Bdr/active??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just asking to see what's going on here. Is ACTIVE a permanent tribe now?

(Also I'd appreciate it if all tribes keep off of the bashing, this is just an informative thread so I can ask some questions because I'm a curious bastard)

kalkoenvet

Why a public thread? If you have questions, message a BDR leader.

kalkoenvet

I am pretty sure you won't get an answer here anyways.

DeletedUser

seem dem alieans eatn thm

BOrG lik eat Brain

hahaha....@!@..lik luNaw

no BraIN lefT

lalalala

DeletedUser

Borg who? Considering that Borg is dying everywhere we show up, its kinda funny speaking of them eating anyting besides our inactives ;)
Active is here to stay.

DeletedUser

Borg who? Considering that Borg is dying everywhere we show up, its kinda funny speaking of them eating anyting besides our inactives ;)
Active is here to stay.

You are still losing in amount of villages. It doesn't matter how you get the villages, as long as you get them from the enemy.

nakki pappa

Active is here to stay.

until you end up like BDR that is.

DeletedUser27978

Why a public thread? If you have questions, message a BDR leader.

funny from a ctrl member, who spams all accomplishments if you call them that, on the forums any chance they get.

even if its a message from aramez, meant to confuse lol. I doubt you would understand this comment though.

Anyways, lets see how this new situation un-reveals.

DeletedUser

i am in ACTIVE
it is easy to explain, we are here to fight borg for how ever long that lasts, actives in ACTIVE will actively fight borg, with respect, best of luck to everyone

DeletedUser

i am in ACTIVE
it is easy to explain, we are here to fight borg for how ever long that lasts, actives in ACTIVE will actively fight borg, with respect, best of luck to everyone

Excellent job pointing BORG out the inactive targets in BDR though:)

DeletedUser

Does anyone hav a W10 account they want to give me or dont use anymore iwould love to play it again

DeletedUser27978

i am in ACTIVE

good old PNP declaration's

DeletedUser

wow, how this happen?
weird, Flashback of BLT breakup and birth of arise
ACTIVE hahaha THE IRONY!

DeletedUser

Do not know what happened there ( blt/arise) but I'm sure it is not the same.
Some called it Die. II though :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.