BcE FeRgY is a pathetic coward..

DeletedUser

29ers are just another very average tribe who we were comfortably beating without needing to put any real effort in.

Since IMPACT declared you have simply been opportunistic and taken advantage of the tribe in a weakened state. It's good tactics, but you have done absolutely nothing to be proud of against ego.

and im not sure what you were expecting when you started trying to take territory that impact were very obviously moving into:lol:

DeletedUser

I got recapped twice to be honest because I was busy with other things and I was not able to be active as much as I wanted. However today I had more time ;)

beware the mighty 29er are so powerfull even if you have time your chances are quite low :0

DeletedUser42044

29ers are just another very average tribe who we were comfortably beating without needing to put any real effort in.

Since IMPACT declared you have simply been opportunistic and taken advantage of the tribe in a weakened state. It's good tactics, but you have done absolutely nothing to be proud of against ego.

and im not sure what you were expecting when you started trying to take territory that impact were very obviously moving into:lol:

Wrong

29ers are in war with Ego lot before Impact join the war.. to be exact war started on 04.05. at 15:33:43.

And what you expected, that 29ers stop to take Ego villages once Impact declared over them ?

DeletedUser104693

Wrong

29ers are in war with Ego lot before Impact join the war.. to be exact war started on 04.05. at 15:33:43.

And what you expected, that 29ers stop to take Ego villages once Impact declared over them ?

You're a bit slow so lets bring it down to your level for a second

While your war has been on you have done nothing if anything gone backwards
We declare on EGO and demolish them allowing you to grab some easy villages

You have no claim to their villages because you did nothing
But don't worry we will be coming to collect our spoils from you soon enough :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wrong

expected to stop taking our villages?
before impact declared you only got one recap here and another there lol
your ops also failed until impact started attacking and many went inactive

DeletedUser42044

expected to stop taking our villages?
before impact declared you only got one recap here and another there lol
your ops also failed until impact started attacking and many went inactive

If u check the TWstats u can see we were fighting hard from day one, yeah we had some looses that could be expected when some tribe fighting 10x larger tribe but nothing major. We holding much better then Ego. doing now for example.
Ego. also offer us NAP when Impact declared over them but we refuse and keep fighting them not giving them opportunity to relocate their defensive only to north. Then Ego started operation over us surely in order to compensate looses from Impact but that also failed.

In mine opinion there is no need to start one over another especially as lot of our members serve Impact like moral bashers (also included me) and we are ready to help them further on ofcourse. I also think this post and issues between our tribes is unnecessary probably it would not happen if there is more in game communication especially between leaders.

DeletedUser105908

you're a bit slow so lets bring it down to your level for a second

while your war has been on you have done nothing if anything gone backwards
we declare on ego and demolish them allowing you to grab some easy villages

you have no claim to their villages because you did nothing
but don't worry we will be coming to collect our spoils from you soon enough :icon_twisted:

+1

DeletedUser

Wrong

If u check the TWstats u can see we were fighting hard from day one, yeah we had some looses that could be expected when some tribe fighting 10x larger tribe but nothing major. We holding much better then Ego. doing now for example.
Ego. also offer us NAP when Impact declared over them but we refuse and keep fighting them not giving them opportunity to relocate their defensive only to north. Then Ego started operation over us surely in order to compensate looses from Impact but that also failed.

In mine opinion there is no need to start one over another especially as lot of our members serve Impact like moral bashers (also included me) and we are ready to help them further on ofcourse. I also think this post and issues between our tribes is unnecessary probably it would not happen if there is more in game communication especially between leaders.

please dont lie. If you were fighting hard before then you are really not very good at all. We had maybe 3 or 4 people attacking you before impact declared, and they were plodding along and getting some pretty decent stats while you did almost nothing.

since the start of the 'war' with you stats look like this:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: EGO.
Side 2:
Tribes: 29ers

Timeframe: 04/05/2012 15:33:43 to 30/06/2012 02:16:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 64
Difference: 18

chart
[/spoil]

since impact declared stats look like this:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/06/2012 17:56:02 to 30/06/2012 02:16:42

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 50
Difference: 13

chart
[/spoil]

meaning that before impact declared stats look like this:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 04/05/2012 15:33:43 to 10/06/2012 17:56:02

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 14
Difference: 31

chart
[/spoil]

so in the 5 weeks before impact declared you took 14 villages, in the following 2 and a half weeks you have taken 50 villages.

Please don't lie. You were doing nothing before impact declared. Now that we are being beaten by a much bigger tribe, you have been oportunistic and decided to start trying to take villages.

It's also utterly embarressing that you 'serve impact' as morale bashers, grow some balls and fight properly, don't hide behind bigger players

DeletedUser

Things I care more about than the 29ers...

The song: Friday
Hannah Montana
Justin Bieber
Popcorn
The Twilight movies
Kristen Stewart and her 3 facial expressions (3 might be generous)
Obama's policies
Al Gore
Global Warming
hybrid cars
Soccer
The NBA Finals
Curling (the sport)
poorly timed noble trains
people who attack with defense
cats
ginger girls
tiny boobs
noobs in general
Hugh Jackman
Low-carb diets
Michael Moore
Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products
the Bush daughters
wireless hot spots
'The O.C.'
the U.N.
recycling
getting Punk'd
Danny Gans
the Latin Grammys
the real Grammys
The Yankees payroll
Canadians
Pluto
American Idol winners

Well, now that I think about it... pretty much everything.

DeletedUser42044

What did i lie?

Tribe with at least 10x our size declared over us and after more then month of war we lost just 31 villages.. As we did not kick out players from tribe when they start loosing villages (something EgO. is doing from day 1 from Impact declaration with .DINO. for example) that's not so bad didn't you think ? you would need about 3 years to kill small tribe like 29ers in rate like this lol

We would see does EGO. members have stomach for fighting when outnumbered like we was(but not even close 10x) and how much they would hold against Impact and 29yers before disbanding..

DeletedUser42044

Hannah Montana
Justin Bieber
Popcorn
The Twilight movies
Obama's policies
Al Gore
Global Warming
hybrid cars
Soccer
The NBA Finals
Curling (the sport)
cats
ginger girls
tiny boobs

so why posting here then ? surly you can easily find somewhere tiny boobs on internet instead ;)

boobs_131967405869.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser105908

<3 you guissse

and...

[spoil]

Hannah Montana
Justin Bieber
Popcorn
The Twilight movies
Obama's policies
Al Gore
Global Warming
hybrid cars
Soccer
The NBA Finals
Curling (the sport)
cats
ginger girls
tiny boobs
noobs in general
Hugh Jackman
Low-carb diets
Michael Moore
Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products
the Bush daughters
wireless hot spots
'The O.C.'
the U.N.
recycling
getting Punk'd
Danny Gans
the Latin Grammys
the real Grammys
The Yankees payroll
Canadians
Pluto
American Idol winners

[/spoil]

L O L

DeletedUser

It's adorable how you guys bash Fergy for kicking your asses <3