BD vs. Phoenx

DeletedUser91224

Its not your thread to lock, aaron!!

You have no right to request MY thread closed. Please and thank you!

Noobs, keep dropping those Dv in there.. eventually we will break thru all your stores...

And kani, i still have plenty of nukes!! I wouldnt exactly call them "wasting", as i can post tons of lvl 0 wall defenses on your behalf... if your leaders knew how much you were "wasting" you might be booted!!

Believe what you want Pajuno but i aint Aaron

Oh trust me they know ;) But you only leveled those walls because i let you. Lets take this to
Village: A 103 Gift

I stopped counting the nukes i killed after 10. You only broke through twice. Keep sending nukes my way man. I love the ODD. All those nukes were wasted on me before i even had support.

45 nukes i just counted wasted on me. Could have used those some were else.. someone much bigger than me.

I havent even begun to send nukes at you. Everything i sent at you, Pajuno, were nukes i was killing off to make better nukes.

now my friend. I will request what i like. This thread shoudl be closed as we are now going WAY off topic and the war has been over for more than a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe i was first thinking at dk764 because its right in k75 and his cluster recently poped up on nickjr maps.
But i wasnt sure.
Thats indeed the hottest location for my eyes too.

queenslater

Kanipuppeli, Over the last 17 months that I have been playing on world 30, I have been in 3 tribes, and sat many accounts that have been under fire by phoenix. In that time I have read many threads and mails where players where bragging about there odd going up thanks to phoenix.....none of those players are still here, not one.

The reason for this is simple, if you haven't figured out how phoenix works, let me explain: Those nukes wont stop coming, but the support will. They are relentless, and the only way to beat them will be to hit them back, just as hard and in the exact same way.

If you really (like most of us do) want this thread to be closed, why don't you get someone in your tribe to open a new declaration thread so we can be done with this one.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Believe what you want Pajuno but i aint Aaron

YOu didnt notice the other day, but i did. Kani posted EXACTLY like Aaron!! I am quite sure you made a mistake in forgetting to log into your alias. :icon_cool:

Oh trust me they know ;) But you only leveled those walls because i let you. Lets take this to
Village: A 103 Gift

ROFL. Only cause you LET ME? Im pretty sure you stacked them nicely to only lose all the supports...

*To be perfectly clear, typically i am above posting reports, stats, and such ingame bullshit.. however just for you Kantilope:

Defender: kanipuppeli
Destination: A 131 Die. (466|797) K74

Quantity: 12059 2300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 12059 2300 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Destination: A 114 Incoming Support (472|794) K74

Quantity: 11093 5536 0 12336 0 0 4 894 0 54 0 0
Losses: 6378 3183 0 7092 0 0 2 514 0 31 0 0

Destination: BONUS VILLA! 08 (471|794) K74

Quantity: 13893 3950 0 2334 0 0 0 0 0 400 0 0
Losses: 13893 3950 0 2334 0 0 0 0 0 400 0 0

Was gonna say, it definitely paid off to "let me" clear those walls....

I stopped counting the nukes i killed after 10. You only broke through twice. Keep sending nukes my way man. I love the ODD. All those nukes were wasted on me before i even had support.

*yawn* Where have you learned to count? i have kept those three villages cleared for a few days now, and my ODA is climbing faster than your Odd...

45 nukes i just counted wasted on me. Could have used those some were else.. someone much bigger than me.

Dont tell me what i could or could not have done... *yawn* read Queenslater post at the bottom of this thread...
I havent even begun to send nukes at you. Everything i sent at you, Pajuno, were nukes i was killing off to make better nukes.

Excuses!!!

now my friend. I will request what i like. This thread shoudl be closed as we are now going WAY off topic and the war has been over for more than a week.

No, you are not my friend.. and no, you cannot request to hvae my thread closed... becuase i will just request it open!! The forums are finally coming alive, there is no need for a noob such as yourself to be making these requests..

DeletedUser

Dont by a noob Paj go to the topic i recently made for you and kani to flame each other :)

DeletedUser

Kanipuppeli, Over the last 17 months that I have been playing on world 30, I have been in 3 tribes, and sat many accounts that have been under fire by phoenix. In that time I have read many threads and mails where players where bragging about there odd going up thanks to phoenix.....none of those players are still here, not one.

The reason for this is simple, if you haven't figured out how phoenix works, let me explain: Those nukes wont stop coming, but the support will. They are relentless, and the only way to beat them will be to hit them back, just as hard and in the exact same way.

If you really (like most of us do) want this thread to be closed, why don't you get someone in your tribe to open a new declaration thread so we can be done with this one.

Just thought that you may find this interesting... Aparrently Kantilope thinks he is the new Diplomacy rep for RAM... Better watch your butt Ship looks like someone is trying to take your job.

We will have the legacy we want and the legacy we deserve. You will not tell us waht our legacy will be. But lets make this clear. We will have the legacy of taking out PHEONX.

S1cky Dutch

But even if they rebuild.. those villages are wide open. surely you can support EVERY village

Not even the half of my nukes died after this, no church..eh?

Destination: The barbarian waz here (507|730) K75

Quantity: 16912 339 0 4862 11 0 1030 1059 5 121 0 0
Losses: 16912 339 0 4862 11 0 1030 1059 5 121 0 0

-

Destination: The barbarian waz here (504|730) K75

Quantity: 5144 500 21 900 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 5144 500 21 900 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

-

So really, those nukes have been rebuilded already! It was nice talking to you IG tho. :)

DeletedUser

I have watched these forums for a while now. And from what i have seen RAM is a tribe to be reckoned with, how many times have tribes said RAM/TWC will not survive, that they were not good enough, that there "mass recruiting" tactics would never succeed on this world. Well they are No.1 and they are yet to be beaten, would be un-wise to underestimate them.

DeletedUser

I have watched these forums for a while now. And from what i have seen RAM is a tribe to be reckoned with, how many times have tribes said RAM/TWC will not survive, that they were not good enough, that there "mass recruiting" tactics would never succeed on this world. Well they are No.1 and they are yet to be beaten, would be un-wise to underestimate them.
And who would you be in game mr?
you look like a fake forum account made to hide kani :)
About the real topic of this story.
RAM wouldnt be no 1 if wasnt a merge and BD at war with Phoenx is it?
At least Phoenx didnt recruited big players.
They made them big after recruitment.
Except maybe stiki/doon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do not have an account, i just watch PnP. Though if anyone would like to have me in there tribe to help them i am always open :icon_wink:

DeletedUser91224

And who would you be in game mr?
you look like a fake forum account made to hide kani :)
About the real topic of this story.
RAM wouldnt be no 1 if wasnt a merge and BD at war with Phoenx is it?
At least Phoenx didnt recruited big players.
They made them big after recruitment.
Except maybe stiki/doon.

Why does everyone say i am different posters??

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why does everyone say i am different posters??

Your not original kani, so that would assume you already have one other account besides kani..

and i caught you posting the exact same phrase that aaron has posted in three other forums. (i did my homework0

:icon_wink:

KarmaX

Lol.. chill bro.. why are you so serious? Aren't there any posts that sounds similar? Sometimes i wonder if all PHOENX posters are Paj.. coz they sound similar!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol.. chill bro.. why are you so serious? Aren't there any posts that sounds similar? Sometimes i wonder if all PHOENX posters are Paj.. coz they sound similar!

Similar?

Or exact same phrase. Both aaron and kani showed up in w30 same time frame.. like one day apart... ;)

DeletedUser91224

Similar?

Or exact same phrase. Both aaron and kani showed up in w30 same time frame.. like one day apart... ;)

Man that doesnt prove anything at all. Some times coincidence is just coincidence. But you cant let that go. So what if i used the phrase? I copied him. big deal. Its called plagiarism.