BD feeling the heat.

DeletedUser

You got some reports or war stats to go along with that? As it is, all it shows is that BD are killing some offensive troops. :)

DeletedUser

When you italicize Idiotic, i'm guessing your are referring to Idiots, who are the tribe ABOVE BD in tribal ODD. It looks like Idiots are getting a worse beating.

DeletedUser

Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight.
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off...

DeletedUser

When you italicize Idiotic, i'm guessing your are referring to Idiots, who are the tribe ABOVE BD in tribal ODD. It looks like Idiots are getting a worse beating.

And to go along with that, if all that ODD was in fact from the tribe Idiots as you imply, I'd hope for their sake their tribal ODA would be higher then
Rank Tribe name Defeated
24 ID Ten T 858.346

Otherwise, all it would indicate would be they're wasting nukes on stacked villages and not killing anything. Since I don't think that's the case, there's not much to really look at besides the #1 ranked tribe for ODD, and it just so happens that can be discussed here.

Granted, a bit of that ODD probably is from them, but I wouldn't say its noteworthy of a thread attributing all of it to them :)

"Panama, Panama
Panama, Panama
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Panama, Panama
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Panama"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Otherwise, all it would indicate would be they're wasting nukes on stacked villages and not killing anything. Since I don't think that's the case, there's not much to really look at besides the #1 ranked tribe for ODD, and it just so happens that can be discussed here.

That's for THE vs Idiots, non?

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:

Is BD getting some idiotic beating?

Opponents defeated (Tribes)[/B
As defender
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 ID Ten T 634.441
2 Black Dawn 633.705

Firstly)

Based on current statistics your opening post is now irrelevant.

Secondly)

You have no information as to what is happening except for bigbadsanta trying to show how they have done 'gud' although, the report is pretty pathetic.

Thirdly)

You seem to think we're fighting them?; we are currently doing something else, and havent paid too much attention to any of this. Granted a few of us enjoy the attention but hey! doesn't everyone...

Fourthly)

Post in about 3 weeks and lets see the outcome of any wars or games of 'fisty cuffs' that have happened.

I love how BD are starting how many topics? and how many topics are being started about us... or end up become about us

We don't argue based on words we argue with figures... and seeing as no one here has posted any.. guess we're not arguing and this is a pointless thread.

I imagine within a short space of time i will get many people trying to argue and talk to me, however i'm not interested; but rather posting one simple point which is; this thread is pointless so early on. So any responses to me i will not be replying to as i have said all i wanted to

DeletedUser

Firstly I had nothing to do with this topic, i posted a report showing that boo! attacked BD and if its such a pathetic attack how come you never stopped it?

Neither did i however say it was good, infact all i did was post a report to show that boo! is attacking when some player brought us into the topic

Secondly

You argue based on ficures and there arnt any here. perhaps you should reread because i posted some figures. but when we posted the figures you said it was pathetic. Well your right i admit it, the attack was a bit pathetic, but that would make your defence even more so. Which would then make this topic right when it asks if BD are feeling the heat.

DeletedUser

Flanders536 here, BD and Idiots are having as I would put it a skirmish were Players from respective tribes are a lil to close to each other for comphort, yea we are attacking each other but I would not account our's or BD's rather large ODD to this.

Idiots have a few things going on at the moment as I am sure BD do also, I dont feel a thread is essential but since it is here I tought you should know whats going on :)

Flanders536,
Diplomat and Council,
Idiots.

DeletedUser

I'll respond once

Firstly I had nothing to do with this topic, i posted a report showing that boo! attacked BD and if its such a pathetic attack how come you never stopped it?

The actual start of this thread was rather pointless. The OP seemingly picks a tribe with high ODD, and rather then provide any sort of analysis or valid attribution, implies that the tribe Idiots is the cause. With nothing to base it off of, not even a correlation between our rising ODD and the ODA of Idiots, it's a rather weak argument.

Along the same note, I would argue that Boo! is hardly the sole cause of our ODD (basing it off this map here, I'd hope for your sake it wasn't). So in that respect, answering the question by Hollygh0st with a single attack report is rather misleading. The attack force itself was rather good (one of the larger ones I've seen directed at us before), but there is a time and a place for posting such "figures".

My full respect to Natoe (aka Seven.) who seems to understand this when he responded to your post
5 nobles, and only 2 got through... tough nut >.>

That kill didn't come free as Seven. lost 3851 axes, 667 LC, 147 Rams, 1 noble from the wave that cleared it alone, not to mention having a further two nobles of that train sniped.

Secondly

You argue based on ficures and there arnt any here. perhaps you should reread because i posted some figures. but when we posted the figures you said it was pathetic. Well your right i admit it, the attack was a bit pathetic, but that would make your defence even more so. Which would then make this topic right when it asks if BD are feeling the heat.

And yet these "figures" you bring up don't really add much to the thread at all. While I'll disagree with amieon that we don't "fight with words" at times (as I'm doing right now), I believe the facts/figures he is talking about go beyond simple attack reports, or the mis-representation of said reports.

I'm sure you can see where people might start getting annoyed?

DeletedUser28242

Gah keep to the topic :)

God look at the difference of OD from the 2nd top tribe to the 3rd. Tribes are competing for the top :)