[BC] vs B@A - A case of expansion

DeletedUser

Why do you hide who you are, in the forums?

I explained that in another thread.

WFCKnight said:
3.It is NONE of your business why I did what I did, and if your Spies were so good they would Know.. The [BC] tribe and council Know and agreed with my reasonings.

5. None of your business, what we do with our diplomacy..

Twice.

WFCKnight said:
All questions were answered, with the exception of Diplomacy.

Yeah it was a failed quote wall but the points are the same.

DeletedUser

Wow, nice one [BC].

Side 1:
Tribes: [BC]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B@A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 8
Difference: 40

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 415,940
Side 2: 74,506
Difference: 341,434

image.php

DeletedUser

*gasp*
They can have a 40 cap lead over a tribe a quarter their size? NO WAY!

DeletedUser

I've heard the attacks were bad from a friend, but it appears the defending was either worse, or B@A was really unprepared. I still believe [BC] will win :).

DeletedUser

I've heard the attacks were bad from a friend, but it appears the defending was either worse, or B@A was really unprepared. I still believe [BC] will win :).

Well, Shanda did make a call for support 48 hours before I declared.
As Roger stated in a previous posting, their Spies told them we were about to declare.
.... I knew about your plan on friday and have been building lots of defense for your all so what is done is done and LET GET IT ON.

Side 1:
Tribes: [BC]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B@A
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 11
Difference: 76

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 760,316
Side 2: 98,534
Difference: 661,782

image.php

It has only been 48 hours, into this war.

DeletedUser

*gasp*
They can have a 40 cap lead over a tribe a quarter their size? NO WAY!

In 24 hours, it's still quite a feat. Get over it, leave the sarcasm to those who actually have their names out there :lol:.

DeletedUser

As far as i know RIS wanted willow and only her so when BC gave her up they stopped. BC made peace but RIS got what they wanted and some select villages. Thats all i know of it. RIS may not know that BC has planted a Spy in their camp and was there for a while he not there anylonger but Razza1994 was willows personal spy. Look at the tribes he was in those were the tribes BC fought but never finished.

Sorry, this is my first post on the public forums, but I felt compelled to reply to a few points. So here goes

Correct me if I am wrong but if i look up razza1994 on TW Stats, He was never in RIS? Do I smell and epic fail on your part? :icon_rolleyes:

You also stated that you knew first hand about BC's plans and were ready, so why whine so much now? My word son, I was one of the last to hear and soon as the war began, I was already walking over the front lines.

Where were you? since you guys rag WFCKnight about not having to get his hands dirty? Ah yes, you were hiding in the core sending out pathetic nukes and lone Noblemen at me while you and your dutchess where mailing profanity at our tribe members. Profanity which also found its way into your village names. You have since changed that and i am sad as it gave me reason to smile at the childishness.

We did our job with NUMPT, (I wasn't even involved) and we did our job with GAME. Job done. When your villages are worth the triple didgets in packets for nobles, talk again.

Ps: I'm normaly not so grumpy when the full truth is told. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Again he was in all the tribes that BC declared war on, He was never in RIS but it would not surprise me if he asked for an invite as he did into my tribe but i knew he was a spy so he was never granted. Trace his past tribes tho tell me how many tribes he was in that BC declared war in you will see your answer. Styx and GAME and Numpt are all still alive today, no matter what or how you spin it you failed in that task as far as war is considered. Yes we knew of plot but not everyone was prepared as they should have been never the least like i am still here and alive and well even after 500 attacks yes i lost alot of villages but that was cause i was without internet for the last 18 hours but i am back now and as long as i dont lose service again due to storms i will be here still. That all i will say about, tell all your refugees you took in their time will come later then soon but it will come when it does i can promise you one thing they will not return here and may see me knocking their walls and troops down and use them are farms until they quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you say that in English and use punctuation please, I find that a bit hard to follow. if your Internet was down the last 18 hours how did you manage to make such colorful village names? -just a question-

hlmartin loves little boys 845|709 comes to mind. Great thought went into that one. Should I respond by sending nukes from a village named Neverland Ranch? Weather your Internet was down or not, you still claimed you were ready for us, you then sent 3 attacks at me, 2 poor nukes and one solitary nobleman with a half nuke which took all of 40 hours to walk over to me. Great tactic to send men off on a 40 hour suicide mission when you should have used them to save the villages you now make excuses for..

Facts are facts, You knew about the war, you prepared, you failed. Accept it graciously. I think you kinda told that to WFCKnight earlier too, just in different words.

A lot of events helped build up this war, so please do not make ut that you were stabbed in the back. Stealing villages we were nobling is one point that comes to mind.

I do wish to give you credit for two points, one, for your colorful mail and village names and second for finding a way for a 300,000 point player to have more troops than the rest of BC. I nearly believed that mail myself :)

DeletedUser

I have one thing and one thing only to say in response to this war.

[BC] just remember about half of your tribe use to be with me in some way shape or form. Of those half I personally sat about half of those at some point in time.Most recently.So with that being said, you may have really thought that through a little better.If there is one thing i do well, besides being the witch with a capital "B" that i am so well known for being, it is this I remember things very well. So the fact that I know the ins and outs of most of those villages AND I know the players and how they operate by way of sending attacks and how they stack their defenses.Well as i have told each of you before there is always a greater good. ; ) and I will always sacrifise myself and my villages for the greater good.

So I applaude you for the challenge you have given us. We really appreciate it. Noone here faults you one bit for one of the smartest strategic moves possible.Trying to take 78 to try and wedge out DICE is very notable. However, the war isnt over yet and only the foolish of men counts their chickens before they are hatched.You have only yet to see what we are truely made of. So again thank you so very much for the endevor that lies before us.

DeletedUser

I have one thing and one thing only to say in response to this war.

[BC] just remember about half of your tribe use to be with me in some way shape or form. Of those half I personally sat about half of those at some point in time.Most recently.So with that being said, you may have really thought that through a little better.If there is one thing i do well, besides being the witch with a capital "B" that i am so well known for being, it is this I remember things very well. So the fact that I know the ins and outs of most of those villages AND I know the players and how they operate by way of sending attacks and how they stack their defenses.Well as i have told each of you before there is always a greater good. ; ) and I will always sacrifise myself and my villages for the greater good.

So I applaude you for the challenge you have given us. We really appreciate it. Noone here faults you one bit for one of the smartest strategic moves possible.Trying to take 78 to try and wedge out DICE is very notable. However, the war isnt over yet and only the foolish of men counts their chickens before they are hatched.You have only yet to see what we are truely made of. So again thank you so very much for the endevor that lies before us.

Let's hope your actions can match your words. It better because I read all of it :)

DeletedUser

Shanda, So you are saying you know half the tribes every move and how they operate? Yet you fell to them so easily, despite being stacked? Did you think they would only attack key villages and not anticipate that the villages that sent the support would be taken too? Is this why you now say that you have 'sacrificed' yourself for the greater good?

How is this for the greater good? If anything you have failed your tribe by weakening them and giving their enemy more ground to take the villages they spent a month or more building.

Now you come with a red herring of us trying to wedge DICE out? What poor ploy is this that you are trying to do? Hoping another tribe will resurrect your tribes tarnished image? If I was in DICE or any tribe for that matter, I'd be a bit upset at you for name calling and trying to pull us into something we had no part of.

Yeah, I'm an unknown in this world, but I have been silently watching all sides of the wars and keeping note. Now I feel its time for me to speak up when the truth needs to be told, even if I have to be blunt.

DeletedUser

I did NOT throw DICE's name out there for any ploy. Again you underestimate my intelligence my dear. I know entirely to well what they are capable of and I truely think your tribe does not. If anything your tribe has been playing way to much on them. I apologize its not your tribe as a whole but its leaders.

And If I have fallen so hard and easily why then am I not on the rim yet? You yourself have my villages claimed and the only reason they were stacked is because I stacked them myself. I have yet to ask for ANY support for my villages. So if I am that easy to take my dear then why have you not accomplished it yet? ; )

And you would have to know what the greater good is to understand its meaning.But in time you will.I do what I need to for my tribe. As any other leader does.

I just find it more amusing that I was asked to beg for my life to be left alone. That in itself speaks volumes. Oh by the way I dont beg so as i answered the person who told me to. Do wait and hold your breath til I do ok? ; )

And I am glad you are speaking your mind. I always do whether or not anyone likes it.

DeletedUser

We did our job with NUMPT, (I wasn't even involved) and we did our job with GAME. Job done. When your villages are worth the triple didgets in packets for nobles, talk again.

I am still amazed that you guys think you did a job on numpt, when it is pretty clear all you did was take in a few tribe hopping refugees after my tribe had been smashing them up for a week.

DeletedUser

Trust me, I have a firm grasp of the concept 'for the greater good'. I bet any 15 year old Mr Spock fan here would even know.

Why are you not on the rim? well lets see, All your front line villages worth anything are taken, leaving 3K or less villas to stand idle while the 5 villages that are perhaps worth anything are 40 hours away.

Does one skip your tribe mates in a war with your tribe and continue a war on Shanda? Or does he take out any worthy threat as he goes along? I believe in the operational theater, this is called 'gaining foothold'.

If its rimmed you want then you only need to ask one of our smaller members who can afford wasting nobles on defunct villages. All this for the greater good of course.

DeletedUser

Well I have answered Every question and here are the last..

1. We made a deal with ~SANG~ not to go above a specific lattitude, in the Numpt War. Gezelle is still alive, but inactive, because her villages are within DICE area of control..

2. There has only been the 1 War, but we had been planning our own War Operations when ~SANG~ declared. We have NOT been in any others..Not that it matters to you..

3. It is NONE of your business why I did what I did, and if your Spies were so good they would Know.. The [BC] tribe and council Know and agreed with my reasonings.

4. Willowdawn did what she did, and explained it for herself.. I did not agree with what she was doing and told her. I was still the Baron when she did that..

5. None of your business, what we do with our diplomacy..

Well you do not know as much as you think about what [BC] is doing anymore, this tribe is now moving in the direction that it was when Vailene was the Duke. I have rebuilt the entire Council.
Your spies are not as good as you think they are..I do not talk on the public or tribe wide skype,
only in the private of Council channels..

And to be honest, what willow did she did on her own most of the time.
Only informed me afterwards.

[BC] is not the same tribe anymore. I have a different way of doing things..
More efficiently and ordered, and without emotion.

Anybody with 1/2 a brain would know that B@A were next..
Just look at the Map.
Stop your whining and show us all you will fight to the death,
Welcome to Tribal Wars

Come on lets not bullshit everyone here!
lets have proper answers to the questions, after all they were fair ones.

and as far as im aware Gez is not inactive and i see her OD rising daily.
As long as your "in charge" of the council WFC BC will remain the same, vultures and not being able to finis something they never even started.

BC will only be differebnt because you will use their tribe for your own personal gain, you wish me to quote you... i do have a famous one of yours somewhere around here! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Come on lets not bullshit everyone here!
lets have proper answers to the questions, after all they were fair ones.

and as far as im aware Gez is not inactive and i see her OD rising daily.
As long as your "in charge" of the council WFC BC will remain the same, vultures and not being able to finis something they never even started.

BC will only be differebnt because you will use their tribe for your own personal gain, you wish me to quote you... i do have a famous one of yours somewhere around here! :icon_cool:

You do not really know me. Gezelle's own words, stated that after I left, the tribe was never the same and could not recover, even after 2 months. Since you were part of the Numpt Council, I guess that says it all.
AND
Before you say any more with your vast experience that you have.
Lets us just look..
http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=player&fi=1&id=1145768
Best Rank: 2630 17th September 2009
Most Points: 7,155 17th September 2009
Most Villages: 1 12th April 2009
OD Rank: 1951. (178,014 score)
OD Attack Rank: 2574. (11,480 score)
OD Defense Rank: 1534. (166,534 score)

So before you go manufacture things to show how good your not or what you do or do not know..
I want everybody to know, that you hold a grudge, since I was the person that refuse
to invite you into Numpt and then also the one that dismissed you, and if it wasn't for
Gezelle you would not have been in the tribe.

Say all you want, but you are not worth another word..

So while you say how Numpt still lives, it is only because you keep the tribe name even after you are Rimmed.

DeletedUser

WFC this is actually off topic and once more you evade answering or commenting on this situation (not one about Numpt that happen a WHILE BACK NOW)

And many congratulations to the guy who managed to find a link to my stats, was it hard work...? Yes ive not played this world well at all but as far as im aware an OD defense rank for a guy who's only ever had 1 village,it doesn't look bad to me considering the guys who sorround me in the ranking :p

O and i joined Numpt for the simple reason that there was a prior arrangment (that u were not involved in) and i also joined because i joined friends who guess what make this game worth playing XD

And since you were the person that refused me t come into numpt... what...?
WFC its not a grudge against you for that, how immature and ignorant do you believe i am, i have a grudge against you because of who you are as a player in TW and how you use other players and situations for your own beneficial progress in the game.

So next time before brining up stats that most probably knew of anyway, and going off on a tangent that has no relevant context to this thread at all please, just shut up.

Just so you know it wasn't gez that invited me :p
Your briliant when plastering facts up about a players stats (which you can gain from TW itself) however you lack Facts when it comes o anything else.
So please back to the topic at hand or do you wis to keep bringing up dead wood wfc?

DeletedUser

Well all things have been answered..

whether YOU like the answers or not, is not my concern.

To be honest, you have no purpose of making any statements in the forum.
Other than your initial ones.

The only real numpt still alive are those either that were rimmed or are within 3x3 of DICE villages..Ooops, even Gazelle is gone now..

DeletedUser

No offense but i think everyone has a right to an opinion in the "open forum".

and you have No Clue wt a numpt is, it certainly IS NOT someone who stoops as low as you!
And btw i still see blue dots down there get your eyes checked ;)

This thread be closed? pontless decleration and pointless argueing...