BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser

Personally, I've been deceived by both wars... DN vs. BD to me was a friendly huggle and kisses that was never really amazing.

BD vs RAM and Phoenx wasn't really up to my expectations as well so blah... Too much tactical mistakes by BD, there was never any real focus in that war, more like random nuking from them (most of the time unsuccessfully).

4.5 nukes isn't that hard to defend when they come from 200 hours out and that you have active tribesmates or else... but anyway...

DeletedUser

Is that a threatment?

lol, you must not be part of Phoenix.....

Phoenix knows what they are currently doing, Paj knows the actions his members are now taking........there are repercussions for all types of actions in this game.... You can't be an arrogant ass for the first 18 months of a world, then start singing nicely and expect everyone to forget the arrogant ass who came first... and...you can't do what Phoenix is currently doing and expect it to go unnoticed...

DeletedUser

Its funny how people view that war now as opposed to when it was happening. If you actually read back through the thread of that war, you will see the respect we gained from people(many of who are now saying DN are/were shit) just because time has passed and the tribe is gone.

I love the way I got flamed to pieces because I was the one who picked up the pieces of DN and tried to reform but ended up disbanding, theshearjoy, you have done the exact same thing to BD.. Where is the flaming :O You look like you are sucking up to phoenix now to get an invite...

And paj, by the achievement, I meant taking such a huge op and only conceeding a few caps. Mostly I meant BD's first op on DN, where there were only a few caps lost on GuardianFER's account(don't forget this war was at an earlier stage of the world when the scale was smaller...), I wasn't trying to take anything away from you with the 3 caps thing, I agree that you made alot of the others quit, i was just saying that 3 caps then quit is not good logic. Congratz phoenix on being good LATE game players, shame alot of the good tribes/players got bored of the world before you made it to the top(same goes for RAM) :D

i dont suck up to anyone, i have a laugh and a mess about, i love been flamed makes it worth logging in on a day :lol:

DeletedUser

Congratz phoenix on being good LATE game players
May just be nit picking a bit but last time I checked Phoenx isnt just Late game... Its been a steady climb to the top.

DeletedUser

Isnt this topic over now?
Let the dead rest in peace for God sake.
Ill start a new topic even if Stiki will jump blaming me again of all the bad things going on on earth
(Yes you are a big noob stiki.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4858408&postcount=63
Your comment when i was banned was noticed and noted.
i advice you ask Mberns what happened with his villages in w14 when he suddenly waked up being nobled because of his "friendly" comments about me)

Mick876

No offence Calarasi, but your comments before you were banned, were a bit pointless.

DeletedUser

Every man is entitled to his opinion.
Negative or pointless to some maybe...
What he mentioned there made no sense.
Imaginary war, hidding and what ever he imagine i did lol.
Wich is plain rong and no proves given anywhere i did that--> wich i take as an insult and dont forget easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isnt this topic over now?
Let the dead rest in peace for God sake.
Ill start a new topic even if Stiki will jump blaming me again of all the bad things going on on earth
(Yes you are a big noob stiki.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4858408&postcount=63
Your comment when i was banned was noticed and noted.
i advice you ask Mberns what happened with his villages in w14 when he suddenly waked up being nobled because of his "friendly" comments about me)

EXCUSE ME? The link above is about as accurate as it gets when it comes to describing you...

You have never had a part in taking anything from me, quite the opposite I might add...

You are simply a pathetic forum player... Since you can't cut it in game, you come to the forums and run your mouth....and most of the time you flat out lie. Don't think the W30 players aren't aware of your venom. Every world you play on you get rimmed and then you run to the forums to run that mouth...

Go back to your hole Calarasi......

DeletedUser

O I deffo am. You just have to figure out wich one I am.:p
Just a hint on what Mberns has in his head now :icon_wink:

Phoenx vs RAM/DRIFT

Side 1: 891,909
Side 2: 66,396
Difference: 825,513

chart

PS: Mberns that fact i had 3 friends in ur tribe reading ur claim forum and even being part of the great OP on me wasnt enought to wake you up?! your so called atack had nothing to do with me quiting w14; but was linked more to Wittman choices+ a few other reasons wich added previous to the OP.
I had all the trains marked and fakes ignored.
Your choices in game are pretty poor if you see where is ur tribe now.
Or should we call OMG Michael Wittman as a neutral wittness?
short on memory: http://www.twstats.com/en14/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1719857

DeletedUser59451

May just be nit picking a bit but last time I checked Phoenx isnt just Late game... Its been a steady climb to the top.

Phoenix was first being noticed as a decent tribe when they were ranked in the 30's early on I agree with that.. Small member count but also low average points per member. You guys slowly did build up, but it was after a year in w30 that you made it into the top 20(not exact info but from what I remember it took about that long before you broke the top 20, me remembers paj posting his top 20's opinion the week phoenix entered the top 20 :p) And it wasn't until you recruited a couple of CRY members that you actually got the points to be a top tribe in the ranks, all the while being good players albeit, just never being a great tribe until the late game.. Good enough?

DeletedUser

See now that you have clarified it is a much more respectable post and doesnt sound like your just talking smack. Wish people would consider actually explaining their points more often. They would get flamed less.

Btw Calarasi... I am playing DOON feel free to try and nuke me. Wait do you even play TW? Or are you just one pitiful soul who has no friends in real life and has to resort to trolling forums for a game he doesnt play to get attention. Mom should have hugged you more I guess.

DeletedUser

Doon? You deserted ur own smaller account.You can find me in k43 if u ask Mick :)
Its not my fault you need every word explained like your a 5yer old child.
Your the one to see bad things in every comment others make.

DeletedUser

Bit ego-centric arnt we? Suddenly seeing your posts as filth is seeing bad things in every comment others make?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You say this like activity isn't the ONLY thing that is important. Supposedly BD had all the quality, they didn't have the activity. You can teach quality, you can't teach activity....

As to the comment about our quantity...lol...I guess you'll find out soon enough won't you? You'll be wishing for more activity :cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata::cata:

HAHAHAHAH.,

i will take my active 29 players against your 300 nubs anyday. And let that be the difference between our tribes, is that we choose to achieve greatness thru earning it!! Not talking our way to it.

You can bring all that "activity" you have, just better hope that it includes enough to beat us.. otherwise your gonna be greatly embarrassed to lose that war, or rather, start that thing called Real Life...

Anyways, like i said. Ram gave a big help, i never denied that. They also made sure to secure a Nap with the entire south (got everyone to be real nice to us) while we focused on killing BD.... This allowed them that huggle type setup to where we are now, surrounded on three sides by Ram and its four academies. Real tough tribe, that number one tribe is...

Its funny how people view that war now as opposed to when it was happening. If you actually read back through the thread of that war, you will see the respect we gained from people(many of who are now saying DN are/were shit) just because time has passed and the tribe is gone.

Im pretty sure i said the same things im saying now. You guys put up two great defensive efforts, and then crumbled. i was super disappointed, and you can ask grummit when i told him...

Just like my flaming of THE being a paper champion is being proven true, after all those months of everyone flaming me as a liar.. and now your trying to paint me like im a hypocrite. I gave respect that i felt was due, (stopping that well timed op was nice) however, the fact still remains that you guys folded like an accordion.

And paj, by the achievement, I meant taking such a huge op and only conceeding a few caps. Mostly I meant BD's first op on DN, where there were only a few caps lost on GuardianFER's account(don't forget this war was at an earlier stage of the world when the scale was smaller...), I wasn't trying to take anything away from you with the 3 caps thing, I agree that you made alot of the others quit, i was just saying that 3 caps then quit is not good logic. Congratz phoenix on being good LATE game players, shame alot of the good tribes/players got bored of the world before you made it to the top(same goes for RAM) :D

Well mate, hate to tell you.. we been fighting larger tribes the entire time. we never had a period where we had friends on three sides, and only one enemy... But DN/Tardis did for quite some time sandwiched between TWC and Decide... So our players points per average is lower, cause we fought harder. As evidenced by our OD rankings the last two years. we have always been among the smallest member counts (cept decide, DAMN YOU!!:p) and always tops in OD ranks...

As soon as i boot the last of our inactives, you can do a breakdown of our player per points average combined with od totals. ;)

Personally, I've been deceived by both wars... DN vs. BD to me was a friendly huggle and kisses that was never really amazing.

BD vs RAM and Phoenx wasn't really up to my expectations as well so blah... Too much tactical mistakes by BD, there was never any real focus in that war, more like random nuking from them (most of the time unsuccessfully).

4.5 nukes isn't that hard to defend when they come from 200 hours out and that you have active tribesmates or else... but anyway...

Listen mate, i liked you better when you werent trying to goad me!! Dont worry, i will stick around and fight.. no need to water down your posts just to piss in my cheerios. :lol:

But seriously, those nukes werent 200 hours out.. that was when BD nuked ram. As for no timing or tactical teamwork, that is also bullshit as BD was utilizing three to six players on one of ours. Supporting 4.5k nukes when you are already stretched thin (Zubi did do a serious number on our supports for that particular front at that particular time) and majority of THE nukes were only 120 hours out... and the rest of BD followed from much closer..

So i agree, stopping the 1.5 to 2k nukes that THE threw at us was easy.. enduring the close range nukes/nobles was not. However, they did try Pure, despite what you believe. We really were just that good.. :icon_cool:

lol, you must not be part of Phoenix.....

Ram knows what they are currently doing, Ram knows the recruitment they are now taking........there are repercussions for all types of actions in this game.... You can't be an sneaky traitor for the first 18 months of a world, then start singing nicely and expect everyone to forget the traitor who came first... and...you can't do what Ram is currently doing and expect it to go unnoticed...

There are indeed repercussions. Ram made some causes, we are responding with effect. I also adjusted your post to see exactly what happened wrong here. :)

As for the Pompous ass, i earned my arrogance. Pervy was here once a long time ago telling you all what a really bad man i am.. Someone should have listened to him then and rimmed me. :icon_wink: D2 made the wrong decision, because i dont make promises i cant keep. apparently someone in your camp does. :icon_biggrin:

i still remember you, Mberns and Mwittman. i recall our brief encounters in history... i may be an arrogant ass, but i never betrayed my tribe... :icon_twisted:

Michael Wittman

i never betrayed my tribe. asa and archon wanted to take the nads tribe to phoenx. i wanted to take nads to RAM. thats all it was, nads was not going to exist as a tribe as it was falling apart. it wasnt just my decision, others were wanting to create a super tribe in the south east. that just happened to go right along with what i wanted.

really if you want to know what it came down to, i was willing to work for nads until archon and scott made it clear they were only interested in joining phoenix and not keeping Nads alive. so i suppose they are traitors also eh? they had no long term interest in nads and the whole tribe knew it.

so now we sit facing eachother across the trenchlines with our two different ideologies. archon and scott on one side, myself, gavasp, art and many others looking right back at them. You orchestrated the downfall of NADS paj when you got scott and archon up your ass. i would have been happy to be in nads and allied to karma and mberns. i only made a move when it was clear the choice was between phoenix and ram. i like ram and there players much better so i chose them :) you are a great group ram.

so set it up as you want in your mind but in my mind, you scott and archon were the down fall of NADS so your traitor words ring empty to me

DeletedUser

Listen mate, i liked you better when you werent trying to goad me!! Dont worry, i will stick around and fight.. no need to water down your posts just to piss in my cheerios. :lol:

But seriously, those nukes werent 200 hours out.. that was when BD nuked ram. As for no timing or tactical teamwork, that is also bullshit as BD was utilizing three to six players on one of ours. Supporting 4.5k nukes when you are already stretched thin (Zubi did do a serious number on our supports for that particular front at that particular time) and majority of THE nukes were only 120 hours out... and the rest of BD followed from much closer..

So i agree, stopping the 1.5 to 2k nukes that THE threw at us was easy.. enduring the close range nukes/nobles was not. However, they did try Pure, despite what you believe. We really were just that good.. :icon_cool:

There are indeed repercussions. Ram made some causes, we are responding with effect. I also adjusted your post to see exactly what happened wrong here. :)

My apologies for your Cherios but I tought you liked the taste. :lol:

For the latest part, I couldn't see the work that you had to do on BD's front so I'll give you kudos for that as the results were good despite the "calculated losses". For THE involvement, I had time to read about the op, talk to some Phoenx people through somes days and stack some Phoenx villages. So that THE op should be remembered as the worst waste of nukes in this game history. (Ok maybe Beaker123, Theshearjoy and HeliBe attempts on me could be considered as the worst in history too - tough to pick a true winner here)

Phoenx is probably the best points for points tribe left in this world so I really hope your next major war will live up to my expectations, wherever that may be. :lol:

So far, I think your tactical decisions are great so we'll see if you can keep it up!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the kudos Pajuno.

But you need to look at yourself and your own diplomacy. We can't help it if tribes want to be on our side.

THEATENING someone is not a good way to get someone on your side.
So don't pass the buck for your bad diplomacy.
Your fighting all those tribes because you chose to. You made the choice to annoy them.
As they say' there are reactions to your actions'.

They choose to be our friends as we do not make demands or threaten them.

If you looked carefully I gave a lot of credit to PHOENIX. They deserve it as they put the most effort in. I also said RAM, LOEN and any of the others I missed helped out a little (I agree we were bit players). BD is gone. Job well done.

As for RAM players speaking their minds. Last time i looked we were a democracy. Freedom of speech and all that. Same as you cannot stop some of your players saying what they want.
I do not see you commenting on their words.
As the disclaimer says 'this is the point of view of the player and not the tribe'

I do not agree to a flaming war it is a little childish but I do find it entertaining. Makes me laugh if nothing else.

So chill and take the drink that Karmax as offered as a celebratory drink to the winners.

a toast 'to the victors'

DeletedUser

My apologies for your Cherios but I tought you liked the taste. :lol:

For the latest part, I couldn't see the work that you had to do on BD's front so I'll give you kudos for that as the results were good despite the "calculated losses". For THE involvement, I had time to read about the op, talk to some Phoenx people through somes days and stack some Phoenx villages. So that THE op should be remembered as the worst waste of nukes in this game history. (Ok maybe Beaker123, Theshearjoy and HeliBe attempts on me could be considered as the worst in history too - tough to pick a true winner here)

Phoenx is probably the best points for points tribe left in this world so I really hope your next major war will live up to my expectations, wherever that may be. :lol:

So far, I think your tactical decisions are great so we'll see if you can keep it up!
:icon_wink:

whats funny about your little dig is you stack way to much, 100k less of each troop would have sufficed and shown you know how to defend and have free d for other places what would happen if all your villas got that treatment lol

btw its no big loss most will be rebuilt versus if they lived nd had to walk back, phoenix boys did that i was way more angry lol, id of dodged though and just killed the nobles and labled all 179 nukes as ignore, to me its not a waste of nukes didnt take long to send them and you sure did crap your pants :) or would would not of added around 140k of each troop to your stacks... i told you im going turtle lol

DeletedUser59451

Im pretty sure i said the same things im saying now. You guys put up two great defensive efforts, and then crumbled. i was super disappointed, and you can ask grummit when i told him...

Just like my flaming of THE being a paper champion is being proven true, after all those months of everyone flaming me as a liar.. and now your trying to paint me like im a hypocrite. I gave respect that i felt was due, (stopping that well timed op was nice) however, the fact still remains that you guys folded like an accordion.
I was disappointed too in how fast we fell, alot of important players left in a crucial time, I'm sure if during one of your important wars if you yourself were to up and quit when the tribe needed you, phoenix would run into some real problems..

About THE, yes they were the best tribe for a long time, great start up players and good teamwork early on. How many of them are on their original accounts now I would like to know.. I highly doubt they are the same tribe as they were 6-7 months back(same names but different people behind the wheels of numerous accounts, from what I gather with all of the ~B~ controversy). Their skill level has dropped obviously due to this. I would assume that the same has happened in phoenix, that some accounts have new owners, I just would also assume that you had enough contacts from your previous worlds to get some good players onto those accounts to keep your tribes skill level high.