..be afraid..

DeletedUser

..because I am your new mod as of 5 hours ago!

You can call me Nystagmus, Nyst, or John - I'll respond to any of them.

As this is my first gig as a moderator, I'm going to ease into it, so you can expect me to be relatively laid-back and looking to keep things going smoothly. High participation is going to be a goal of mine, as I know how slow things can get when it's just the same ingame shenanigans. :)

As always, I'll look for you to follow the Forum Rules - I know you all know them by heart, but it's never a bad thing to have referenced!

I will be closely watching the following rules specifically:

• Insults- Keep things friendly, if you have a beef with someone- take care of it ingame, not on the forums. (I mean through attacking them, not mailing them negative things.)
  • Swearing- Keep it clean, swearing doesn't put you above the next person intellectually and it doesn't make you cool new friends. Attempting to get by with an asterisk or acronym (such as GTFO or WTF) will be looked at the same as the actual word.
  • Spamming- I want things to flow, and reducing the clutter and nonsense that is spamming is a key to that. Sure, it bolsters your post count, but only people like Dark keep track of that. :icon_wink:
Again, I'm going to be new to this, so I'll be working my way into a bit of a rhythm for the first week or so.
Any questions for me can be posted here (if appropriate), or PM'd to me here. I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Looking forward to this experience,
Nystagmus.

(yes, I will always type in green.)
(yes, I used this layout from Penguin ^^)

DeletedUser

Given how long Asalamakalum was the w19 mod... I actually don't think w19 will be around long enough for that to happen.

I forget exactly when he took over, but it's been a pretty long time, I think.

And welcome to w19, Nyst.

Bigfeet15

except my plans for world wide conquest.. but don't you worry yourself about that :icon_wink:

but all joking aside welcome to the w19 Nyst

MR.MR

Have fun with these guys Nyst, theyre a rowdy blast :)

Given how long Asalamakalum was the w19 mod... I actually don't think w19 will be around long enough for that to happen.

I forget exactly when he took over, but it's been a pretty long time, I think.

And welcome to w19, Nyst.

I started August of 2009 as Moderator of W19 ;)

bigboy7foru

hey im confused why do guys put their picture as a girl... Nyst????