BD vs. Phoenx

slates9

To remind the public, yeah.

On topic...I don't see why one player, from outside BD and Phoenx is taking so much interest in what's happening...Maybe if they didn't hide behind an Alias, it'd be easier to know their motives...other then the fact that they are old HAM

DeletedUser

You just felt the need to randomly say that? o_O

'Tis true though... :icon_wink:

Anyway, I'm curious about this Cat fellow, and what he stands to gain by inciting a war between these tribes. At least, that's the way this appears. The official stance form both tribes is no war, yet he is pressing that there is one underneath the surface of a social facade. Either case would makes its own breed of sense, but I can't help but ask why.

So Cat, I like your PnP style, and I like you posting here (it is pumping fresh blood on this forum*), but I'm curious about your motives. I gotta ask, why are you so interested?

* Also, as a side note, I have seen many people mention that this forum/world is dying, but I doubt that's the case. I thought it would when I posted my "farewell" post, but I was wrong. I think this world is just taking a PnP break, while on the surface of the world, pieces are moving to set the stage of a whole new chapter.

EDIT: Ha! Slates, you stole my thunder. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

Im Supporting my Tribe Mates ... and Turple was never my " Mate "

And numbers mean nothing ... after all im up to almost 400 attacks from old " mates "

( Using your philosophy of course )

Come on Now Bull .. we <3 each other .. you and me can take this as a game .. dont listen to Pajuno mind ****ing you guys into submission!

He does that enough with Mick / Henri etc .. btw <3 you two guys to! :D

Why you bringing me into this? this is bulls argument not mine.

DeletedUser

Alright well first off, I only commented after you said (twice) that there were only a couple people battling. It just aint true (for the public ears).

But, now that I'm more awake, let me clarify. When I said mates, I meant turple (not phoenix, which I'll get to in a second). I made an ass of myself by assuming that since we met him through you and he was ex-ED, that maybe he meant more than future food to you. My bad, mate.

Now, getting to the grit. You have a few hundred incomings from your old "mates"? I hate to break this to you Tempz - you can talk about your experience in Phoenix as this lovely time of growing relationships and ecstasy, but you're really the only person that sees it this way....

Being the main guy that Paj bounces ideas off of, I want you to know that I strongly opposed you coming over when you did. Sure, it's just word of mouth, but we're such good friends - you can believe me ;)

Why? The limited exposure I had with you told me you weren't trustworthy. That you were here for you, and only you. That you were a hot head. Paj convinced me with this "promise" (i know nothing of) that you made. He suggested that you were a good player (which indeed you are). But, as your own duke suggests from time to time, there's one or two reason not to recruit someone...i thought at that time you fit that bill. However, as always, we put our trust in pajuno....so we went with it.

It's not that you're a bad guy Tempz. It's not that you're a bad player. You're neither. You're just not trustworthy, as I suspected for all too long.

It's one thing to have a beer w/ a guy...it's another to let him make your drink. So these nukes you are seeing, aren't from ex-mates Tempz, just people that you knew for a while as you set yourself up for "greener pastures".

KarmaX

care to translate that?

BD are arrogant and always talking about geting some balls which we already have :p. My post only meant that all of the things i've stated are same :p and giving a sarcastic logic and getting things back at your mouth saying " have some balls!!!"

DeletedUser

Alright well first off, I only commented after you said (twice) that there were only a couple people battling. It just aint true (for the public ears).

But, now that I'm more awake, let me clarify. When I said mates, I meant turple (not phoenix, which I'll get to in a second). I made an ass of myself by assuming that since we met him through you and he was ex-ED, that maybe he meant more than future food to you. My bad, mate.

Now, getting to the grit. You have a few hundred incomings from your old "mates"? I hate to break this to you Tempz - you can talk about your experience in Phoenix as this lovely time of growing relationships and ecstasy, but you're really the only person that sees it this way....

Being the main guy that Paj bounces ideas off of, I want you to know that I strongly opposed you coming over when you did. Sure, it's just word of mouth, but we're such good friends - you can believe me ;)

Why? The limited exposure I had with you told me you weren't trustworthy. That you were here for you, and only you. That you were a hot head. Paj convinced me with this "promise" (i know nothing of) that you made. He suggested that you were a good player (which indeed you are). But, as your own duke suggests from time to time, there's one or two reason not to recruit someone...i thought at that time you fit that bill. However, as always, we put our trust in pajuno....so we went with it.

It's not that you're a bad guy Tempz. It's not that you're a bad player. You're neither. You're just not trustworthy, as I suspected for all too long.

It's one thing to have a beer w/ a guy...it's another to let him make your drink. So these nukes you are seeing, aren't from ex-mates Tempz, just people that you knew for a while as you set yourself up for "greener pastures".

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I too voiced my concerns when I heard that Paj was thinking of bringing in Tempz, I could see how there was the potential for you to be of benefit to Phoenx, however I had a very strong suspicion that exactly this would happen.

Phoenx took a risk in bringing in Tempz, gotta take risks to succeed in this game, this is one that didn't pay off. If it were up to me you would never have come over, but as Bull said, we put our trust in Paj.

Gicusan

we have a word around here: "after the war many heroes pop up"

Last edited:

the pink panther

To remind the public, yeah.

On topic...I don't see why one player, from outside BD and Phoenx is taking so much interest in what's happening...Maybe if they didn't hide behind an Alias, it'd be easier to know their motives...other then the fact that they are old HAM

Why do you think they are ex Ham?

Temp as usual is miles off with his assumption

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You know i really cant debate that...

And any man that sits here and says they are not in a GAME for themselves .. is a lying SOB! :)

Sorry mate, everyone in Phoenx knows its tribe first... not personal gratification.

At least you finally admitted it, tho.

Phoenx never had anyone in that circle that i put there .. Bloodhood never trusted Paj .. i never trusted Paj .. i never trusted Bloodhood.

I did however trust Vladivar.

You didnt trust anyone, cause you cant be trusted yourself.

This possibly may make no sense to you .. or others .. but its not suppose to. Paj .. like Blood .. and myself .. have a history of making bad decision's .. but isnt every decision a bad one when it goes wrong... but funny enough when it goes right .. that gamble was worth everything.

History of bad decisions? Do not lump me in with the garbage players that are you and BH...

The only bad decisions i have made in w30, well, not even bad decision really, wrong prediction is more like it) was temps and fraser. Which you both happen to be very much alike, super self destructive,.,. whereas fraser liked to solve problems himself, Temps has always made others do his dirty work. (boo, LoEN, And now Phoenx)

When i had made that promise to Paj, what i thought was mine and Vlad's continuation ( as a team ) was dead in the water to BD .. as Vlad's POSITION ( Not skill etc ) was massively in question with BD.

Ah, then you should have told me this to begin with. i would never have invited you to Phoenx. but again, that isnt the promise im referring too...

Circumstances changed .. thats when i told Paj this .. yes unfortunately the next day

Um, no, you did not.. vlad was in for a few weeks, (according to yourself) and you told me the day you left, prolly like five minutes after you had already accepted that invite to BD.

.. but lets be honest here .. the guy aint my father .. aint my teacher .. he aint even my feken Turtle .. so he sure as hell isnt going to get any special treatment to be advised of a b and c... but Paj didnt like they changed .. its his choice .. its a game .. i dont hold the guy against that .. i hold him against his attitude problem and his hot headedness.

Hotheadedness? Boy, you sure like to affix your personal labels onto others.. Believe its called deflection?

Point is temps, i have done nothing to you as of yet, for all your betrayals and lies. Do not cry when you get what you have been asking for all along..

Im a agressive player in game .. abit like fraser .. just not as good ..

nowhere near as good. You start problems that you cannot solve yourself, and then ask others to finish it for you.

I told you months ago, i did not have the focus to handle loen until i finished removing the stain that was die. You persisted on involving rachaie account in spying on Loen, and as such, made her the target!!!

then you joined phoenx, so that we would handle your mess. we cleaned up rachaie account, (a player i told you wasnt worth my time and effort) and also a player that was never there!!! You put her in the mess, and then you used henri and bull to pull her out, thus saving YOUR ass.

Then the day you left Phoenx, you tell me, "your welcome for helping to finish Die, and now that you have loen on the table, i know you will mop them up!!"...

LoEN was YOUR war, your problem. You started it, you created it out of nothing, and now you are asking them to attack me...

Templarz on 27.02. at 13:12
Get that D Building! .. ya resources are high! :(

Man i heard about the nap with Pheonx .. thats aweful
news :(

Was hoping atleast you guys could goto war with em!

Talking about having others fight your battles..... This was sent to a LoEN member.. way to go temps. Im glad you are still living the same as always!!

because this will be my final world .. i dabble in others .. but i dont stick to games over 3-5 yrs .. i move on .. i dont commit to much time .. as i go through stages in my life .. that go from RL .. to circumstances changing to ingame life.. Simply because i travel ALOT ... and weather conditions / party life in the countries / cities .. dictate when and how I play.

Ahhh... here it comes!! already, the excuse is laid down for when he deletes, quits, or passes his account on!!!

Of course!! i guess my sig is not only intended for Crasula, but i am gonna fully apply it to you, as well temps!!

You are gonna hit delete before 25% of your villages are gone..

Ill see this world through for awhile .. Like Zub .. Like Msft .. like other top 20 not so well players... but once i leave this world .. i will most likely keep in contact with about 2 handful's of people .. Like Parmenion .. Gic .. Baddie .. Pinky .. Vlad .. Frank etc.

Ahh, the suck up continues.. Good for you, liar!!

After that .. I care little for you .. for paj .. for blood .. for anyone .. it is all about traveling the same path .. aslong as you or whoever is traveling the same as I am .. i will be your greatest ally .. otherwise .. Best Wishes! :)

Temps, your already making this seem like its a leaving post.. are you really gonna quit just cause of some incomings??

Dont know what you guys were expecting in Phoenx .. Paj doesnt deserve the type of loyalty i have given Baddie .. or Old Game Names like Nazlug and Ghark.

Of course i dont!! i didnt do everything you said, its my fault that you were never able to do much against LoEN, Phoenx sucks, Pajuno cant play, blah blah blah, get a new story temps.

if anyone cares to bother, you can go back and see this same exact bullshit story in the Ham threads.. temps, same MO, same bullcrap, same song and dance..

only this time, im gonna rim you.

Hope this Clears things up .. If ya cared in the first place ;)

The only people who cared were you and yourself...

I will say though .. yet again .. Paj has to find another tribe to help him take out 1-2 Players.. He wanted me and the ED lads to help him vs Zub .. he recruited LOEN to help them vs me..

One day .. Paj will fight his own battles.

Ahhh. temps. your really gonna go there???

Did I find LoEN, or did Templarz piss off Loen?? i do believe that i never sat you and sent nukes at LoEN, so then it cannot be me that has attracted them to your account...

this is also tribalwars temps, dont come to pnp crying like a baby. cause that is pretty much all your doing. You are giving BD a bad name.. any proper respectable player would have kept his mouth shut, and done something ingame instead of passing the sitting and screaming for support...

Also, i believe its the other way around..>

Temps picked fight with Boo, long time ago. temps asked and had Ham help him solve that problem?
Temps picked fight with LoEN, joined Phoenx, and demanded we fight them for him...

Temps joins BD, betrays phoenx several times over, picks fight with loen, gives Phoenx villages to BD members on Loen front, and then demands BD fight Phoenx to save his ass.

Also, at the same time, Temps is also mailing LoEN members trying to talk them into fighting phoenx. (as posted and proven above)

Yuo are saying i do not fight my own battles. I am saying you have never fought your own battle, you have always run away. Do not fret, this time we will bring the battle to you.

Is this really worth you trying to noble turples villages? had you left him alone, you would not be waking up to all those incomings...

DeletedUser

Sounds like Templarz was sent by to create a conflict with Loen... BD can do some nasty and dirty things as well. Interesting... Very interesting.

rand4747

Temps joins BD, betrays phoenx several times over, picks fight with loen, gives Phoenx villages to BD members on Loen front, and then demands BD fight Phoenx to save his ass.

Also, at the same time, Temps is also mailing LoEN members trying to talk them into fighting phoenx. (as posted and proven above)

Yuo are saying i do not fight my own battles. I am saying you have never fought your own battle, you have always run away. Do not fret, this time we will bring the battle to you.

you are complaining about tempz (one person) possibly trying to use loen to attack phoenx (a tribe), yet you guys ARE using loen to attack tempz aswell as yourselves attacking him. Do you really need 2 entire tribes (well 3 couse there is the loen acadamy) to take out 1 guy?

Last edited:

DeletedUser66411

you are complaining about tempz (one person) possibly trying to use loen to attack phoenx (a tribe), yet you guys ARE using loen to attack tempz aswell as yourselves attacking him. Do you really need 2 entire tribes (well 3 couse there is the loen acadamy) to take out 1 guy?

To answer that question rand, I think they will need a lot more then that :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sorry to tell you, Rand..

I am not "using" LoEN for anything.

according to the rumors i am hearing, BD fired upon LoEN a few days ago or last week or something.. either way, temps opened a can of worms much too big for him...

Should not have attacked a Phoenx member....

ps. There are other repercussions being handed out, rand. Yourself included. :icon_twisted:

Edit:

let it be noted that Templarz admitted he didnt care or trust for anyone but vlad and himself, and then he removed that said post...

Too bad its already been conveyed to all his former "friends"...

Betrayal leaves a nasty taste in your mouth, and soon gonna leave a nasty tatoo on your behind.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Templarz, u seem like the guy i need to contact. You like hopping around! wanna spy for me (**Sarcastic smile**)

Gicusan

paj, you are coordinating with Leon on BD members. Stop talking so much about others doing dirty things.

Cannot answer more to you as your posts are huge and mostly unintelligible so I never read them.

DeletedUser

All i can see here is the poster known as "TOP CAT" succeeding in creating a rift between BD and phoenx...the whole templarz issue and all the issues between them are just being ignited...

You guys either both secretly want the war or are just taking the bait.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
paj, you are coordinating with Leon on BD members. Stop talking so much about others doing dirty things.

Cannot answer more to you as your posts are huge and mostly unintelligible so I never read them.

Ahh...

compare the dirt all you like.

temps is covered in dung from head to foot, in his many betrayals..(notice he knew he messed up and deleted his posts after reading my reply??)

I got a little grease under my nails from work... :icon_biggrin:

Gicusan

You worry less about Tempz and keep betrayal definitions to yourself. We trust him and you should worry more about fighting him than about bitching over the fact he considered your tribe not good enough for him. Swallow it as it is done.