypocrite, you shouldn't call people retards. It's simple like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Royale cries about the word retard

No need to associate everything with Tribalwars. It was only me pointing out that calling people retards is ignorant.

I really didn't expect such a strong response in defense of calling people retards

DeletedUser

No need to associate everything with Tribalwars. It was only me pointing out that calling people retards is ignorant.

I really didn't expect such a strong response in defense of calling people retards

The word retard isn't really the point of your argument though. If Krieger had posted it on here you would be singing a different tune. Instead, you are just trying to somehow sway the horrible public image of RoyalE right now... and image generated through the poor decision making of your leader, and the poor comradeship of your tribe. You allow a dictator to single out your tribemates and dispose of them at whim? Go deal with your mess of a tribe and come back here to critique verbage once you have that swamp sorted out.

DeletedUser

Could I not say the same exact thing about all of you? But I really see no need for the cynicism. There are 2 tribes left in this world. i'm not really going to sway people's opinions about RoyalE or NAM at this point.

Keep calling people retards I guess. And I'll keep making references about conspiracy theories

Jza08

It was only me pointing out that calling people retards is ignorant.

The ignorance is strong in this one... Yeah its as ignorant as you assuming that no one that plays tribal wars or reads this forum is or was affected by the Malaysian Airline tragedy and/or offended by your post... Hypocrisy at its best...

You are as ignorant as the ones you are calling Ignorant :lol:

Get off that high horse of yours... or it might make you more retarded that you are already sounding :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Do you think no one here is affected by the derogatory use of the word retard?

But like I said, keep calling people retards, and I'll keep making references about conspiracy theories

DeletedUser117626

First post ever... Congrats to me.

Just wanted to chime in here...

My brother in law has downs syndrome and my wife is a special education teacher. Using the word retard around her can be dangerous for your health. She trained me from before we even started dating to not use it.

I still thought the picture was amusing. :icon_razz:

Jza08

Who is calling who a retard in this thread Goldberg??

This is derailing DJ's Thread which I think is an awesome idea :D ... so when can we expect the next update? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

First of all I do have to give Krieger credit for pulling this one off, and this goes to show how desperate he is:

Not only was I kicked from Royale but before doing so Krieger got his RL friend and countryman Adnan Karsic (which he basically imposed on me as a CO) to send out all, and I mean ALL the troops in the account (both OFF and DEF) out to the other side of the world in a week long trip (each way) rendering the account troopless, inmeditely kicking the account and starting to noble it knowing full well that the villages would be empty. (I have already sent in a ticket about this behavior but I don´t really expect the MODs to actually do anything about it)

When a leader retorts to theses tactics, it just shows how desperate and how unhonorable he is, all just because I was one of the few that always spoke up and pointed his mistakes out... all I can say is heil fuhrer Krieger

Anyway since I´m basically out of the fight for good I wish NAM the best of luck since they do really deserve to win this world.

Vinny

Really sorry to hear that Vinny. Despite not knowing who you are I feel for you. Playing an account for 8 months spending a lot of time on it, just for this to happen and be the end of it must be horrific. I hope there will be some kind of justice in this matter whatever that means. And hopefully this episode havent made you loose your motivation to ever play TW again. Even though noone could really blame you if that would be the case. I guess what is important to remember is that this kind of behaviour/lack of morale is not the case for the majority of the TW players. Just a few people proving again and again that they have no morale, and no limitations for what they will do to succeed in this game.

DeletedUser

Really?? Hypocrite much :icon_rolleyes: ... yet you write this...

Goldberg cries about being called something but has no qualms mocking Meep using a recent event that lost 239 lives and affected countless other families/friends ... I guess you are right, it does speak volumes about people... you included :lol:

Build a bridge and stop being retarded! Less talk and more action in game son! :axemen::axemen::axemen:

lol display you got rekt

#Nojustice4you
#Lukeisbae
#Thesehoesaintroyale

Chris > krieger

DeletedUser105908

Could I not say the same exact thing about all of you? But I really see no need for the cynicism. There are 2 tribes left in this world. i'm not really going to sway people's opinions about RoyalE or NAM at this point

At least NAMs members have an enjoyable experience while playing, great group of players and great comradery, I only play tribal wars simply for the people I play with in NAM, from what I have heard from members of RoyalE it is pretty much a different story over there :p