BD ( Black Dawn ) VS GATE GATE 2 GATE3E GATE4 ( GATE Family )

portugal737

After our recent victory with CHE!, we decided we needed to bring a little something up. We had known the war with CHE! was long over when the villages we were clearing has virtually no walls or support, soo we declared on the GATE family to keep us in the fun.

Unfortunitaly, the villages are really small =[ But really good location, so when we are taking over their villages, and you see 7 villages with like 14 k points, remembers in the location that matters early off in the game. And pretty much all game : D

I kinda got to go and cant add any smexy pictures, but if I get a chance I will. : D

So, this will be war 3 for BD. : D

DeletedUser

lol you're a bit late with this aren't you port?

i should take one of their vills in 2 hours

DeletedUser

Lol he is late we started killing them off a week ago most of us are just nuking them into the ground and they aint even fighting back.

portugal737

Lol, I wanted to finsih off CHE! before we made another decleararion so it did not look like we quit wars in crap.

but its up now, so everyone enjoy! : D if I ever learn to posts reports on these dumb forums, I will.

Lol, thanks reviv xD Only a matter of time before everyone else does, also. : D

ukpompeyboy

Early stats for last 24hrs

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: GATE GATE 2 GATE3E GATE4
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 14,335
Side 2: 7,330
Difference: 7,005
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,514
Side 2: 3,665
Difference: 1,151
image.php

DeletedUser

Hmm, they took a better village off you, BD. Oh well, it has only just begun.

portugal737

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GATE GATE 2 GATE3E GATE4
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 30
Difference: 33

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 130,890
Side 2: 43,359
Difference: 87,531

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,691
Side 2: 3,665
Difference: 11,026

image.php

As you can see, we have Larger villages then they do. When taking on one of our players, it was a player who had been away. So not really a great victory. but, congrats GATE family, you got 1 more then CHE! did in 2 weeks. But no worries for us. It will be the last. Btw, we just got it back.

ukpompeyboy

As you can see, we have Larger villages then they do. When taking on one of our players, it was a player who had been away. So not really a great victory. but, congrats GATE family, you got 1 more then CHE! did in 2 weeks. But no worries for us. It will be the last. Btw, we just got it back.

well thanx portugal for the congrats, i do feel though that Gate will be a harder opposition for your tribe then Che! from your quote it dont sound that we could be any worse..... well the war has just started. Mind you portugal why have u got members that are away? and if we managed to find one how many more are 'away'?

portugal737

Well, during exams times, people tend to study. So people must work over time sitting and all. The player you took out , was active, just studying / working during these hard times.

I agree, you will be harder then CHE! because of location, family, members and all. But that wont stop us.

ukpompeyboy

Well, during exams times, people tend to study. So people must work over time sitting and all. The player you took out , was active, just studying / working during these hard times.

I agree, you will be harder then CHE! because of location, family, members and all. But that wont stop us.

got to admire your confidence buddy thats for sure :p

ukpompeyboy

seems to me BD only pick what they class as easy targets! they war with *I* then for some reason merge together! strange that! than they war with che! who put up little resistance against them from what portugal mentioned. i guess this has put BD confidance up sky high especialy when che! disbanded. so then they decided Gate will be there next 'easy' target. well Gate wont merge, or get allies involved! we wont disband or even run. we will fight every corner that BD will try and get us into! some players will fall on both sides and villages will change hands more times than a prostitutes phone number! you would of thought that BD would show there aggression and hunt down the remaining Che! members before haveing a larger war then one b4.

in my opinion that is a soft side of BD and there no time for soft tribes in tribal wars!

portugal737

Ahh, yes. Thank you for bringing this up.

We do NOT attack little tribes because we cant win other wars, its more about location. You guys have villages in K75 where we are, and so did CHE!. If you see, we are continueing taking old CHE! villages. We will continue until there are none left that wee need. on the other hand, most of your guys villages are to small to take. But we will take the ones that are up to par.

If you want to talk about size, your 4 tribe family pretty much = up to BD alone. But please do bring any alliances you guys want into this.. We have alliances also, but for now we wont be needed them for help.

As for not going full on you guys, we have operations for certain members. others have larger plans in store for them.

As for the *I* merge, we did this for a few reasons:

1) Neither tribe had noble man, war was pointless.
2) We both relized the war had slowed down our growth, but now wars help us.
3) Me and a leader had some diplo talks. We did NOT merge because either tribe was scared, it was more for the growth of 1 tribe.

Now, if you see none or our largest players are attacking you? its because we see no need to. We only need the members who have not progressed as fast as the others, and taking your villages would help them get there.

For us being soft, think what you wish. Some tribes think we are strong, and others like you think we are soft. No matter. We are what we are, and what you say wont really change it. Sorry.

Anything else?

ukpompeyboy

well thank u for clearing up some of these points for me..... to be honest u may be at war with the gate family but two of our tribes are based in diffrent kingdoms so relly u are only faceing half of our family. yes our villages may not be worth takeing at the moment but that is because ur tribe are more north then ours which means that most of your members started this world alot earlyer than our tribe.

Yes fighting *i* at such an early part in your growth seemed noobish but im glad u proved me wrong buy realiseing your mistakes and working towards both of your growth rather then hidering each other progress. to be honest in my views u only have two options move north or move south. BD dont have the bottle to move north because thats cods terrirtory so yes i do believe u have made the easyer option by moveing south.

Haveing the attitude of not careing wot people think of your tribe is the best attitude 2 have as u say u are wot u are. i look forward to this war to see who has the stomach to progress further in this world. some will make it some wont thats what a war is about. u have the battle scars of old wars where this as a tribe is our first test but dont think we will roll over like CHE! did. we will fight to the bitter end. :)

portugal737

First off, check K65. Rank number 2, but thanks for saying we don't got the guts.

We knew fighting *I* was a bad idea, but they wanted to fight us.

We do care what people think, just not the people we are crushing. Because people say stupid things when they are going to die, you know?

ukpompeyboy

First off, check K65. Rank number 2, but thanks for saying we don't got the guts.

We knew fighting *I* was a bad idea, but they wanted to fight us.

We do care what people think, just not the people we are crushing. Because people say stupid things when they are going to die, you know?

yeah i knew u were sat second in k65..... if i dont do my homework id be a noob wouldnt i???
yeah ive had alot of idiots in previouse worlds gobbing of just before they die. people tend to get upset when all there hard work is taken by someone else and put to the rim to start again. but then we all take the same risk when we all start dont we?

portugal737

The difference between me, and other players, Is I have played this game many, many times. I know a lot about it, and theres not much that can get past me.

Yet, this is only a game. If we loose, then great game to who ever killed us. But its going to take a lot more then that to take us out.