[BC] vs STYX

DeletedUser

Thats interesting.. Styx used to be a branch of BC weren't they?

DeletedUser

Styx wasn't actually a branch of [BC]. Styx was its own tribe that were allies with BC (Sorrow back then). There was a merge and Styx joined the Sorrow family, and taking in many of the players that the leaders of Sorrow(which changed its name to Blood Council) didn't want because they were too small, the former Styx became BCS. Due to several reasons, the BCS branch of the family once again became Styx for a while, before merging one last time into BC.

Since certain people in [BC] seem to carry grudges across the worlds, there have been some major personality conflicts recently. Due to this, Willowdawn told Flexor Abductor that he and anyone else that wanted to go with him needed to leave [BC], because he was no longer welcome and that she wouldn't attack.

When he decided to do as she asked, and recreated Styx, she immediately declared war and tossed anyone in [BC] out that had ever stood up for Flex and/or called him friend. All those that were rejected for being friends, or that happened to have set Flex as an account sitter, have recreated Styx.

Finally, we get to where we are now, with a declaration of war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This declaration is a paper tiger, willow is by far the most selfish leader i have ever been involved with, I am in PRIME on w20 and REBELZ in w23 who both have excellent leadership and so know what its like.

Her ideas of fighting is making the entire tribe stack her villages from 2 incomings and have them do the fighting while she nobles accounts given to her by a "friend". She tells everybody she has attacked but really just sent 5 fakes at me lol.

I feel sorry for the players in BC as there are a few good ones who are nice people, its too bad they have a selfish leader in willow and a noob like knight leading them who cant get over the fact he sucks. Way to go with the 11.5k villages buddy and then kicks people who tell him its too high.

DeletedUser

sorry for the double post i just wanted to show the great timing done by the players in BC lol, no wonder they are dices puppets with skill like this they couldnt get in on skill

Cata, IS1 - Andros, K67 today at 22:44 0:54:33
ram, CW04 Owelics Testes, K77 tomorrow at 01:33 3:43:34
ram, CW04 Owelics Testes, K77 tomorrow at 01:34 3:43:41
ram, CW04 Owelics Testes, K77 tomorrow at 01:34 3:43:47
ram, CW04 Owelics Testes, K77 tomorrow at 01:34 3:43:56
support tomorrow at 02:20 4:30:03
Noble, CW02 Owelics Me Fan, K77 tomorrow at 02:50 5:00:04
Noble, CW02 Owelics Me Fan, K77 tomorrow at 02:50 5:00:15
Noble, CW02 Owelics Me Fan, K77 tomorrow at 02:50 5:00:25
support tomorrow at 2:50 5:00:30
Noble, CW02 Owelics Me Fan, K77 tomorrow at 02:50 5:00:33

ram, CE03 Owelics Inactive, K77 tomorrow at 04:19 6:27:02
ram, CE03 Owelics Inactive, K77 tomorrow at 04:20 6:27:11
ram, CE03 Owelics Inactive, K77 tomorrow at 04:20 6:27:23
ram, CE03 Owelics Inactive, K77 tomorrow at 04:20 6:27:31
support tomorrow at 05:44 7:51:44
Noble, C02 Owelics Left Hand, K77 tomorrow at 07:17 9:24:31
Noble, C02 Owelics Left Hand, K77 tomorrow at 07:17 9:24:43
Noble, C02 Owelics Left Hand, K77 tomorrow at 07:17 9:24:53
Noble, C02 Owelics Left Hand, K77 tomorrow at 07:17 9:25:03
ram, IS1 - Andros, K67 tomorrow at 07:39 9:47:00

ram, CW05 Owelics Relocated Village, K77 tomorrow at 03:15 5:21:59
ram, CW05 Owelics Relocated Village, K77 tomorrow at 03:15 5:22:06
ram, CW05 Owelics Relocated Village, K77 tomorrow at 03:15 5:22:13
ram, CW05 Owelics Relocated Village, K77 tomorrow at 03:15 5:22:20
support tomorrow at 03:46 5:52:44
Noble, WW03 Owelics Eating People, K77 tomorrow at 08:46 10:53:16
Noble, WW03 Owelics Eating People, K77 tomorrow at 08:46 10:53:27
Noble, WW03 Owelics Eating People, K77 tomorrow at 08:47 10:53:36
Noble, WW03 Owelics Eating People, K77 tomorrow at 08:47 10:53:45

DeletedUser

Styx wasn't actuallya branch of [BC]. Styx was its own tribe that were allies with BC (Sorrow back then). There was a merge and Styx joined the Sorrow family, and taking in many of the players that the leaders of Sorrow(which changed its name to Blood Council) didn't want because they were too small. Due to several reasons, the BCS branch of the family once again became Styx for a while, before merging one last time into BC.

Since certain people in [BC] seem to carry grudges across the worlds, there have been some major personality conflicts recently. Due to this, Willowdawn told Flexor Abductor that he and anyone else that wanted to go with him needed to leave [BC], because he was no longer welcome and that she wouldn't attack.

When he decided to do as she asked, and recreated Styx, she immediately declared war and tossed anyone in [BC] out that had ever stood up for Flex and/or called him friend. All those that were rejected for being friends, have recreated Styx.

Finally, we get to where we are now, with a declaration of war.

Judging by all this, I should cheer Styx on.

DeletedUser

Cheer for STYX if you want but they will not be around long.

They can make all the claims they want, but the facts are the facts.
Flex demanded to fill the Co-Duke position that Vailene vacated due to RL,
and he did not get it. Vailene selected another member.

Then Flex demanded a vote by the Council, again he lost.
Then he became so unreasonable and argumentative, that it became to much an an issue to keep him in. So he was told to start acting for the Tribe and it's Goals, or leave.

HE LEFT.

The other member that was dismissed was because she is a close personal friend of Flex, and it is not good to have spies..

Very simple, that is the FACTS.

Whether I had issues with Flex or Not had nothing to do with it as far as I am concerned.
This is a game, do not care who people are and when the time on this world is over then I will move on, without a thought of this world, other than what I have learned.

DaMouse404

Nah, I cheer for BC lol. They managed to conquer those villages despite the crappy trains :p.

Serious flaw in Styx right there.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

What British Columbia is in this world????

sweet I will always cheer for Canadians. Go Canadians!!

DeletedUser

My apologies to all those that got drug into this declared war because I was sitting them. No one else volunteered except me, and since I was sitting them they got declared as enemies and are now being attacked.

They can make all the claims they want, but the facts are the facts.
Some people are so delusional that they think that their unsubstantiated claims are facts, when all the proof shows that what they say are not only not facts, but blatant lies. I really pity those delusional minds. If the truth be told, those "facts" stated above are a fictional story for two people to try to justify their dishonorable actions and lies fabricated out of their own prejudices against anyone that would question their decisions and methods. And it doesn't matter how much they repeat those lies, members of both tribes know that they are lies.

A confidential discussion that not only was leaked about, but was added to with other lies that created the strife that lead to war. Even this was presented by the other person in the convo as evidence to substantiate their lies though it clearly doesn't. (The big lie was that I bragged that I rimmed Knight on W18...never said by me.)
willow_secret01.jpg

Then with chips on their shoulders, more lies are fabricated. I didn't realize that I was thought such a threat to my own duke and duchess.

I'm told the talking is done, and then I get this part. You may be a Sr. Baron on the council, but be careful that you don't disagree or make suggestions that are contrary to what the duke and/or duchess want to do.
Willow_leave01.jpg

And again, another order from my duchess at the time with a promise. My how the mighty do not honor their word.

Willow_leave02.jpg

So I left as ordered by my duchess and this happens (remember about no attacks).
Willow_attack.jpg

WFCKnight said:
as long as my aquantances in this game are benneficial to myself, then I stick with it, but when it nolonger beneficial, then they are food to be eaten

Of course, people will say that this is fabricated and they might provide some quotes and all. The difference is that mine have not been altered. Take whose word that you want, but there's quite a few that know this post states the FACTS.

DeletedUser

I'll be perfectly honest, I highly doubt I've ever seen anybody speak like that, be it in-game or over Skype. But seeing as I have no alternative as of yet, I'll reserve judgment :). If you want your quotes to be further believed, I suggest screenshot. Though those can be altered, it might help.

DaMouse404

*Changes skype name to "Willow Dawn"* *Begins making silly faces on Skype at Flex*

Proof Willow Dawn is a noob? I think not.

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Well Flex if you think you got booted because you could not contain yourself and had to brag to someone about rimming your duke on a previous world...lol
well you should learn to leave other worlds on other worlds and before you say well they kept the grudge..They would not have except you through it back in knight's face by telling someone.

word of advice.

Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Now you will learn the hard way of sometimes just staying quite.

DeletedUser

Thought I'd post stats as most here (as usual) seem intent on bickering.

Side 1:
Tribes: [BC]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Styx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,672
Side 2: 19,595
Difference: 30,077

image.php

Not a brilliant start for a tribe with:
A] Advantage of 'surprise'.
B] 14 million point advantage

Still early days I suppose :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well Flex if you think you got booted because you could not contain yourself and had to brag to someone about rimming your duke on a previous world...lol
word of advice.

Umm, I thought the post was clear. Did you read it? You're repeating the lie, not what I confidentially said to the duchess about a baron (before he was duke). Notice, I said what I said in confidence... like don't tell anyone, secret. The intent in that confidential discussion was to show that there were people in the tribe as good as or even better than Knight for the Duke position, and to suggest that there be an active co-duke since Vailene has quit.
Willow_noco-duke.jpg

Then all these lies started about me. And I didn't even think I was important enough to the duke and duchess to declare a war. :icon_smile:

My advice is read carefully before commenting.

Oh forgot, I have not said that Knight nor willow are bad players per se (you can see the opposite in one screen shot), but honesty is not their best policy.