BD vs. Phoenx

KarmaX

I'm pretty sure you are less than 50% sure about that and have kept him outta loop :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You worry less about Tempz and keep betrayal definitions to yourself. We trust him and you should worry more about fighting him than about bitching over the fact he considered your tribe not good enough for him. Swallow it as it is done.

LOL!!

Still cant see the point here?

temps betrayed his good friends to ditch them.. after he used and abused them for support!!

Even now, i am seeing Slye Boy supports in his villages... Even after he and vlad betrayed him and made him quit!!

Why dont you take a look at the honorable moves of your players before you say i need to get over things. that promise im referring to is not the promise Temps made to me, but to one of his former players.

These actions are not made for me, (as you in your big head would think) but made for the vengeance of another...

Besides, do i need an excuse to target anyone anymore? Just cant let temps come on here spouting his dung everywhere..

we shall see if Phoenx isnt good enough, eh?

motivatordef338ab245c1a.jpg

Last edited:

Gicusan

pajuno, have you accomplished anything against Templarz so far so you can boast about it? Templarz is here and will be here to beat the s. out of you. Facts before talk my friend.

Karmax, you realize how much I care about your opinions on how much we trust our own members? You think this is a tribe where there are second rate members and first rate, and hidden things? It may come as a surprise but not everyone is TWC.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pajuno, have you accomplished anything against Templarz so far so you can boast about it? Templarz is here and will be here to beat the s. out of you. Facts before talk my friend.

Karmax, you realize how much I care about your opinions on how much we trust our own members? You think this is a tribe where there are second rate members and first rate, and hidden things? It may come as a surprise but not everyone is TWC.

Then tell him to stop begging my members for support!

Gicusan

Who's crying here? Paj, please talk when you have something to talk about.

Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 5
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,955
Side 2: 43,838
Difference: 13,883

image.php

As for support, if he gets it, his gain :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

** Blinks **

Wow, paj .. another failed attempt at a threat or " Promise " .. you are like the little engine that COULDNT..

Or like a person that plays mens netball .. seriously .. your empty threats are like your sleepless nights and your tactical skills .. Pointless!

Enjoy!

DeletedUser

Oh hai der! Temps, get your ass out of the PnP and go defend that account of yours. Nobody really cares about what Pajuno posts anyway. :lol:

<3 Pinky

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh hai der! Temps, get your ass out of the PnP and go defend that account of yours. Nobody really cares about what Pajuno posts anyway. :lol:

<3 Pinky

Gonna take away his pnp privies like fraser?

o_O

Seems an awful lot has gone parallel between fraser and Temps....

Taking wages on the ending of Dawson!!!

(i bet a lot more of w30 cares what i post than you will have BD members think!!)

one more time, just for effect. Does this sound like a confident member of BD??

Templarz on 27.02. at 13:12
Get that D Building! .. ya resources are high! :(

Man i heard about the nap with Pheonx .. thats aweful
news :(

Was hoping atleast you guys could goto war with em!

talk about getting others to fight your battles.. there it is, the cold hard proof, dawson..

Your manipulative effects are no longer working on this world??

o_O

Last edited:

Gicusan

sorry Paj, we were talking about the fight between you an Temp. You call him a scarry cat and he beats you guys. The rest of the stats are something else. Fear not, you will see BD's might.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sorry Paj, we were talking about the fight between you an Temp. You call him a scarry cat and he beats you guys. The rest of the stats are something else. Fear not, you will see BD's might.

ah.. but i already told you. stats this early mean nothing....

Dawson is gonna cry about it all and post his lovely stats until they turn ugly.

As for my other stats, well your little cry baby was posting BD vs phoenx stats...

appears to me he wants YOU to do his lightwork, (as has been his history in w30, start a fight and have others do the work for him) As in he is doing his best to provoke me.. too bad that was already done when he lied to Brob...

And gicu, as i have said before.. Your arrogance is causing you severe ignorance. Phoenx awaits your "Dreaded" co-op. Just do a better job than you have on turple or Mark's tiny cluster there... and please use the 5k nukes instead of the 3k used on DN....

cause otherwise, your gonna be falling flat on your face.

DeletedUser

War of the egos! woohoo!

Top Cat - edit the title to BD vs Phoenix War of the egos!

Go on - you know you want to!!!

Lads I must say that this has been the biggest success of a topic that anyone has post in recent memory. Its what PnP was made for. Nice one Top Cat. Well played :)

You see guys and girls the PnP is a very useful tool and in this particular instance light was shone on a topic which had absolutely no merit at its inaugeration. However, since then with a cage like forum to discuss matters, wouldn't you know that the egos on both sides collide at a very convenient time where phoenix decided to launch an operation on Templarz coincided with this topic giving it merit suddenly and for me, irrevocably.

I have loved Pajunos posts in here together with those of others, its fun watching people I quiet like dance like puppets before me with their insect like bickering almost slightly distracting from the only thing that anyone should give a crap about from here on out...

By my Rules of Engagement in attacking Templarz Phoenix have declared war. Its as simple as that. War is afoot and what who will do to whom whenever is completely irrelevant. From this moment forward war kills should have this date as a starting date.

I doubt anyone in either tribe would disagree with setting at least a starting point for records.

On another note...

**flexes**

ITS ON!!! :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Just out of sheer curiousity - what is "men's netball"?

I'm afraid to Google it, I can just imagine the sites that would come up ...

Mick876

War of the egos! woohoo!

Top Cat - edit the title to BD vs Phoenix War of the egos!

Go on - you know you want to!!!

Lads I must say that this has been the biggest success of a topic that anyone has post in recent memory. Its what PnP was made for. Nice one Top Cat. Well played :)

You see guys and girls the PnP is a very useful tool and in this particular instance light was shone on a topic which had absolutely no merit at its inaugeration. However, since then with a cage like forum to discuss matters, wouldn't you know that the egos on both sides collide at a very convenient time where phoenix decided to launch an operation on Templarz coincided with this topic giving it merit suddenly and for me, irrevocably.

I have loved Pajunos posts in here together with those of others, its fun watching people I quiet like dance like puppets before me with their insect like bickering almost slightly distracting from the only thing that anyone should give a crap about from here on out...

By my Rules of Engagement in attacking Templarz Phoenix have declared war. Its as simple as that. War is afoot and what who will do to whom whenever is completely irrelevant. From this moment forward war kills should have this date as a starting date.

I doubt anyone in either tribe would disagree with setting at least a starting point for records.

On another note...

**flexes**

ITS ON!!! :icon_evil:

So when you guys launch 500+ attacks on Turple4 3-4 days before we launched on Templarz, that was ok? By your rules of engagement?

I find it quite hypocritical that BD think they can attack anyone they like, but as soon as the opponent hits back you guys are all Boo hoo about it. BD launched on us first, We are just simply returning the favor :)

DeletedUser

Didn't realise that Mick - nobody asked me for defences or my 500 to be be invited to any parties. Maybe they felt too insignificant but sure I have become used to that. (Am playing god here - roll with it since i do have position - thnx buddy!)

By my personal Rules of Engagements no thats not a declaration of war while being completely contradictory. My Rules of Engagement go like this - when you do it, it gives me an excuse to go after you. When I do it I'm just expanding. Disagreements in relation to my Rules of Engagement are always welcome to be discussed in game with armies to find out who in fact is right. God is always on the side of the righteous dont ya know.

So realisticaly it matters not a jot to me who is declaring on who. Its here - we are at war and the why, ifs, buts and whatnots can simply be left to hang because the talking about them spoils the decent discourse we can have about comparing army sizes and which way they hang.

If it suits you

I officialy declare war on phoenix

(this advert was not brought to you by BD in any official capacity)

Happy? Can we just get on with it and see who dies?

DeletedUser

The difference is that on turple it was all local guys. On templarz it was a tribewide (wel, 3 in fact) coordinated assault. It's a nice op you guys got on Tempz. And i commend you for it. But as far as i'm concerned: a tribal op on one of our guys does constitute a war declaration. I don't mind local skirmishing with any tribe tbh. But if i see a tribal op then that equals a war declaration. I do belief we've been over this a couple times already on these forums.

I for one am looking forward to it, should be fun :D

Mick876

The difference is that on turple it was all local guys. On templarz it was a tribewide (wel, 3 in fact) coordinated assault. It's a nice op you guys got on Tempz. And i commend you for it.

Rofl don't commend us on it. I set that thing up within 2 hours of Temps launching on Josh. That is nothing, just a heat of the moment thing :)

Gicusan

Actually the OP is rather bad prepared and landing over 6 days with 1/3 attacks at spear speed, scout speed or even sword and lc speed. We land 90% of our op's in a hour and even those I am not pleased with. This is just randomized attack on one player.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tit for Tat. I couldn't care less if there was a reason or not. Tempz, turple, "just because", parm's rules, baddies rules. They are all valid in my book. There's sure to be many dark sides to warring BD, but the best part will be the learning curve. This weekend was a prime example for me.

Until then....

Missing work due to staying up all night .... $_ _ . _ ) / hr

Late night Chinese food..... $10.71

4 mo subscription to TW premium......$12.40

Being born to TW at the same time as W30, 15 months and fighting it's best tribe.....priceless

We've all been looking forward to this. Embrace the moment boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen : )

DeletedUser

Tit for Tat. I couldn't care less if there was a reason or not. Tempz, turple, "just because", parm's rules, baddies rules. They are all valid in my book. There's sure to be many dark sides to warring BD, but the best part will be the learning curve. This weekend was a prime example for me.

Until then....

Missing work due to staying up all night .... $_ _ . _ ) / hr

Late night Chinese food..... $10.71

4 mo subscription to TW premium......$12.40

Being born to TW at the same time as W30, 15 months and fighting it's best tribe.....priceless

We've all been looking forward to this. Embrace the moment boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen : )

hehe shit im borrowing next years leave £19.00 subs and £40 on wine up to now, is there a tw stat for that :icon_razz:

any topic without my stupidness drunken ass posting aint a good topic i think this has all got out of hand and i apologise on behalf of the martian nation as they didnt like this and spaceship visits and abductions will not be apprent for the next 6 months at least,

apprently sheeps with helmets will visit villages all over the world and try and reduce the spirit of man, half naked blokes with axes will fight against magic mushrooms and be overcome ,

whats left will give up half way there then hug each other for comfort.

apart from that this aint no decleration thread someone get creative and make one if thats what it is :axemen:

if it isnt and its a big joke well forget it :p

DeletedUser

Parm - if you were God you would answer my damn circle question, no?