BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser34353

With Fraser leaving (surprise :icon_rolleyes:) and both sides nobling up his vills faster than Paris Hilton can come out with new sex tapes, will we see an official declaration between the two tribes?

All one has to do is look at a map and see that BD has now surrounded Phoenx on 3 different borders, recruited their members, ate their inactives, leaving Phoenx very little room to expand except in the south-west. And with BD feasting on their vills, you would expect some sort of retaliation...

I mean, if Phoenx just rolls over and doesn't make a move... :icon_neutral:

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 6
Difference: 46

image.php

Sincerely,
T0P CAT

Gicusan

Those caps are not war caps. They are dead players and especially Fraser that are ennobled by both tribes due to position. I am sure you all will know when a war is going on there. That is not the case right now.

Shipley, this is you in disguise? or is a P&P account you coplay with Crasula?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nobling another tribe's inactives is not really a friendly move. I don't know what Phoenx were expecting from their relation with BD but that doesn't really matter now.

What's with the Ship and Crasula obsession Gicu?

xinryr

What's with the Ship and Crasula obsession Gicu?

This. It'd be more likely that I'd do that since I own like 20 accounts :)

(oh, and considering that account has existed on the forums for almost two years really backs that up gicu. They've been planning it all along :O)

DeletedUser

a lot of those are from nobling fraseryeah who decided to come back, curse at everyone and then attack BD members who had once been his best friends in this game. Paj tried to control the direction of his nukes&words but failed, so i consider fraseryeah a refugee. I don't mind which tribe he's in, i consider all his erstwhile villages to be BD property to be.

Gicusan

This. It'd be more likely that I'd do that since I own like 20 accounts :)

(oh, and considering that account has existed on the forums for almost two years really backs that up gicu. They've been planning it all along :O)

Crasula recently said they have a plan against us for many months. Would not surprise me that much :D

slates9

I'm sure if there was a war with between Phoenx and BD, then we would damn sure know about it as I'm sure Paj would let us all know :icon_wink:

However, I also agree with what Top Cat said... (But it is only 2)

Top Cat said:
BD has now surrounded Phoenx on 3 different borders

A war can't be that far off eh?

DeletedUser

mmm, really only two borders (that small swat of villas tempz has in K63 is hardly worth mentioning).

KarmaX

Fraser is an amusing guy. I always get totally lost which side he is in. I concluded that he his only on his own side, not anyone's. Seems like our borders are getting closer day by day and the front is getting bigger :p I got my eyes on you Baddie ^_*

DeletedUser

At least there is a new thread, accurate or not!

The silence was deafening ...

DeletedUser

I agree. Right now, there is no "war". It's true, tensions (and good times) are building and front lines are becoming more distinct. There's no intention for anything in particular to happen (from our point of view), but if we end up warring BD, we look forward to it. I'm confident that this respect is mutual. Don't worry W30 - you'll be the first ones to know :lol:

DeletedUser

Fraser is an amusing guy. I always get totally lost which side he is in. I concluded that he his only on his own side, not anyone's. Seems like our borders are getting closer day by day and the front is getting bigger :p I got my eyes on you Baddie ^_*

Fraser is Fraser, only 1 player in W30 like him, Thank God... lol

the pink panther

Seeing as I am one of prob very few people who know who the thread creator is, I find it amusing they choose not to reveal their identity here, although I understand why...

DeletedUser

Seeing as I am one of prob very few people who know who the thread creator is, I find it amusing they choose not to reveal their identity here, although I understand why...

I don't remember seeing him 'round these parts since the early months of W30, but have no clue who it is, lol!

Having said that, I think if there was a war between the two, Paj would definitely post something about it.