Bday

DeletedUser

Me no trying to make joke, there is more than one person in world called Bin Laden. It's just an un-happy coincidence god gave us both the same name

yet you mentioned a bomb....ha, you got your laugh, now please leave.

DeletedUser

yet you mentioned a bomb....ha, you got your laugh, now please leave.

I said it wasn't a bomb, so maybe the lovely sorcer was more inclined to open it...

Aww is Yarnie upset his tribe is failing :lol:

DeletedUser

when I saw the name mr bin laden i got kind of annoyed. then i saw the pic.

this is great.

DeletedUser

I said it wasn't a bomb, so maybe the lovely sorcer was more inclined to open it...

Aww is Yarnie upset his tribe is failing :lol:

What does my tribe "failing" have to do with this? Even if it were, that is a poor rebuttle.

Maybe it is the fact that a man by the name of Bin Laden was behind the terrorist attacks on the WTC? Maybe some U.S. Citizens lost family and friends on that day, ever think about that?

DeletedUser

Maybe it is the fact that a man by the name of Bin Laden was behind the terrorist attacks on the WTC? Maybe some U.S. Citizens lost family and friends on that day, ever think about that?

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Yarnie The joke you made earlier was pitiful and the whole alias of bin laden is again of poor taste for people who have had lives changed by his antics.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Sorcer, I'll send a cake over on w9... it will be delivered in 4 parts by the clergy.

DeletedUser

yea, like me :(

DeletedUser53663

Happy Birthday Sorcer!

I wish i could say that i remember my 17th, but unfortunately, i got rather drunk.

DO THE SAME!

lol don't get drunk :icon_eek: who would ever think of doing that! lol happy birthday sorc :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with Yarnie The joke you made earlier was pitiful and the whole alias of bin laden is again of poor taste for people who have had lives changed by his antics.

Get over yourself Yankee doodle. Anyone who posses any kind of intellect knows Bin Laden isn't even real. He is a metaphor/scapegoat created by the American government. Of course you will never understand this because you are a sheep, a sheep that follows the media blindly.

DeletedUser

Why do we have to have Bin Laden posting in sorcer's birthday thread? 'Mr. Bin Laden' even if Bin Laden doesn't exist this is just some kind of sick joke! Some people may be offended by this, did u not think of that before u posted?

DeletedUser

Why do we have to have Bin Laden posting in sorcer's birthday thread? 'Mr. Bin Laden' even if Bin Laden doesn't exist this is just some kind of sick joke! Some people may be offended by this, did u not think of that before u posted?

Of course I thought of that :icon_cool:

Please see my sig for further details.

DeletedUser

Of course I thought of that :icon_cool:

Please see my sig for further details.

not really a excuse :icon_confused: still a sick joke, sig or no sig.

DeletedUser

Oh, more conspiracy BS, and the U S government knew pearl harbor was going to happen, riiiight