BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

the pink panther

their words not mine Guicsan .. not mine. AKA why i removed you from enemies...

So, you've removed a tribe that has been taking villages from you for thr past month comfortably of the enemies list? BD aren't a scab if you ignore them they won't simply go away :lol:

Nce tactic though bore them into a nap meh....

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So, you've removed a tribe that has been taking villages from you for thr past month comfortably of the enemies list? BD aren't a scab if you ignore them they won't simply go away :lol:

Nce tactic though bore them into a nap meh....

What tactic? We dont intend to bore them, we just cant do any better I guess. This world is boring me as well. But I dont leave, not untill everyone else in HAM!!! left. Even if I were to get caught up by real life I'd give my acc to someone else to hold untill I can come back. (Which wont happen soon anyway since a 2 month vacation is coming for me.)

Let BD do what they want, but we are focussing on other tribes first. For example Draco. who have a nice bug cluster on the K54/64 border. Within HAM!!!'s main area. Thats a priotity.

the pink panther

The world is boring you why exactly? As you have stated before you haven't been succesful on any world why would this one be different?

Let BD do what they want, so instead of actually doing something to stem the village losses to BD, you are simply going to give up?

Still waiting for this great war machine to kick into action when exams are over, so in 2 weeks HAM should be flying yes?

spleen mage

Gicu, who failed to remove boo!?

BD weren't geographically in a position to fight Boo, only having one member (maybe two) near them.

Beating Boo? Big achievement I'm sure....

And who actually did it?

FROW? Ah, this must be one of those coalition things.

4 enemies

Due to your poor diplomacy. And BD have made clear that you're not even "enemies", just casual expansion, while you've taken BD off your enemy list. Thus, your own tribe has decided they're not enemies.

whilst in bad shape.

Again, who's fault is that?

Any other tribe would have given up by now

Really? How do you know that? Just another attempt to big up your own tribe based on nothing? Why would every other tribe have given up by now? Is it because HAM's leader sets such an awesome example (by not even actively defending or having a PA?).

your constant attempts to bash us will fail.

Just as HAM is failing?

Paddy: Last offical A level is this Thursday I think. GCSE's and AS levels are all done by now.

the pink panther

Oh are they, ah that's why the traffic has been so quite. Had my second AAT exam today Last one friday then I'm back.

DeletedUser

Gicu, who failed to remove boo!? And who actually did it?

boo! imploded due to bad leadership, not due to you guys ripping them apart. As a matter of fact, beyond is one of the remnants of boo! and they are doing a not to shabby job atm vs you guys.

the pink panther

boo! imploded due to bad leadership, not due to you guys ripping them apart. As a matter of fact, beyond is one of the remnants of boo! and they are doing a not to shabby job atm vs you guys.

Yeah PSKimball1 was ex Boo! also ex world 8 THE, no wonder they are doing so well :lol:

ps. Jut 4 villages left BH, will we see the first 'major' duke centred?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The world is boring you why exactly? As you have stated before you haven't been succesful on any world why would this one be different?

Let BD do what they want, so instead of actually doing something to stem the village losses to BD, you are simply going to give up?

Still waiting for this great war machine to kick into action when exams are over, so in 2 weeks HAM should be flying yes?

Why is it boring me? I'm always bored with larger accounts, and a larger acc is one over 5 vills for me.

And no I'm not giving up, did'nt you red what I'm said? BD is not a priority. Just let them be, we take on other threats first.

And our warmachine is cut into smaller pieces right now. Even if the exams end I doubt you'll see more action than your already seeing.

the pink panther

Why is it boring me? I'm always bored with larger accounts, and a larger acc is one over 5 vills for me.

And no I'm not giving up, did'nt you red what I'm said? BD is not a priority. Just let them be, we take on other threats first.

And our warmachine is cut into smaller pieces right now. Even if the exams end I doubt you'll see more action than your already seeing.

That kinda contradicts what the message from HAM has been all along.

A large account is one with more than 5 villages :lol: new sig I think

DeletedUser

I think pink .. you seem to think Holly is playing this game for competitive reason's .. on the contray .. Holly plays it for a laugh.

I dont bother with competitive gaming anymore personally... simple reason why.. it takes to much RL time.

IF i log on and have some nukes .. i might use them .. IF i dont .. o well.

I just dont care enough :)

Good Hunting though Pink .. hope I have enough villages left to see some serious battles go at it :)

Deleted User - 3135

BD weren't geographically in a position to fight Boo, only having one member (maybe two) near them.

Beating Boo? Big achievement I'm sure....

Neither were we, but a series of co-ordination attempts and moving in closer managed to get us in killing range.

Due to your poor diplomacy. And BD have made clear that you're not even "enemies", just casual expansion, while you've taken BD off your enemy list. Thus, your own tribe has decided they're not enemies.

bla bla, I was told it was our recruiting by CRY, then we saw them trying to make a coalition two weeks before, excuse me for not believing :)

Again, who's fault is that?

Ermmm, exams... :icon_neutral:

Really? How do you know that? Just another attempt to big up your own tribe based on nothing? Why would every other tribe have given up by now? Is it because HAM's leader sets such an awesome example (by not even actively defending or having a PA?).

Oooo cheap shot. But I say based on experience.

Just as HAM is failing?

ooo, irony.

Paddy: Last offical A level is this Thursday I think. GCSE's and AS levels are all done by now.

Last official A level is Friday actually, A2 Drama :icon_wink: Don't worry though mine finished yesterday :icon_razz:

Gicusan

Gicu, who failed to remove boo!? And who actually did it?

4 enemies, whilst in bad shape. Any other tribe would have given up by now, your constant attempts to bash us will fail.

I do not think there was ever a time your tribe had less wars than BD. Even now we are fighting another few rather big tribes in this world. And we hope to add more to it. And we do not use it as an escuse as we are mostly guilty for those wars. And doing that we have no problem to keep them onesided.

About my constant attempts to bash you and my failures... I just posted something to clarify it with Temp. Unfortunately for you and HAM, there is no need for others to bash you as you are doing a wonderfull job by bashing yourselves with the ingame acomplishments.

DeletedUser

Even now we are fighting another few rather big tribes in this world. And we hope to add more to it..

whoa there buddy, SETTLE DOWN! :p

EDIT:
and with that, my weekly spam of the forum : complete

DeletedUser

You don't like pervis? all he has done is post stats and say what's ben going on.....

If you had stats like this would you like the guy posting them ? :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 4
Difference: 130

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,178,764
Side 2: 29,208
Difference: 1,149,556

image.php

Now the last set of stats posted by me was on June 12th (a bit over 4 days ago).

Since that point in time until present :

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Timeframe: 12/06/2009 00:00:00 to 17/06/2009 06:50:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 0
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286,422
Side 2: 0
Difference: 286,422

image.php

What it effectively goes to say is that HAM!!! seems serious about going into self denial over BD using them as a shoe scraper of sorts and permitting the cakewalk for BD to continue by simply burying their heads even further in the sand as they lose more villages.

Well that or if their actually trying to not lose villages, then it goes to say that they defend about as well as bloodhood does :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
That kinda contradicts what the message from HAM has been all along.

A large account is one with more than 5 villages :lol: new sig I think

I'm just saying what I think is true.
And you can put me in your sig if you like, for me there is no thing as bad publicity :icon_wink: (That used to be my sig.)

the pink panther

You seriously think that 5 villages is a large account?

@ Temp most people only log in for a little period of time and play to have fun, doesn't mean we have to be bad at the game LOL

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You seriously think that 5 villages is a large account?

@ Temp most people only log in for a little period of time and play to have fun, doesn't mean we have to be bad at the game LOL

:icon_rolleyes: You really cant read can you? I said its large for me, it doesnt happen often that I stay on a world long enough for my account to grow larger.

DeletedUser69581

Kinda amusing to me that HAM!!! was so *TOUGH* vs BOO!, a tribe that didn't ever fight back........but now as they are getting their *** kicked all they wanna do is back down :icon_biggrin:..

From HAM!!!'s stance

Ham Players that ARE active and not afraid of a challange ( I wont mention the latest wimp to run like a little girl .. o wait yes I will .. MAD X ) are actually expanding and taking the fight to the others.

Personally im tired of this BD war etc .. to be honest with you I have taken you off the Enemies, because I personally dont even see you are actually at war with us, you have some players moving into K54 .. So be it .. if it turns into skirmish's then ok .. if it turns into a full blown war at a later date when ham!!! is back to its strength .. then awesome fun it will be.

:)

lol to all of this..........reality check templarz....your little girl MAD X practically begged to join BEYOND...........and if you haven't noticed, that NON-ENEMY BD are still taking many HAM villages!!! And this fight that you speak of "taking to the enemy"....lol all i've seen is nuke after nuke being wasted to BEYOND's southern borders.

:icon_rolleyes: You really cant read can you? I said its large for me, it doesnt happen often that I stay on a world long enough for my account to grow larger.

are you kidding me 5 villages? :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.