Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 284,287
Side 2: 21,998
Difference: 262,289

image.php

DeletedUser

My guess is that BD and [CRY] are attacking HAM!!!. Smaller group, Draco., is making their presence felt, too.

Last 48 Hours, Better Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BD [CRY]
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 127
Difference: 67

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 37
Difference: 34

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 401,953
Side 2: 1,027,499
Difference: 625,546

image.php

Side 1: 21,998
Side 2: 327,013
Difference: 305,015

image.php

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Yes seemingly HAM!!! is considered enemies by BD, [CRY], Draco and two other tribes wanting to join in. We feel honoured that so much assistance is needed. I also find it ironic that the time war starts is when many players have activity problems (exams (including myself) etc.), as always seems to be the excuse with most tribes. However, fair play to both Draco and BD for their achievements thus far.

DeletedUser

As Draco. member above noted, their attacks are not coordinated with BD. I don't know, but doubt that BD and [CRY] are attacking together, as well.

I would like to note that I find it very interesting you are blaming your hemorrhaging on inactivity. :)

Best of luck mate - I think you guys need it.

DeletedUser

Not sure why we bothering with stats..

but heres some more...

Side 1:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Draco. DracoA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 21
Difference: 38

image.php

Side 1: 408,348
Side 2: 183,167
Difference: 225,181

image.php

Honestly, all tribes get hit with inactivity due to RL .. ours aswell. Im one of those people... Gone back to training hardcore.

No War Declaration from either side though.

We all knew this was going to happen :)

Good Hunting!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
As Draco. member above noted, their attacks are not coordinated with BD. I don't know, but doubt that BD and [CRY] are attacking together, as well.

I would like to note that I find it very interesting you are blaming your hemorrhaging on inactivity. :)

Best of luck mate - I think you guys need it.

When your main man behind the co-ordination and some of your largest players do as well as a number of others... then yes you have a problem. As I said, it is ironic that we have that excuse, since it is used so often, I fully acknowledge that, and we will not be continuing to throw it in the faces of those who beat us, we are merely stating the fact. Make a joke out of it if you like, but since I have already explored the joke itself, I think it is highly unoriginal and boring for you to do so.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Activity is always a problem this time of year; Blood isn't making an excuse out of thin air. However, one should understand that activity problems probably go both ways so it shouldn't be taken as a factor for one side "losing" so far.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Activity is always a problem this time of year; Blood isn't making an excuse out of thin air. However, one should understand that activity problems probably go both ways so it shouldn't be taken as a factor for one side "losing" so far.

Certainly, I will not for a second pretend that to be the only factor.

me neither , you beg for a nap with us

then you in an attempt to regain some respect you use us to show off about how you are beating a tribe 1/3 of your size.

i'd go back to the drawing board on that one

I do not beg, I make sensible suggestions, remarks and will not be so stubborn to suggest that a U-turn is never needed. On the other hand a losing tribe coming on here to flame, disrespect and mock us is quite amusing. Especially when I'm one of the only ones who has been nobled off :icon_wink:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
i actualy edited the above post , before you posted that . I wasn't flaming you my point was if you do want a nap then your going about it the wrong way by using us to try a regain face.

Actually, I see both are on the same minute posting :icon_wink:

And Templarz was posting missing stats, just showing there are a number of wars going on, I do not see the point of responding, or arguing right now for that matter, but I guess that's hypocritical of me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser3665

Your always getting the love mate :icon_wink:
Good luck and have fun

DeletedUser

Aye, as said ... no war declaration.

We all have targets, people are just acting on them, nothing more.

*THE ROCK*

Aye, as said ... no war declaration.

We all have targets, people are just acting on them, nothing more.

My.. The silent murmurs have me quite surprised.. After the glorifycation that HAM!!! has revelled in in the past, standing over weaker tribes flexing their enormous power.

No declaration is made after loosing 30 villages in only 36 hrs??

Some would question the credibility or the size of the :cata::cata:'s (tiny).

Have you heard the phrase:

"The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end"

Even though there is no war!!

Keep up the good work BD:- Pioneering to the eradication of the Swine Flu...

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
1. Swine flu jokes, I think people in HAM!!! have made that joke a huge amount, enough to make it boring and unoriginal.
2. Because ofcourse boo! and their sister were a smaller, weaker tribe.
3. Where have we honoured ourselves in this thread? In fact where have we in the last week, month?

That there was probably one of the worst posts I've read this week. (Though that is a lot easier since bbs left).

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The sharks smell blood in the water...

That is when all the toughest tribes come out. They smell blood, and think they can take down a larger tribe while its weak.

I am willing to bet that Ham will get its act together, and this thread will become a fond memory. Even the Swine Flu couldnt stop the Pork Products.....

DeletedUser

have to side with bloodhood here...

Yeah i mean if anything BD and CRY should have posted the war declaration since it's pretty clear they are working together and have declared, but a declaration isn't necessary in any event.

Very interesting war with lots of other tribes involved in the area

DeletedUser22924

somehow, i knew BD was going to war HAM, very soon and they did :p

Status
Not open for further replies.