=BcB=

DeletedUser

now are you suggesting i didnt have to work hard to get dominance out there :icon_sad:

Lol, w00t for taking #1 in noob K's

Btw I must say you have one of the best sigs ive ever seen ! I mean its pretty original, never seen anything like it !

DeletedUser

Btw I must say you have one of the best sigs ive ever seen ! I mean its pretty original, never seen anything like it !
haha... cheers! i did originally try making one with a picture and my name/tribe, etc. but unfortunately my graphical ability does not extend much beyoind paint :icon_confused:
and so this just always seemed more appropriate instead :p

DeletedUser

Hey mate,
Sorry for the guys being so unhonest with you.
=BCB= is currently warring MPFC and a lot of time is put into the war on both sides. I heard that BCB might go for a win it or die war against dr.no and PnP at the same time as mpfc but that is just a rumor.
Have a good day,
shtaal

DeletedUser

now are you suggesting i didnt have to work hard to get dominance out there :icon_sad:

well u had to work hard.. U came from K28 and around there.. that is quite hard considering many factors.. but I think that guy just spawned in K9 on the rim... many people on the rim are quitters so their mostly inactive.. that guy had to grow a village and just noble inactives.. Im not trying to say u didnt work hard cuz Im sure ur a hard worker and a great player. I just want that little dude to be quiet and stop bragging at how he is soo good in being rank 2 on K9..

my english sucks:( sorry if there are manny grammar mistakes

DeletedUser

Hey mate,
=BCB= is currently warring MPFC and a lot of time is put into the war on both sides. I heard that BCB might go for a win it or die war against dr.no and PnP at the same time as mpfc but that is just a rumor.
Have a good day,
shtaal

lol

DeletedUser84906

well u had to work hard.. U came from K28 and around there.. that is quite hard considering many factors.. but I think that guy just spawned in K9 on the rim... many people on the rim are quitters so their mostly inactive.. that guy had to grow a village and just noble inactives.. Im not trying to say u didnt work hard cuz Im sure ur a hard worker and a great player. I just want that little dude to be quiet and stop bragging at how he is soo good in being rank 2 on K9..

my english sucks:( sorry if there are manny grammar mistakes

u mean K26? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hey mate,
Have a good day,
shtaal

=LT= would win.

(against BCB or NO)
Not against PnP of course :icon_wink:

XxBRICKSTERxX

Hey mate,
Have a good day,
shtaal

Lol...I would love to know where you get your info.

DeletedUser82372

shtaal is a council member in =LT=.....maybe that's how he would know? o_O

DeletedUser

Are you sure he does not even know the name of his own tribe :)

Last time we talked he told me he is from israel but comes from everywhere in Europe so I would go even further than this and say he doesn't even know where he comes from....:lol:

XxBRICKSTERxX

Lol That would explain it. I am still getting to know all the =LT= guys.