BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spleen mage

To be fair, I think H0llys been alright, 'specially comparing it to the likes of BBS's "you're all inactive", or BH's "You're in a coalition" and the infamous "Our stats will get better when exams are over". :p

the pink panther

I think THE's stats will get worse once our exams are over LOL

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Ditto. I'd appriciate HAM!!! more if they'd say "alright, you'll probably win but I'm gonna give you one hell of a fight" and go play the game instead of posting on the PnP.

Dont you think that we are already giving it all we got?
And its not probably, if you keep pushing this you will win. I think we all know that.

BlindOldBeggar

Dont you think that we are already giving it all we got?
And its not probably, if you keep pushing this you will win. I think we all know that.

Holly, when we eat all of them, on the next day I will personally eat you for that words !!! :)

DeletedUser

From HAM!!!'s stance .. as you can see we have removed a huge number of inactives .. and honestly there is another 5 more to go ..

Cleaning up .. shutting up and moving forward is what we are doing.. but like any tribe .. or animal .. any human .. we all can be pushed .. its how far we CHOOSE to be pushed to.

Especially when other tribes come back to you saying we want half of such and such's villages.

I think little to no acknowledgement has been given that HAM!!! is still together with over 50% inactiveness .. with now cleaning up the ranks and STILL being attack from 4 directions.. Ham Players that ARE active and not afraid of a challange ( I wont mention the latest wimp to run like a little girl .. o wait yes I will .. MAD X ) are actually expanding and taking the fight to the others.

Its a true person's character * for in games, I am talking about * that stay and fight and tries with every step that they have to keep moving forward.

Thats players you want!

Ham!!! will continue to move forward and if our direction changes to different K's etc then So be it.

Personally im tired of this BD war etc .. to be honest with you I have taken you off the Enemies, because I personally dont even see you are actually at war with us, you have some players moving into K54 .. So be it .. if it turns into skirmish's then ok .. if it turns into a full blown war at a later date when ham!!! is back to its strength .. then awesome fun it will be.

But this time .. When we do finally meet .. Ill bring no friends .. this time .. its us Vs you!

ATM Ham!!!'s directions are Beyond ( Boo! v2 ) and Draco .. After that we will determine our Position with CRY ( Even though i think Fraser is doing a Bloodhood and pissing Everyone off ) and our Position with BD.

But 1 thing is for sure, Ham!!! is no longer without a ACTIVE Baron or Other... We have and continue to whittle down our list to ACTIVE players that WANT to play.

Maybe that might make a dif? :)

DeletedUser

From HAM!!!'s stance .. as you can see we have removed a huge number of inactives .. and honestly there is another 5 more to go ..

Cleaning up .. shutting up and moving forward is what we are doing.. but like any tribe .. or animal .. any human .. we all can be pushed .. its how far we CHOOSE to be pushed to.

Especially when other tribes come back to you saying we want half of such and such's villages.

I think little to no acknowledgement has been given that HAM!!! is still together with over 50% inactiveness .. with now cleaning up the ranks and STILL being attack from 4 directions.. Ham Players that ARE active and not afraid of a challange ( I wont mention the latest wimp to run like a little girl .. o wait yes I will .. MAD X ) are actually expanding and taking the fight to the others.

Its a true person's character * for in games, I am talking about * that stay and fight and tries with every step that they have to keep moving forward.

Thats players you want!

Ham!!! will continue to move forward and if our direction changes to different K's etc then So be it.

Personally im tired of this BD war etc .. to be honest with you I have taken you off the Enemies, because I personally dont even see you are actually at war with us, you have some players moving into K54 .. So be it .. if it turns into skirmish's then ok .. if it turns into a full blown war at a later date when ham!!! is back to its strength .. then awesome fun it will be.

But this time .. When we do finally meet .. Ill bring no friends .. this time .. its us Vs you!

ATM Ham!!!'s directions are Beyond ( Boo! v2 ) and Draco .. After that we will determine our Position with CRY ( Even though i think Fraser is doing a Bloodhood and pissing Everyone off ) and our Position with BD.

But 1 thing is for sure, Ham!!! is no longer without a ACTIVE Baron or Other... We have and continue to whittle down our list to ACTIVE players that WANT to play.

This actually makes a lot of sense

DeletedUser

So basically what Templarz is saying is that HAM!!! (the original version) was founded and ran not by players who actually played the game, but that talked a lot on the PnP and had a good reputation from former worlds.

After realizing they couldn't win against a non-pushover tribe, they've decided to trim the fat (which consisted of 50% of their membership) and now they have a real tribe. :icon_neutral:

Well, kudos for realizing that points don't win, and troops don't just attack and defend by themselves. I hope to see BD fighting someone who gives them a challenge. :)

DeletedUser

I hope to see BD fighting someone who gives them a challenge. :)

And who would that mythical tribe be?

I look at the map and don't see even see a theoretical enemy with the positioning.
Only THE could hit BD in 2 continents simultaneously and everyone knows about that alliance.
Then we look back at HAM, who did (or could have? haha) fought BD on multiple fronts.
What are the next best options?

Yet another tussle for K55 with CRY, TARDIS and BD? Seems unlikely tho.

THE and BD are already attacking BEYOND...
SAS. and ARAGON are only worth mentioning in them rolling over for BD while bleeding points to them.

So... yeah i don't see this mythical challenging opponent unless you want to step up and take THE for a real war :p

DeletedUser

And who would that mythical tribe be?

I look at the map and don't see even see a theoretical enemy with the positioning.
Only THE could hit BD in 2 continents simultaneously and everyone knows about that alliance.
Then we look back at HAM, who did (or could have? haha) fought BD on multiple fronts.
What are the next best options?

Yet another tussle for K55 with CRY, TARDIS and BD? Seems unlikely tho.

THE and BD are already attacking BEYOND...
SAS. and ARAGON are only worth mentioning in them rolling over for BD while bleeding points to them.

So... yeah i don't see this mythical challenging opponent unless you want to step up and take THE for a real war :p

Well the moment USA (THE) and Russia (BD) decided to make this alliance, they prevented w30 from having a challenging war to follow and enjoy especially that they share multiple frontlines. In fact, it only makes sense that the top 2 tribes in a game would want to war each other to get the number 1 seat unless they have an agreement to expand and eat everything they can and perhaps when they start getting bored (which am not sure why they haven't already), they would decide to collide.

So yeah I agree, I do not think we will see any interesting wars anytime soon and in fact, it would be just boring in case they decide to war another tribe together.

This is only a personal opinion.

spleen mage

Well the moment USA (THE) and Russia (BD) decided to make this alliance, they prevented w30 from having a challenging war to follow and enjoy especially that they share multiple frontlines. In fact, it only makes sense that the top 2 tribes in a game would want to war each other to get the number 1 seat unless they have an agreement to expand and eat everything they can and perhaps when they start getting bored (which am not sure why they haven't already), they would decide to collide.

I don't think either BD or THE were top 5 when the alliance were made. The fact that they are both in the top 2 is testament to how well they've worked, both seperately and together.

DeletedUser

So basically what Templarz is saying is that HAM!!! (the original version) was founded and ran not by players who actually played the game, but that talked a lot on the PnP and had a good reputation from former worlds.

After realizing they couldn't win against a non-pushover tribe, they've decided to trim the fat (which consisted of 50% of their membership) and now they have a real tribe. :icon_neutral:

Well, kudos for realizing that points don't win, and troops don't just attack and defend by themselves. I hope to see BD fighting someone who gives them a challenge. :)

haha i actually found this funny :D

But basically .. more or less :)

tatisan

Templarz, you are admitting here some major flows in your tribes behavior. Facing 50% inactivity and yet seeking to expand in all directions is not exactly the smartest thing to do. And now you are actually paying for it. And while its true the backbone players of HAM!!! are still alive and kicking it is also true that you completely lost this round of war. Falling back and regrouping is a very wise move so i am looking forward to the next round :icon_wink:

From what CRY is concerned, we did our number recently. We took some 30+ vills in an organized assault that we had staged last week. An organized assault that i hope will make HAM!!! understand that their conspiracy theory was just a theory. If we were the ones behind any coalition we would have start this was they way we practically ended. That is with a major assault. But we started in the hurry because it was HAM!!! that provoqued us into this war.

HAM!!!'s recent contraction have left us with not much of a front line. We are just going to pick up the pieces (dead weight) they left behind. Two of their players left after the first fakes rounds were fired. It doesnt mean they are safe. Actually i cant personally stand this type of players they are poison to this game. So i guess we will be doing HAM!!! a favor by rimming them.

As for fraser... Well i cant imagine this forum without him. He adds some spice to every thread he decides to post in.

DeletedUser

So yeah I agree, I do not think we will see any interesting wars anytime soon and in fact, it would be just boring in case they decide to war another tribe together.

This is only a personal opinion.
Like Spleen mentioned, this alliance was made either shortly before or shortly after the 3 week BP ended in this world. We already knew most of their leadership, so the trust was already there. Plus they started in the NW core while we went for a semi-late start in the NW outer-core. It's worked out well and it will continue to do so.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Wow only 7 more villages left for BH now, I thought you lot would be protecting your leader better.

I never asked for support without a sitter, and have been under attack for a very long time. I kept it going for a long while, but once my PA ran out, and the fact that I haven't been on as much as I am now at the last stretch of my exams (thank god), and I was receiving attacks from both CRY and Draco, it's fair to say my effort in recent days/weeks hasn't been as much as it could well have been. Congratulations to Draco on their persistence, where some of their players (mainly sesjin or something) need to learn quite a few things about attacking, they did sure just carry on and have showed that persistence can be a very good quality.

Though I am sure no-one will seriously take me losing villages as a indicator of HAM!!!s overall performance.

DeletedUser

Templarz, you are admitting here some major flows in your tribes behavior. Facing 50% inactivity and yet seeking to expand in all directions is not exactly the smartest thing to do. And now you are actually paying for it. And while its true the backbone players of HAM!!! are still alive and kicking it is also true that you completely lost this round of war. Falling back and regrouping is a very wise move so i am looking forward to the next round :icon_wink:

From what CRY is concerned, we did our number recently. We took some 30+ vills in an organized assault that we had staged last week. An organized assault that i hope will make HAM!!! understand that their conspiracy theory was just a theory. If we were the ones behind any coalition we would have start this was they way we practically ended. That is with a major assault. But we started in the hurry because it was HAM!!! that provoqued us into this war.

HAM!!!'s recent contraction have left us with not much of a front line. We are just going to pick up the pieces (dead weight) they left behind. Two of their players left after the first fakes rounds were fired. It doesnt mean they are safe. Actually i cant personally stand this type of players they are poison to this game. So i guess we will be doing HAM!!! a favor by rimming them.

As for fraser... Well i cant imagine this forum without him. He adds some spice to every thread he decides to post in.

Tatisan, you assume to much, as Fraser and Blood both do.

Remember .. I been playing Online games alot longer then most .. and i certainly know how to work what needs to be worked :)

Infact i been playing longer then blood's whole life :)

Placing a Op vs Inactive people hasnt shown me anything of CRY's ability at the moment, and cry's ability to jump onto a wounded animal is like any other tribe that does it .. weakness.

My Suggestion, Dont let the animal heal, or else you will find out who really is the king of the jungle.

Alot of Suggestions / Wierd words eh guys! :p

From what CRY is concerned in my opinion .. It still needs to actually find a Non Wounded Tribe .. or a Tribe big enough to take it on ( Maybe Die.? ) to be able to prove anything.

From my Stance with Fraser is .. I still like the guy .. hes a aussie! .. aussies are like kiwi's ... passionate at what we do :)

Myself and Fraser have had talks, and will continue to do so. Dont come on here thinking CRY was all that and a bag of chips though, cause believe me ... Draco has done a hell of alot more damage then you have.

Cheers and Enjoy :)

P.S Dont assume where we are expanding, You of course know the REAL meaning of Assume dont you?

tatisan

Tatisan, you assume to much, as Fraser and Blood both do.

Remember .. I been playing Online games alot longer then most .. and i certainly know how to work what needs to be worked :)

Infact i been playing longer then blood's whole life :)

Placing a Op vs Inactive people hasnt shown me anything of CRY's ability at the moment, and cry's ability to jump onto a wounded animal is like any other tribe that does it .. weakness.

My Suggestion, Dont let the animal heal, or else you will find out who really is the king of the jungle.

Alot of Suggestions / Wierd words eh guys! :p

From what CRY is concerned in my opinion .. It still needs to actually find a Non Wounded Tribe .. or a Tribe big enough to take it on ( Maybe Die.? ) to be able to prove anything.

From my Stance with Fraser is .. I still like the guy .. hes a aussie! .. aussies are like kiwi's ... passionate at what we do :)

Myself and Fraser have had talks, and will continue to do so. Dont come on here thinking CRY was all that and a bag of chips though, cause believe me ... Draco has done a hell of alot more damage then you have.

Cheers and Enjoy :)

P.S Dont assume where we are expanding, You of course know the REAL meaning of Assume dont you?

This is a church world and it has some pretty shitty max noble range. We placed an op on the closest targets we had. We had absolutely no idea how active or inactive they were. And if you check up the map there is not much border between our tribes just as it wasnt when the war started. We picked the targets that were within reasonable reach. It looks like some of them were active enough to leave the tribe after the first 50 fakes or so. Dont make it our fault for the poor quality of your (former)players. We havent done any scouting/recruiting for HAM!!! :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Die isnt up to snuff to test anyone. They can barely keep it even with Phoenx a much smaller tribe. And thats with the help of their academy tribe.

DeletedUser

Don't use your size as an excuse to lose stinky. It comes across as whining. Phoenx is ALL "uber skilled" players of course aren't they? don't they have the Die/Kill war in the bag?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Thats players you want!

Congrats mate, you have my respect. This post shows a lot of your character, and i have seen nothing to prove that wrong.

As for this:

This is all i have for skills. i never had sniping, never had nobling, etc.... This one trait alone dictated my reputation.

Persistence..

Go Ham!!!

Don't use your size as an excuse to lose stinky. It comes across as whining. Phoenx is ALL "uber skilled" players of course aren't they? don't they have the Die/Kill war in the bag?

No one offered an excuse, and no one certainly said anything about losing the war.

The only people that think Phoenx is losing the war, happens to be....

Kill/die = fail.

From what i keep reading here in the forums, Die/kill happens to think that one coop decides the war...

Also, that solo players 100 hours away actually mean something when they are nobled... (ahem, Indyjeff)

That alone shows me we are dealing with a hundred+ little nooblets...

Tsk tsk. Recruiting points does not prove skills...

Status
Not open for further replies.