BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

the pink panther

LOL @ H0lly well maybe if you stuck around longer you may actually become moderately succesful, ah actually maybe not from waht I've seen & heard. SO muich for this big bad HAM that was presented when gloating about beating the might ALT. I said right from the start that HAM was overrated seems my opinion seems to now be spreading

DeletedUser

To Many To Quote..

People seem to think I havent recognised BD spanking HAM!!! .. On the Contray .. not the case.

Ask Badlad .. Me and him havent been chatting as much .. but we have a few laughs here and there.

Certainly will say BD didnt find any challange in HAM!!! .. for many reason's .. including people going inactive for long periods of time .. but i have said it before and i will say it again... small, close, group of players ( For example BD ) always works a hell of alot better. We did it in EQ .. and BD are doing it here.

KCS ... Yeah i can see 10 of my nukes got pwned by stacked 77% morale villages .. lucky enough .. i got a hell of alot more :)

With now another 3-4 more inactives of big players in HAM!!! .. prolly because the tribe is losing .. or prolly because people are just flat out bored .. i dont forsee HAM!!!'s future to be strong... but as I said before thats where the true heart and soul of a gamer comes out ... moves onto a stronger opportunity and one that is sure to make a difference, and not accept the inactive bollocks.

@PinkPanther .. totally agree mate .. totally agree.

Cant remember who talked about MadX .. but like always he has gone " away on a holiday " ... I wont protect or back ANYONE up if i feel they are wrong ... but with Ham!!!'s future clouded, he sure cant do anymore damage then he can good at this point in time. And Mad X didnt join cause he knew ( atleast i hope he did ) that Vlad would noble him fully in under 24 hrs.

Seriously Hollyghost plays this game to enjoy their time at a certain level of the game, dont bash people for that .. show some integrity guys. * thats to the people doing it *

@KCsAteam .. why dont you stop hiding behind Rydan and Blackdahlia / Babany .. and come on down and show me if you can do anything more then talk big words.. cause quite frankly .. all you done was log onto a sitter of your ex tribe and use his nukes against his tribemates ( shock horror he was in ham!!! )

Ever wondered why he got booted so quick .. cause ya clown i seen you on the sitting list .. DUH!

Pity the Mods dont see that as a breach of rules huh ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kinda amusing to me that HAM!!! was so *TOUGH* vs BOO!, a tribe that didn't ever fight back........but now as they are getting their *** kicked all they wanna do is back down :icon_biggrin:..

They didn't fight back? Then why do I recall fighting a boo! player before I rimmed him...? Strange. Why do I recall seeing HAM!!! K62/K63 players fighting boo! players? Why do I recall -FROW- fighting them?

Very strange indeed.

DeletedUser

I think KCsAteam is pissed about there Op on me and CPT .. it failed horribly .. O well :)

DeletedUser

They didn't fight back? Then why do I recall fighting a boo! player before I rimmed him...? Strange. Why do I recall seeing HAM!!! K62/K63 players fighting boo! players? Why do I recall -FROW- fighting them?

Very strange indeed.
Funny how HAM!!! can fight a pushover tribe and then brag about it later, but then they become the pushover tribe for someone like BD. I certainly expected more from a group of players who talked such a big game... :icon_razz:

Anyway, what's up with your #1 player leaving you for Phoenx?
ArianaPowAh said:
HAM!!! Phoenx 18th June 2009 - 01:00:02 1,416,438

DeletedUser

He was kicked for inactivity? Unless he has been account-sat for the last week or so, I'd say he's very active right now according to TWstats.

DeletedUser

Booted for inactivity?

You mean the conquers and (reconquers of their villages) were all set up from days ago?
Both ODA and Point gains every day...

DeletedUser

now you're not making sense anymore...

He got kicked. Apparently he was active enough to join a new tribe though...
Besides its not the real Arianah anymore.

so he got kicked, joined phoenx. And it's a new owner.

At what point was he being sat or is him being sat an explanation about why the account moved to phoenx? That's what the guys above were asking after all.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
now you're not making sense anymore...

so he got kicked, joined phoenx. And it's a new owner.

At what point was he being sat or is him being sat an explanation about why the account moved to phoenx? That's what the guys above were asking after all.

Pff I just woke up from a nap.... cut me some slack.
The new owner went inactive, than it was being sat and than it got kicked... I htink =/
Temp will explain properly probably.

DeletedUser

Just musing out aloud . . . but what are the chances taht Arianapowah is no longer in HAM !!! cause the rats can sense the ship sinking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

He got kicked. Apparently he was active enough to join a new tribe though...
Besides its not the real Arianah anymore.

Sounds like a foolish move to me.

So you kicked your best player because he went inactive? (Probably while trying to get the new account owner to take over.) If there was more to it than that I "might" see some logic to the situation.

DeletedUser

We kicked the player because he was Not active enough ( obviously a sitter for Ariana ) .. whats the confusion or problem here?

Look this game is Simple .. like ANY ONLINE GAME... If you play .. you will move forward .. IF YOU DONT .. you will get the boot!

Look Coco gave sits to someone Blood said was good .. he is more AFK then Blood is .. then we had another sitter come in .. again .. lost village after village because of not enough activity .. in the end i said to blood im tired of having 20 people giving a shit .. and 20 people not playing .. Bet ya bottom dollar more will get the boot yet .. and either we will merge to someone else .. or someone will merge to us.

We have our own seperate goals .. and a certain group of ham!!! will be staying together no matter what. This is a very easy discussion to have that once again needs drama added to it .. because there is to many men here swinging their dicks around, trying to pretend one is bigger then the others is ( No Fraser its NOT bigger :p ) Simple Fact, Ham!!! had over 50%+ in inactivity.. BD did what it does well, CRY / Draco Jumped on the Bandwagon .. and I said no to a NAP with Beyond because i was still miffed at Erevos trying to swallow boo! and make a boo! academy .. which they have obviously done.

Whats the confusion? .. or more importantly .. who really gives two hoots!

Simplez! * Best Meer-Kat Voice *

DeletedUser

We have our own seperate goals .. and a certain group of ham!!! will be staying together no matter what.

You sure of that? you need a place to go for that to happen, and refugees are usually frowned upon

and I said no to a NAP with Beyond because i was still miffed at Erevos trying to swallow boo! and make a boo! academy .. which they have obviously done.

Beyond never wanted a NAP with you, don't even think of implying that, we always hated u and wanted u dead

Status
Not open for further replies.