Bbo = lol

DeletedUser

They're intimidating me with those conquers! :(

I might just have to hit delete just to give them the right colour of target.......

DeletedUser

And therein lies the fundamental difference between fighters and sim-city players

Join a MMO game and then ignore the RL players on it:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

they havent nobled one enemy village in how many days? also ottoman only nobles barbs i know from experience

DeletedUser

Yea but the most basic basic must be to noble enemy villages. The game isn't called Barbwars with the occasional player :icon_eek:

Run it by the mods, although it's not very catchy. Maybe something like, "SimCity minus the disasters plus the ability to conquer other cities minus your Mayor privs plus working as tribe." Just a thought.

pillburydough

Lol @ entire Deus. Failed to defend your player properly and they are taking what they consider their war loot. I'm sure if you killed a 20 mill player, and he deleted at 19.5 mill you would want to grab those massive stacks you cleared?

Thats what they are doing. EVERYONE who posted here has NUMEROUS barb nobles. No right to speak, case dismissed.

Lots of Love,
Pilly

DeletedUser

Lol @ entire Deus. Failed to defend your player properly and they are taking what they consider their war loot. I'm sure if you killed a 20 mill player, and he deleted at 19.5 mill you would want to grab those massive stacks you cleared?

Thats what they are doing. EVERYONE who posted here has NUMEROUS barb nobles. No right to speak, case dismissed.

Lots of Love,
Pilly

A) Who are you?

B) Who are you?

C) You're clearly new to the game, so why do you have a forum account?

Taking some barbs with a purpose is one thing. When an entire tribe is taking them, and only them, they're making a huge mistake. Ask =TTD= :lol:

The Great 1One1

Funnily enough, I sort of agree with Pilly and Micro. One of the big problems that were faced for Storm (especially in the north) was that when there were plenty of barbs around, it wasn't Storm who were nobling them, but TTD, so they were able to get more players to the front and even some to build good clusters behind our backlines.

However, ONLY nobling barbs on the frontline just seems like an easy way out. You should still keep the enemy busy whilst nobling the barbs.

DeletedUser

Lots of Love,
Pilly

Not everyone who posts has numerous barb nobles....and lets see what happens with the siimon account now we have forced him to leave TTD, or the meanjack account or the Chewy2k9 account or beatybaby(oh thats right, we ignored them because they are not enemy)

BTW, how many barbs will dcloake decide is enough to constitute a "base" before he starts attacking Deus

http://www.twstats.com/en24/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3685280

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2010-10-01 04:20:39

this was the last time he nobled anything and that was a banned account i think

pillburydough

Well you point out a specific name when everyone else was refering to a general category. You asked me who I am? If I am new? Check my profile, ask your tribe.

Nextly, they are sitatuing themselves on their front. We all know that Deus are barb noblers, so before they gobble 'em they want a fair share. I would imagine at this point most are clear.

=RedFox=

The rubbish you are spouting makes less and less sense.

Glynjack just pointed out Dcloake continuing to noble barbs, BBO nobling barbs. And you come in here and call Deus barb-noblers :icon_rolleyes:
I challenge you to back this up with stats. Go on, find more than 2-3 players in Deus who has nobled barbs in the last 3 weeks. And even if you can, just try to compare that to TTD.
I haven't even checked, but I'd be surprised if the whole tribe of Deus has nobled as many barbs as the one single player that Glynjack put up as an example.

=RedFox=

Don't need to, I'm not the idiot running around making outlandish completely untrue statements

DeletedUser

Right now barbs are putting up more of a fight than TTD......