[BC] vs STYX

DeletedUser

Dice vs. Styx? Didn't see that coming... Unless its just Mouse and some friends.

DaMouse404

Tis pretty much me and friends lol. But we've still taken 10 whilst BC have taken 24 :O.. we've taken almost half what they did :p

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

Looks like one of the leaders of BC got in a little trouble, hmm once again its proven they will cheat, too bad it didnt work this time. Lets hope for a good village punishment.

DeletedUser

lol gonna get in trouble but it seems vailene and wfcknight are banned.

DeletedUser

WFC is banned? Wow, thats odd, judging by how he's been acting in this thread.

DeletedUser

Is he forum banned too? If not then well he'll probably post some awkward pic of, idk a clown? And declare its us :icon_eek:

Edited to add this part without double posting: where on Earth is Willow? When her tribe is declaring war it might be a good idea for the leader to be on forums to defend her tribe's rep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

she doesnt care about her tribe, she cares about growing herself and using her size to get into another tribe as her skill is definitely lacking. Willow sells one player out at a time and consumes them, just this time some of us left with our friend as we play 3 worlds together and thought it would be fun to just play around and defend.

DeletedUser

This is exactly why I talked to the council about going to war with styx immediately.
You knew that I wanted a PW with you, blah blah blah blah and more blah
You should read what the screenshots say, instead of interpreting what you want them to say and never had.

Is it true that [BC] is changing their tag to [BS]?

WFCKnight said:
Any noob can piece together a screenshot and then only show the parts that make them look good.
Just play the game, get rimmed and move to your next world where you can play Tribal Hugs, until you get rimmed there and move on..

I wish I was good at doctoring a screenshot, I think I'd find a nice paying job as a graphic artist. Woot.

BTW, it sounds like you have experience about being rimmed and moving to another world.

DaMouse404

You should read what the screenshots say, instead of interpreting what you want them to say and never had.

Is it true that [BC] is changing their tag to [BS]?

I wish I was good at doctoring a screenshot, I think I'd find a nice paying job as a graphic artist. Woot.

BTW, it sounds like you have experience about being rimmed and moving to another world.

Ooh, cheap shot in there AND failure to know some very simple stuff.. who is really the bad guy here?

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

No one posted the current statistics which amazes me. Anyway, since there is a ceasefire, I guess we can't go on at each other in here. That's kinda' disappointing.

Who was really the bad guy in here? Well, I think she left this world.

DeletedUser

Whoever is resorting to pointing out grammar as an argument?

@Flexor, Willo is gone? That has to raise lower morale in BC, because last time I checked they still regarded her as a decent duchess.

DeletedUser

Yes, Styx did merge with RIS.
Yes, there is now a ceasefire with [BC].
Yes, Willowdawn has quit.

The largest part of the animosity between Styx and [BC] (and even RIS/[BC] to some degree) left W36 when Willowdawn did. I won't go into why she left, we will just say that it is personal, real life stuff and leave it at that unless someone who has the authority to speak for her wishes to do so.

DeletedUser

Ceasefire? That is... sad. It was good action while it lasted. Mainly on PnP