BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser92

I find it somewhat disheartening to hear that THE and BD are thought of as the only two good tribes in the world; I, for one, find this impossible to believe. Of course, I'm sure others strongly disagree as well.

There are a number of tribes around BD and THE that have grown quite powerful. Kraken was a rather well ranked tribe, and quite powerful in its regions, when THE declared war on it. INSO was a credible threat in K33/K34 when we declared on them. I'm sure that whoever THE declares war on after finishing off Smile (and its illegitimate childer) and GBD will be a serious tribe, as well.

We can only know how strong a tribe truly is when fighting it, and even that can be an incorrect estimate, or one based on the timing and geography, not on the overall average of a tribe's capabilities.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it somewhat disheartening to hear that THE and BD are thought of as the only two good tribes in the world; I, for one, find this impossible to believe. Of course, I'm sure others strongly disagree as well.

There are a number of tribes around BD and THE that have grown quite powerful. Kraken was a rather well ranked tribe, and quite powerful in its regions, when THE declared war on it. INSO was a credible threat in K33/K34 when we declared on them. I'm sure that whoever THE declares war on after finishing off Smile (and its illegitimate childer) and GBD will be a serious tribe, as well.

We can only know how strong a tribe truly is when fighting it, and even that can be an incorrect estimate, or one based on the timing and geography, not on the overall average of a tribe's capabilities.

Hehehe, mate i like your attitude.

Maybe after we finish up with Die/kill = Fail, we will be up to snuff to consider facing you. I wont mind if your my friend, sister, or mother... If your my best fight as an option, i will try you. :)

However, the tribes just keep lining up, and your so far north. :)

DeletedUser92

Interesting. Perhaps some day that will happen, good sir. I look forward to such a challenger!

DeletedUser

I appreciate and like the optimism.
I certainly hope someone brings at least a good fight to BD/THE.
It would be rather boring for one tribe after another to fall easily to them.

But again i look at a map. Who is going to step up?
Does anyone think they are good enough?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I appreciate and like the optimism.
I certainly hope someone brings at least a good fight to BD/THE.
It would be rather boring for one tribe after another to fall easily to them.

But again i look at a map. Who is going to step up?
Does anyone think they are good enough?

LOL>

Does this mean i would have to fight BD/THE = Succeed at the same time, like i am doing now vs Kill/die = Fail?

o_O

Last edited:

DeletedUser

From HAM!!!'s stance .. as you can see we have removed a huge number of inactives .. and honestly there is another 5 more to go ...We have and continue to whittle down our list to ACTIVE players that WANT to play.

Its not hard to figure out whos active and whos not. just look at their dot if your a baron or check TW stats

Individual Point gain

Ham Players that ARE active and not afraid of a challange ( I wont mention the latest wimp to run like a little girl .. o wait yes I will .. MAD X ) are actually expanding and taking the fight to the others....

Its a true person's character * for in games, I am talking about * that stay and fight and tries with every step that they have to keep moving forward.

Thats players you want!

hmm then why exactly did you let MADX back in? Did it make your points drop too much?

But this time .. When we do finally meet .. Ill bring no friends .. this time .. its us Vs you!

Then whats this "Rumor" about you having more than one account?

DeletedUser

I believe he was making the comment that next time they meet it wont be a collection of tribes simply 1 v 1

MR.MR

not a high level math class, if he is dividing one tribe by the other to garner success... should be an addition equation, or maybe multiplication which is really only addition on steroids.

DeletedUser

not a high level math class, if he is dividing one tribe by the other to garner success... should be an addition equation, or maybe multiplication which is really only addition on steroids.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Multiplication is Adding on steroids. CLASSIC. :icon_wink:

(Soz, I do maths, so go figure.)

DeletedUser

Its not hard to figure out whos active and whos not. just look at their dot if your a baron or check TW stats

Individual Point gain

hmm then why exactly did you let MADX back in? Did it make your points drop too much?

Then whats this "Rumor" about you having more than one account?

Mad X Made a mistake with wanting to run .. and realised his mistake... this is a game .. people can make a mistake once .. or twice .. i mean seriously look at Fraser

Seriously " Rumor " about more then one account .. the BEST you can do is more then 1 account .. go back to that kiddy sand pit .. and continue to dig .. im sure one day mummy will come and pick you up.

And Whose active and whose not? .. You have just honestly overtaken Pervis as the most annoying poster of all time in my list! .. not like its worth more then 1 cent ..

Seriously .. No more Banana's for you .. i absolutely refuse to pay for anymore!

Who let this monkey in...

the pink panther

You don't like pervis? all he has done is post stats and say what's ben going on.....

LOL, this has got to be my favourite thread so far in W30, I wonder if HAM will still be here by Autumn/(fall)

HAM!!!
A good tribe, but a tad to much into playing mindgames. Led by the master of spin himself, i can't say i trust them. They have several good players, but taking MadX back in was a significant move. Reminds me of Deng Xiaoping's famous proverb: it doesn't matter if a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice. I expect them to do one of two things:
a. soar high
b. get attacked from all sides if the diplomacy backfires

He see's the future :icon_eek:

Last edited:

Gicusan

Personally im tired of this BD war etc .. to be honest with you I have taken you off the Enemies, because I personally dont even see you are actually at war with us, you have some players moving into K54 .. So be it .. if it turns into skirmish's then ok .. if it turns into a full blown war at a later date when ham!!! is back to its strength .. then awesome fun it will be.

What BD war? Do you have any declaration?
No Temp, we are just expanding. It is true that some waves may look like war but BD was not declring war on HAM. We were just declaring open season fotr a certain prey. As there is also TA prey or Erevos prey.

I do not want to show off here but due to the fact we are very spread with very few people, 5-8 members is what we throw at each of our rivals (I think there never was an 8 actualy aside from K domination "wars")

But this time .. When we do finally meet .. Ill bring no friends .. this time .. its us Vs you!

this is crap. Ham will not live long enough to find its shape again - not that I am sure there ever was a great one. And BD has only a small guilt in this. Most comes from what is inside, especialy stuff you've never been able to acomplish.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

their words not mine Guicsan .. not mine. AKA why i removed you from enemies...

Deleted User - 3135

Gicu, who failed to remove boo!? And who actually did it?

4 enemies, whilst in bad shape. Any other tribe would have given up by now, your constant attempts to bash us will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.