DeletedUser

Must suck to be Royale :icon_eek: All the effort and no win yet again l0l

DeletedUser

827801ed57d7d50c7f425e8bfa7ea51c.png

TheHowling

I did not realize NAM had won.......

I think there's still life yet in Royale

DeletedUser105908

It is over confidence, and it makes this forum a bit more enjoyable, breath some life into this thread plz, tell us back we are gonna get rimmed <3

zombie

Thanks for the Intel on NAM ms spy. We will use this to crumble these NAMer

EDIT: Oops i meant LAMers

#thesehoesgetzLAMer

rodelxxz

Depends if they go active and Do they're Stuff you will be in so much Trouble :3 Krieger is a born Leader hopefully his mates Right now will follow him to Glory or to Abyss. :D <3 ForeverRoyalE

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Looking at ennoblements, RoyalE is far from done. They're busy nobling the people that left first though.

Bond was known to be a NAM sympathizer since before I even joined RoyalE, wonder why he wasn't taken care off sooner. I liked the guy though.

Anyways... If RoyalE manages to reconsolidate the south before NAM truly breaks their defenses and starts gaining momentum... This could still turn into a proper war :icon_smile: That would be a very rare thing on TW.

DeletedUser

Depends if they go active and Do they're Stuff you will be in so much Trouble :3 Krieger is a born Leader hopefully his mates Right now will follow him to Glory or to Abyss. :D <3 ForeverRoyalE

Born leader my ass. A real leader does not treat those under him the way that Krieger does: Bing Bong Bros a notable instance of this. Good luck RoyalE, as long as Krieger heads your tribe.. you do not stand a chance in this world.

rodelxxz

Krieger Led a Rim tribe to 2nd place on w71 and now his Leading a Tribe that has Greater Possibility of Winning the World. His a Great Leader I know him pretty well and his Core Players and I know the war will not be as easy as you guys are saying it's still a 50/50 World.

DeletedUser108039

Krieger Led a Rim tribe to 2nd place on w71 and now his Leading a Tribe that has Greater Possibility of Winning the World. His a Great Leader I know him pretty well and his Core Players and I know the war will not be as easy as you guys are saying it's still a 50/50 World.

No one thinks its going to be easy, there betting and hoping for the challenge. Some people just like to talk alot and stroke there egos ^^

DeletedUser

We also wouldn't mind it being fun, but RoyalE is pretty damn boring..

DeletedUser

A word cloud of all the posts in this thread excluding quotes. Image is telling.

[spoil]
ChNwj62.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well, I won't get into a pointless rhetorical ping pong with you on that. People are free to make their own interpretations. For me it was just an exercise to pass time so I posted the results without any comments. :)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Led them to 2nd place. Congrats. Currently in second place, congrats.

If we graded leaders on their ability to not win and still be a complete tool, Kreiger would be a great leader.

Using normal scales. Nobody else would think he's a great leader.

DeletedUser

hah good stuff. hey guys i was thinking, and i know im super guilty, and i feel bad about it, but we should probably get this thread back on track because we're adults and the world we live in has rules that we should follow

when entering this thread please imagine me like this from now on
or better yet, this is me ingame. I'm coming for you NAM, like a freaking bald maniac wrestler
[spoil]
20110822194119224308.jpg

4449403_o.gif
[/spoil]