BD feeling the heat.

DeletedUser

you really shouldn't post on this forum anymore dude... you only make yourself look terrible!

as already stated, you didn't only lose 1 full nuke, what about the others?
one full nuke that strike is all u got!

as for why didn't we stack it, its already been stated in this thread!
we didn't see it as worthwhile to maintain. as while you are wasting offense on 1 village, we would rather take a couple without losing troops nearer to us!
in the end it hurt your growth more then ours!

it had one defensive villages worth of troops, the troops from that village... they were written off once we decided to give up village!

yeh you are closer... but you cannot co-ordinate against a village on the outskirts, do you think you have a shot against one in our core?
good luck with that...

anyway. everyone knows you are a joke. you made stupid assumptions that i had a low IQ or whatever... well you were wrong! you cannot refute my point that you were wasteful with troops in the long run over that village, so what are you arguing about?

Your contradicting yourself

If it had one village of troops we would have lost 1 nuke and a bit

Your saying we lost a few nukes on this 1 village in the attack, which means it had more than one set of defences in it.

muboop we got the village and we may not have done it with style but its ours and what do you have to show for it?

DeletedUser

i'm gonna wash my hands in innocence here :p I had nothing to do with the flaming resuming, i just wanted to post the rim :p

the pink panther

If it had one village of troops we would have lost 1 nuke and a bit

Your saying we lost a few nukes on this 1 village in the attack, which means it had more than one set of defences in it.

muboop we got the village and we may not have done it with style but its ours and what do you have to show for it?

that first line makes no sense, what is his contradicting yourself?

the seconded bolded part,

A) no it was far from convincing,
B) what they achieved was getting you to waste troops which you could have been using for expansion.

DeletedUser

B) what they achieved was getting you to waste troops which you could have been using for expansion.

hes contradicting himself saying one thing and another, it cost us loads of nukes but they didnt defend is contradicting.

He mentions our lack of coordination ment pinkie could get support and yet he also says they never supported and gave the village up.

he should make up his mind.

And the bolded part, we got the village we used them for expansion

the pink panther

hes contradicting himself saying one thing and another, it cost us loads of nukes but they didnt defend is contradicting.

He mentions our lack of coordination ment pinkie could get support and yet he also says they never supported and gave the village up.

he should make up his mind.

And the bolded part, we got the village we used them for expansion

you missed the point of what I was saying, what you actually wrote made logical sense, sure they were all English words, but in that order the outcome was pure gibberish.

Secondly yes you got the village, but not effectively, if you would have been better coordinated ten the troops you used on that village could have been used to gain alot more villages, hence it slowed down your expansion.

DeletedUser

you missed the point of what I was saying, what you actually wrote made logical sense, sure they were all English words, but in that order the outcome was pure gibberish.

Secondly yes you got the village, but not effectively, if you would have been better coordinated ten the troops you used on that village could have been used to gain alot more villages, hence it slowed down your expansion.

They say they never supported or anything so lack of coordination made no difference, unless they actually admitt to supporting it.

DeletedUser

we said we didn't support it in the last attack ... not that we never supported it.

also, there seems to be some time confusion here. Muboop is talking all attacks on that villa, you are talking only the most recent one which succeeded in taking it. I've not seen the reports, but i'm guessing here that the most recent attack cost you one nuke + a bit to take it. The previous attacks which failed cost you more O then that.

So, with all that cleared up let's put this to rest and post more conquers as they come along. And once i myself share a border with you guys i'm expecting cookies! (ask B.M.A., he knows how to make'm).

the pink panther

we said we didn't support it in the last attack ... not that we never supported it.

also, there seems to be some time confusion here. Muboop is talking all attacks on that villa, you are talking only the most recent one which succeeded in taking it. I've not seen the reports, but i'm guessing here that the most recent attack cost you one nuke + a bit to take it. The previous attacks which failed cost you more O then that.

So, with all that cleared up let's put this to rest and post more conquers as they come along. And once i myself share a border with you guys i'm expecting cookies! (ask B.M.A., he knows how to make'm).

I shall be reporting you for swearing! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

B)?????

I don't get it. You see it thought expansion meant taking villages, which boo just so happened to do.

So it did expand boo and took a village from an enemy. How can that even be considered as a failure.

Overall i think i was the only other player who tried and who lost many troops on the village, and that attack wasnt even a full nuke and its already been biult back. Was it wasteful yes, but did it hurt much, no. So we never used as many troops as muboop is trying to say.

we would rather take a couple without losing troops nearer to us!

I think its time for us to admit something.

Its a secret strategy weve been trying out, passed down from worlds before this one. Its so secret even tw don't know much about it yet.

Its name? well we havent come up with a cool name for it yet, but you see what happens is when we attack villages surviving troops come back.

I know its amazing.

So what happens is we get the empty villages and still clear stacked villages with troops. In the end we get much more villages that way. Not only just the empty ones you get.

Perhaps you should try it sometime.

DeletedUser

Like I said before, this is a rather pointless argument from both sides...Seems like its just turning into another attempt for people to flame each other. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

meh, i did my best to end it gracefully, i'm gonna leave the kids at it ;p

DeletedUser

Don't flame each other for no reason. I have the biggest penis of you all.

DeletedUser

I don't think that this is really the case.

[..] /me cuts out the rubbish for an easier read.

I think that the problem is variation across ppl in regards to the size of a nuke. Some players might say that a full O village is a nuke, but often it is relative to the stage of the game & the attacking forces being used. For example, on these forums it was stated that one of your players lost is 4k axe/2k lc/200 rams & it was also stated that this was generic for your tribe's offences. So, if that is a commonly used O villa in the war, then rather than typing out the exact numbers - you could just say 'got hit by a nuke' or something along those lines.

Thus meaning he wouldn't be contradicting himself, as if he was to use one of the offences normally used by Boo!/INSO etc... 4k axe/2k lc/200 rams then it would have nearly killed 3 nukes with would constitute 'a few nukes' if you round it up (it was also stated that your average attacking force had less than this, so it wouldn't surprise me if 1 D villa would have killed the 3 entirely and a decent # of the 4th nuke).

Is it really worth losing 3 or 4 decent sized O villages in return for 1 village? At this stage of the game - no. Someone in my tribe managed to pick 5 decent size villages so carefully he managed to take 5 villas losing 3k axe/1k lc overall. I think that the attackers came off worse in this situation :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is it really worth losing 3 or 4 decent sized O villages in return for 1 village? At this stage of the game - no. Someone in my tribe managed to pick 5 decent size villages so carefully he managed to take 5 villas losing 3k axe/1k lc overall. I think that the attackers came off worse in this situation :icon_wink:

The village had 2 nukes hit it, 1 full got killed but killed over half of the defenders. The second hit and killed what was left after BD had given up and removed there support. Meaning virtually nothing was lost.

1 O village for a village is not a high cost.

The only other attack happened 2 weeks agao and i had nothing in it,it didnt cost me much to rebiuld and was easily replacable.

The village did not cost much, it is what muboop said to make himself feel better.

Just like he said losing villages was good and not attacking villages with troops was good.

Perhaps this explains why his ODA is so low

529muboop118.950

DeletedUser

I don't think that this is really the case.

I think that the problem is variation across ppl in regards to the size of a nuke. Some players might say that a full O village is a nuke, but often it is relative to the stage of the game & the attacking forces being used. For example, on these forums it was stated that one of your players lost is 4k axe/2k lc/200 rams & it was also stated that this was generic for your tribe's offences. So, if that is a commonly used O villa in the war, then rather than typing out the exact numbers - you could just say 'got hit by a nuke' or something along those lines.

Thus meaning he wouldn't be contradicting himself, as if he was to use one of the offences normally used by Boo!/INSO etc... 4k axe/2k lc/200 rams then it would have nearly killed 3 nukes with would constitute 'a few nukes' if you round it up (it was also stated that your average attacking force had less than this, so it wouldn't surprise me if 1 D villa would have killed the 3 entirely and a decent # of the 4th nuke).

Get them to post the 4 nukes we lost to take the village in the attack please.

They cant show them because they dont exist.

We never lost alot of troops taking the village and it was worth it.

And if our nukes are so poor why have we taken 5 or 6 from bd already? You can say they were outside bds area but that makes nbo difference if our attacks were so crap.

BOO! is the top ranked oda tribe
BOO! has taken the most villages of any tribe

And you say this is a tribe that doesnt know what a full nuke is and also doesnt know how to time correctly

DeletedUser

ODA
420 bigbadsanta 134.194

:icon_wink:

lol mine isnt good but its sure better than that and many others in BD

529muboop118.950
1094Hail.storm72.599
1437Ottoman-Empire57.513
631tpwch107.120
1699*RiX*48.974

I could keep going all day but i dont want to embarress you guys.

Considering im no match for any player my ODA's doing better than a lot of them.:)

Maybe its because only some of the BD guys are doing the work.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

You seem to take great pleasure in selectively comparing your statistics to a group of players selectively chosen by you to make yourself seem "better". Perhaps you should take a statistics class and learn the meaning of a random sample? It's a growing trend I see whenever you try to post stats.

Regardless however, I'm not interested in maintaining a high ODA. Up until recently, I had an even lower ODA then you I believe and I was perfectly fine with that. If you think we're "embarassed" you have a higher ODA then us, you're barking up the wrong tree. I merely pointed out your hypocritical attempted slander against muboop.

The way I see it, the lower ODA you have, the less troops you've likely lost. I'd gladly trade my ODA for several of my past lost troops, any day of the week.

Again though, it seems like we have two totally different views on the importance of some statistic. If you really want, I could play devil's advocate a bit more, and start pointing out some "failures" of ODA that exist in your own tribe, as their are plenty. For some reason though, I have a feeling its going to fall on deaf ears.

And for the record, get a sense of humor :icon_wink: