BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gicusan

Ariana case is simple. Ham could not find a proper player for the account. Pheonx could. Also Pheonx has decent relations with CRY so that was a way to protect the villas. Nothing more. Ham is glad to get rid of the dead account, CRY might get their share-not sure and Pheonx gets a good account to fight their southern rivals.

DeletedUser

I dunno. I believe people are asking all kinds of questions and getting no answers...

Why should you be any different?

:lol:

I love your pnp style,pajuno.

It's true many questions, but not relevant to give free intel away

the pink panther

Ariana case is simple. Ham could not find a proper player for the account. Pheonx could. Also Pheonx has decent relations with CRY so that was a way to protect the villas. Nothing more. Ham is glad to get rid of the dead account, CRY might get their share-not sure and Pheonx gets a good account to fight their southern rivals.

Nice summary...

DeletedUser

you got me.
It's just that i'm still thankfull they took on sin as first however they were smaller then rmc...

But let stay on topic.
Ham! dropped to rank 13.
and their leader dropped to 16 k points.

Exams should be over almost, so i'm curious if it will affect the situation

DeletedUser

You about nailed it!

Except Pheonx player was going to play Ariana for us.. the rest though .. is pretty much 100% smack on .. including CRY will get a % of the villages.

Lots of questions still though right? :) .. always secrets and magic happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Were they ever?

An ironic post from someone in a tribe that were planning on warring BD along with couple of other tribes for certain reasons... some involving HAM!!!.

Yes, I would be quiet too :icon_surprised:

But yes I agree Pink Panther, whilst disagreeing with rand4747, as deluded as I may be, I believe that potential is still there. Templarz, h0lly, myself and others had said we will not give up, and being Bloodhood's last world, I can say very well, he will not be giving up.

DeletedUser

Ham!!! never wanted to be a " Super " Power, all it wanted was to have fun and get into lots of wars.
Simplez!
Ham!!! will break up im sure like many other tribes beforehand ..
R.INC
CTRL
ALT
Boo!
FROW
Soon to be
Draco.
DracoA
Beyond
Perhaps .. even [CRY]
The list will grow .. and grow it will.
What sometimes happens next though .. is these tribes that break up .. become bigger and stronger tribes .. more active.. more of a " challange "
Cheers

the pink panther

Somehow not on the same page here guys? :lol:

But yes I agree Pink Panther, whilst disagreeing with rand4747, as deluded as I may be, I believe that potential is still there. Templarz, h0lly, myself and others had said we will not give up, and being Bloodhood's last world, I can say very well, he will not be giving up.

DeletedUser

How?

Blood's saying he wont give up and give up on his legacy of Ham!!! ( The Name )

Im saying, Ham!!! the tribe is about ready to fall .. and we will do whats necessary to have the name still around or whatever blood feel's

Members that are playing at this point in time are our main concern ....

Like any tribe .. that is looking for stronger steps then little baby steps.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Ham!!! never wanted to be a " Super " Power, all it wanted was to have fun and get into lots of wars.
Simplez!
R.INC
CTRL
ALT
Boo!
FROW
Soon to be
Draco.
DracoA
Beyond
Perhaps .. even [CRY]
The list will grow .. and grow it will.
What sometimes happens next though .. is these tribes that break up .. become bigger and stronger tribes .. more active.. more of a " challange "
Cheers

Crysis are in no mood to "Break Up". Just in the mood for more War.

DeletedUser

Closed because of extreme Off-Topicness.

Status
Not open for further replies.