BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Generic Village (498|617) K64 8,942 -DeathDealer- Fuerza [[CRY]]

You were happy to hang onto the Inactive Death Dealer for your own vises, now that he's getting taken out, you've let him go ... no surprises there.

*shakes his head*

Mr Macman.. Right you are brother, you answered the question i had to a tea... I think Bloodhound wants to have a lend of me just quietly.

clearing vills counts close to nothing.

if u aren't even going to noble the vill, it has no point:icon_rolleyes:

Ok lets just send a noble train strait off the bat and hope for the best shall we...

Jeeze i feel like i am surounded by dick heads, you cant ennoble unless you kill the defence, and the more defence we kill the better.

Kill defence, ennoblement will come.

Jeeze

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

Ok lets just send a noble train strait off the bat and hope for the best shall we...

Jeeze i feel like i am surounded by dick heads, you cant ennoble unless you kill the defence, and the more defence we kill the better.

Jeeze

OMG, did u even read it right?

i said IF, i even had it bolded:icon_rolleyes:

almost any train can be sniped with just about 200HC

Deleted User - 3135

Generic Village (498|617) K64 8,942 -DeathDealer- Fuerza [[CRY]]

You were happy to hang onto the Inactive Death Dealer for your own vises, now that he's getting taken out, you've let him go ... no surprises there.

*shakes his head*

Mr Macman.. Right you are brother, you answered the question i had to a tea... I think Bloodhound wants to have a lend of me just quietly.

Jeeze

Deathdealer has been sat for about a month ? When it was finished with I kicked it, I think it's already clear I don't really care about war scores. You really are an arrogant and not very nice person aren't you? :icon_neutral: And yes that is coming from me, and yes I'm now the one doing the insulting. Its a shame, I very much liked the first CRY leader, riskyaa, or however you spelt it, he even thanked me for helping him out, all he did was ask advice and I gave it. Where of you, I think very little. You have little regard for others, trying to belittle, shout over the top and use whatever small piece of someones post to try and make a joke out of them, CRY should count itself lucky that you do not normally post so much.

Have you not considered you are not surrounded by 'dickheads', but that the fault lies with you. BD players had managed to put up a more factual and light-hearted/fun approach to this thread, whilst being the ones who could be bragging; you come here to insult and belittle what you can. Though it is you who is acting small.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i said i "felt" like i was surrounded by dickheads, i never directly called anyone a dickhead, are you calling me a dick head Blood? if you are no offence taken.

My gripe is i have made a valid point, and its just been shoved to the side.

Why build offence vills? to counter Defence.

Take a look at Dilbertland, we have sat him for a couple of weeks, but when RS started ennobling him, did we boot him for it? no... its called honour i believe, RS played well against him, and deserve the stats... i got more respect for them Blood, then i do HAM!! becouse they DO NOT cheat, unlike the bunch of pigs i have next door.

Deleted User - 3135

Take a look at Dilbertland, we have sat him for a couple of weeks, but when RS started ennobling him, did we boot him for it? no... its called honour i believe, RS played well against him, and deserve the stats... i got more respect for them Blood, then i do HAM!! becouse they DO NOT cheat, unlike the bunch of pigs i have next door.

I didn't even know that CRY had been nobling it. Ariana told me that he was no longer nobling it, so I kicked it. Look at twstats, CRY had taken just two off it. Sorry, but there is no honour in taking villages from a dead account no-one wants. I kicked it because we had no use for it at all, I think you need your head examined if you seriously think I care about you taking those villages, you may as well have been taking abandons, whilst the war score does not mean anything to me. In fact, in general, you just need your head examined :icon_wink:

So I cheat, I'm a pig, I'm a dickhead and I'm full of it?

woo woo, now I'm gonna be off too, we can add some more adjectives/nouns to describe me later.

DeletedUser

Ham does come from a pig, and i never called you a dickhead, i am aware of some very shady activity from HAM!!/R.Inc when we were warring R.Inc.

I know were -DD- defence was from the ennoblement reports i got , and the fact it it was defending against =RSSR= in Ariana's vills, but i do not see that as cheeting, Its one team mate helping another.

The way it's all come across, is your taking the piss out of us for not making ennoblements, but the fact of the matter is we have smashed a great deal of HAM!!! defence in k54, and you cannot denie that, its a fact and i have the reports to prove it.

Yes i am very forward, and sometimes rude, i make no appolagie for that at all.
I will not change my attitude for anyone, let alone you.

If TW Forum staff think i am being rude, they know what to do.

You have your tactics and i have mine, but to stand there and Say clearing villages of defence is nothing, you are so very very wrong.

Its very important, and yes it is important to noble also, but i have my own reasons for a very slow ennoblement rate. Thats for me to know and you to find out.

I'm not one of these people that quit half way through the world unless i have a damn good reason, W30 is great, i have quit the other worlds i am in to dedicate to W30.

I will not leave and i will not rest untill you are spent Blood.

So bring it.

DeletedUser

Bloodhound said "Its a shame, I very much liked the first CRY leader, riskyaa, or however you spelt it, he even thanked me for helping him out, all he did was ask advice and I gave it."

Thats Great mate... but um.. I dont like you one little bit, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Sunshine :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes HAM!! stated or claimed owneship of K54, We were still finishing off R.Inc, and i told HAM!!! i wanted to finish the job we started. (you have the same stance about the ex Boo! players, so you KNOW what i am talking about Bloodhound.

Lesde011 attacked me and I'm not a R.Inc player. I asked him why he attacked since I know that hes a nice guy. And he told me that his leaders told him to... I was pretty mad at Cry back than, a few weeks ago... Especially since there had not been a lot of aggresion from us towards than except for the sniping of some conquers made in K54 close to other HAM!!! players... And we warned about those ennoblements within K54 countless times. Even me a normal member warned you about it.

HAM!!! have been attacking the Crysis players in k54 for a couple of weeks now, and after Arianahpowah moved into k65 (Yes he did mail me and ask me if it was ok to do so ,i respect that and appeciate it. but what was i going to say, No? this is ArianahPowah we are talking about here, lol) i said enough was enough.

Your Crysis player. Because you only have 1 player in K54, the rest is mainly in other K's. Attacked me first.

He attacked me because you told him to, so please dont start spinning facts here. All of the K54 conquers against Cry have been from villages nobled by Cry close to HAM!!! players before you started your aggresion with attacking me. BD, your ally reacts just the same if not more aggresive than we do. If you nbole close to them they nobled it back. We warned you about it first, several times. But you did'nt listen so this is what you get...

If you want to make the people believe that we started it and you were following refugees, than please do try but I have plenty of reports to prove otherwise.

Sent May 20,2009 15:03
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-22.2%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: lesde011
Village: [014] =FeaR= S (490|560) K54

Quantity: 0 0 6426 0 0 1900 0 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6426 0 0 1900 0 0 250 0 0 0

----------

This is a report from the 20th of may, the latest attack Lesde did. The earliest was on the 18th.

Last edited:

Gicusan

Actualy our diplomacy with CRY has little importance here. Both tribes grew weary of and angry on HAM. It would be absurd to say we had no connections whatsoever. But each is moving on its own to meet its goals. We did not set a date to start attacks or anything like that. Our local coordination among players so far limits itself to a Soldja extermination in deep k55.

tatisan

Take a look at Dilbertland, we have sat him for a couple of weeks, but when RS started ennobling him, did we boot him for it? no... its called honour i believe, RS played well against him, and deserve the stats...

what stats exactly? we have taken back all dilbertland vills plus a few extra as punishment. (sorry for the off-topic)

as for the matter at hand is it really important if BD and CRY are teaming against HAM? i mean isnt that why this game is called tribal wars?

Blood, your tribe diplomacy got you in this place. We had (and still have) our war going in the south but you have provoked us by attacking our players in the north. And you did that long before BD entered the action. Of course we had to shift some defense along the border before we stroke back. It just happened to be around the same time BD stroke too. But i believe we still launched a 3-4 days before BD.

So why dont we just go to having a fun war/battle or whatever lies ahead and forget about complainig on how many tribes have teamed against you?

tatisan

If you want to make the people believe that we started it and you were following refugees, than please do try but I have plenty of reports to prove otherwise.

Sent May 20,2009 15:03
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)-22.2%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: lesde011
Village: [014] =FeaR= S (490|560) K54

Quantity: 0 0 6426 0 0 1900 0 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6426 0 0 1900 0 0 250 0 0 0

----------

This is a report from the 20th of may, the latest attack Lesde did. The earliest was on the 18th.

How about this one?

green.png
FREE (518|562) K553,680poppinette [[CRY]]Soldja [HAM!!!]15th May 2009 - 07:36:50
as you see its dated May the 15th!
of course it was a cross noble but if you look closely its quite far from k54... and the village was not returned as it should have.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
How about this one?

green.png
FREE (518|562) K553,680poppinette [[CRY]]Soldja [HAM!!!]15th May 2009 - 07:36:50
as you see its dated May the 15th!
of course it was a cross noble but if you look closely its quite far from k54... and the village was not returned as it should have.

Perhaps you should have been more diplomatic about it rather than telling people to attack HAM!!!?

If Soldja cleared that village its his imo, since K55 doesnt belong to anyone. And if Popi cleared that village and we did'nt want to give it back you should have taken it back with force rather than telling your boy Lesde to start attacking HAM!!! in K54.

Either way, you started the aggresion. Not us. I warned you about nobling in K54 but you continued to provoke us.

Deleted User - 3135

Actualy our diplomacy with CRY has little importance here. Both tribes grew weary of and angry on HAM. It would be absurd to say we had no connections whatsoever. But each is moving on its own to meet its goals. We did not set a date to start attacks or anything like that. Our local coordination among players so far limits itself to a Soldja extermination in deep k55.

Pretty clear from this thread Fraser did not 'grew weary'. He's just a bit of a...

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well im in Draco. and even i say gl HAM!!! hope you kick [CRY]s butts anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.