Battle Royale

DeletedUser

lol display you got rekt

#Nojustice4you
#Lukeisbae
#Thesehoesaintroyale

Chris > krieger

Ok, I slept on it. I got wrecked, total carnage, complete annihilation. I'm sorry for suggesting civil had the missing Malaysian airplane. I should not have done that. It still astonishes me that no one will acknowledge the deragatory use of retard. I haven't and won't mention how it affects me cuz who really cares about the lifes we live outside tribalwars? Ok, I think I'm done.

rodelxxz

Will it be Revenge for My Old Pals Royal Elite or Domination by the W71 Winners Who hugged it out till the end xD

DeletedUser

Will it be Revenge for My Old Pals Royal Elite or Domination by the W71 Winners Who hugged it out till the end xD

NAM didnt win world 71, only a few us did with W2V :) So no revenge to be had really

rodelxxz

NAM didnt win world 71, only a few us did with W2V :) So no revenge to be had really
Different name but same core players so I still think this is Legit W2V/NAM VS RoyalE matchup.Prove to everyone that you cant take Krieger head on with same Power on the World unlike w71 where we we're surely Gonna lose. This will be pretty even :) Goodluck to both Sides.

DeletedUser105908

Different name but same core players so I still think this is Legit W2V/NAM VS RoyalE matchup.Prove to everyone that you cant take Krieger head on with same Power on the World unlike w71 where we we're surely Gonna lose. This will be pretty even :) Goodluck to both Sides.

If NAM is W2V I am changing sides... Krieger can you accept my application plz? xo

DeletedUser

I give Display alot of credit for apologizing when he feels he should. Most people on this forum do not do that regardless of the facts.

DeletedUser

Darkness Jordan, Sweetmisery, Casuallygaming, and Martin are the only accounts that were in W2V on 71, so yeah.. not really close at all to a rematch. But if it makes you feel better I feel the exact same way I did a few days after we declared on 71, like im walking in the park.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Im sure most of NAM's core players did not even play 71. Its amusing when people comment, when in reality they have no idea who plays in the tribe. A lot of my tribe members would slaughter me if i was to recruit any core W2V.

DeletedUser93681

You guys did a great job at derailing DJ's fun thread :( These comments should be in the declaration thread.
But while I am here...

Why does w2v even get a mention let alone in the same sentence with NAM? Thats just plain embarrassing lol. There is a reason why some of us of joined NAM and or other tribes instead of w2v. Let them RIP in Peace

DeletedUser

Another royale member who doesn't do a bit of research before posting :p lol

#Thesehoesaintroyale

DeletedUser93681

whats a W2V?
#Thesehoesaintroyale

I think it stands for "was2vain" to win a 3rd world. If the truth be know it was the recruits who won w71 for them. There were very few originals. Maybe now they will retire the tag. Urban got it all mucky with donkey pooh.

rodelxxz

It's been a year since I last played I guess, So In other words Royal Elite beat up W2V on this world. :) Proves that RoyalE is better than W2V if only they did not hugged out the entire world back then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser93681

It's been a year since I last played I guess, So In other words Royal Elite beat up W2V on this world. :) Proves that RoyalE is better than W2V if only they did not hugged out the entire world back then.

Go away you. Very opinionated for someone who isnt playing this world and must be a butt hurt fella from w71. Proves nothing. RoyalE just recruited better than was2vain

DeletedUser

But will fail to win a world............again l0l

DeletedUser107656

Nam > Civil > Bacon > Royale > W2V

Royale will finish the world 2nd again :icon_biggrin: