Bdr/active??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is what I like to see, respect between enemies.

Most of Borg would obviously admit that Borg didn't "crush" BDR. BDR did a pretty good job in the war and it was fun to fight for our guys, and hopefully for yours as well.

As for the Arise players, that was a distraction to take Borg's mind off the K41 frontline for a while, which obviously worked, then came LunaW which was another major distraction from the Borg/BDR war. I'd say that the Borg/BDR war really only lasted 3-4 months before both sides either died down (in the case of BDR) or shifted targets (in Borg's case).

Anyway, good fight, fun while it lasted. Now that we've got some BDR over on our side I'm sure they're going to join us in having even more fun continuing the fight wherever it it goes. Other than the original LunaW I'd say that BDR, or at least the active ones, earned my respect as good enemies.

Thank you...

And those who know me know I have always had respect for BORG as a tribe.

(Even while it is a fact they are the evil side :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser27978

Thank you...

And those who know me know I have always had respect for BORG as a tribe.

(Even while it is a fact they are the evil side :icon_cool:)

drones are neutral! i think =P depends on how the hive mind controls us xD

cmooon black dawn rising, sounds a little evil to me! i mean if you called yourselves sunrise maybe id have a different take

DeletedUser

cmooon black dawn rising, sounds a little evil to me! i mean if you called yourselves sunrise maybe id have a different take

Yeah, Lookie what Welsh said...

You name should have been Beautiful Dancing Rabbits. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Lookie what Welsh said...

You name should have been Beautiful Dancing Rabbits. :lol:

Bare Dribbling Russians?

(no offense to any russians here though, you are not bare nor Dribbling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pfff... what's in a name anyway.

If I remember some players from W6 BDR (a family !!) came to W10 and formed BDR (and then quit). Then a bunch of newbs like Chester23, Speshul, Kozas and Looike01 came and formed BDR2 since we were concentrated in 2 cores (K52 and K63)

After SKULL fell falling back on BDR was the easiest idea. (yup we have always been lazy).
So we were attached to the name since we were always called like it, but tbh a lot of us did not really like the name).

But fact is that most of our wars were declared on us so the other sides were always the aggressor. Hence the evil side :icon_cool:

DeletedUser27978

pfff... what's in a name anyway.

If I remember some players from W6 BDR (a family !!) came to W10 and formed BDR (and then quit). Then a bunch of newbs like Chester23, Speshul, Kozas and Looike01 came and formed BDR2 since we were concentrated in 2 cores (K52 and K63)

After SKULL fell falling back on BDR was the easiest idea. (yup we have always been lazy).
So we were attached to the name since we were always called like it, but tbh a lot of us did not really like the name).

But fact is that most of our wars were declared on us so the other sides were always the aggressor. Hence the evil side :icon_cool:

we were putting an end to your tyranny on the southern barbarians :(

Status
Not open for further replies.