BcE FeRgY is a pathetic coward..

DeletedUser89005

yes you read that right.. i view you as not only a fool but also a coward.. you know we within the 29ers have been hitting ego hard and even your own tribe has been hitting ego and what do you do attack one off the players who has helped enable EGO to fall.. its pathetic, your pathetic, have you not got the balls or whit to attack those that matter in the war that even your own tribe has under taken.. how you have got this far within the game bewilders me as i and others here within the game can only see your silly cowardly attacks as pathetic and it kinda undermines the rep that impact has created for itself..!!!

but then silly kids do silly things i guess...

DeletedUser

someone is butthurt:icon_rolleyes:

but for serious reply. bce is an awesome girl. impact has no relations with 29ers (as far as i know). therefor it doesn't matter if you attack the same enemy.

DeletedUser89005

not butthurt.. merely viewing someone who i deem to be a fool... respect you gain on 1 world will carry to another, and knowing whom i know on this world i'd say the player in question has lost all off the respect and is isolating others because off there actions.. and no it has no relations, but it has players in our vicinity that we have allowed to push into EGO with, we could have removed them long ago, but opted to work alongside only to find the actions off a silly fool hamper that now...

DeletedUser

how you have got this far within the game bewilders me as i and others here within the game can only see your silly cowardly attacks as pathetic and it kinda undermines the rep that impact has created for itself..!!!

News flash!!!!!!

No one really gives a shit! :icon_eek:

As Iamthatguy stated, butthurt is the diagnosis. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser105276

That shaunabeer is in bces K, what do you expect?

ooo ooo time for that picture again!!!!!

[spoil]
586-no-one-cares-not-even-a-little-im-serious.jpg
[/spoil]

hope that spoiler worked? Mod: it does now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105908

www.tribalhugs.net

you should go play that game mate.

and who cares about the 29ers? Doubt 90% of the people reading this even know the tribe.

So please stuff it and atleast mail me ingame. I mean you havent even spoken to me? Only your tribemate who I am nobling and yeah I am kinda friendly with him even though im taking his villages, I explained it was a war game.

So go back to your cage nub.

DeletedUser

www.tribalhugs.net

you should go play that game mate.

and who cares about the 29ers? Doubt 90% of the people reading this even know the tribe.

So please stuff it and atleast mail me ingame. I mean you havent even spoken to me? Only your tribemate who I am nobling and yeah I am kinda friendly with him even though im taking his villages, I explained it was a war game.

So go back to your cage nub.

hes not a bear :p

but an ostrich so he should stick his head back into the sand :icon_redface:

DeletedUser105276

21510618.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Honestly a waste of time.... How about I come pay you a visit?

DeletedUser

29ers were useless in defeating Ego, and for you to complain to the externals about getting nobled is just pathetic.

DeletedUser

I love fergy, so back off talking about him or i will come rim you

DeletedUser

29ers were useless in defeating Ego, and for you to complain to the externals about getting nobled is just pathetic.

This is funny considering it seems that EGO. was useless in defeating the 29ers when we were only a tenth of their own size. It was clear to begin with that EGO. was simply a collection of individualistic players at most. When we declared, we were at 1M points. We are now at 5M through our persistence, and stats show that we have put up a slow yet healthy fight on our front, pulling many of EGO.'s defensive troops into our frontlines and exposing their core villages to easy nobling from others.

Bolrog

I'm thinking you forgot a merger in there somewhere

(lets see -TR- & -ATR-)

DeletedUser

This is funny considering it seems that EGO. was useless in defeating the 29ers when we were only a tenth of their own size. It was clear to begin with that EGO. was simply a collection of individualistic players at most. When we declared, we were at 1M points. We are now at 5M through our persistence, and stats show that we have put up a slow yet healthy fight on our front, pulling many of EGO.'s defensive troops into our frontlines and exposing their core villages to easy nobling from others.

sorry normally i would remain quiet but:

Side 1:
Players: gark0s
Side 2:
Tribes: 29ers

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 720
Difference: 585

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 0
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 600,878
Side 2: 3,464,473
Difference: 2,863,595

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79,745
Side 2: 0
Difference: 79,745

chart

and then i even get this mail lol

gark0s Jun 04,2012 23:54
depends most of them yea

but you also got targeted because you are in 29 lol

mrhuman Jun 04,2012 23:57
yeah a lot of good 29 does for me. I send support, little to none in return, now mikey is tearing me a new one because I don't help enough, iow i havent taken enough of your villages, lol.

gark0s Jun 04,2012 23:58
lol yea thats common in 29 as far as we could observe nearly noone sends support to those who need

lol ok? but he hasn t neither lol

mrhuman Jun 05,2012 00:26
o man i wish you could read our forums, people started dumping on me, i was getting tripple teamed! Then someone pointed out that no one else has taken any of your villas, lol.

gark0s Jun 28,2012 03:30

This message has been forwarded by gark0s.

oh yea we all fear 29er