Beanlover/aka rotten corpse

DeletedUser

Be it known i was co duke of P1 , and had the loyalty of the tribe .
the co duke, beanlover /aka Rotten Corpse of subv , was away from the game due to rl issues. He was a friend of mine and a PA . I am not saying every decision i made was perfect , and im sure done some things to upset some ppl .
he was gone for almost 2 weeks , and signed in only to build his villages , miladyb , mikhali , and myself had just worked on some positive directions and we were moving forward. that very day my "so -called" friend and PA ,Rotten Corpse /aka Beanlover dismissed me and turned P1 against me . RC told a pack of lies about me .
I will nuke the world , but i have always said that i WILL not attack my friends , and i still hold true to this.
I have been under attack and have lost over 300k , because of a backstabbing "friend" i had in Rotten Corpse.
i want to let the whole world know that as my tribe (P1) was and still is attacking , sent my troops out so they could save their nukes on a real enemy.
I want all of you reading this to BEWARE Roteen Corpse , he is a sly backstabber.
if he does this to a" friend" , he will surely do it to you.
all my respect to w25 and one day im sure RC will get his , im a firm believer in what comes around goes around , karma will get you RC
bknapp / former co duke P1

DeletedUser77149

yo i would never be a friend with someone in subV cause i have talked to ppl from there before and there just rude and retarded they say to me oh i wont talk to you cause your weak i am like oh ya come to w3 and say that to me i guarantee you would say the opposite to bad i already died on w3 cause i would always take on the biggest dude with the biggest tribe cause i would take out every tribe till my tribe was on top i never tribe hoped cause i was very loyal but if you ever said bad or wrong things to me i would kill you untill you would scream "UNCLE" but that's done now and i know how you feel cause i got backstabbed by so many ppl in w3 but they got killed for being dumbasses everyone always calles me a noob cause i am gangster and they try to dis me but plz ive been playin for years and i know so much bout this game so know noob shit will ever be said and yes i swear.
but yo never trust subV i know them and there mean rude gay ppl its rare to find a chillin person there but yo subV if you mess with me i swear to god you will be in the biggest war of your life.
infact since i am in the bloodz i will just get my boys to track your account through this computer to find were you live then i will call them up to kill you in REAL LIFE i am not even joking i know a computer technition that can do anything and we will find you no matter what trust me on that.

DeletedUser56243

yo i would never be a friend with someone in subV cause i have talked to ppl from there before and there just rude and retarded they say to me oh i wont talk to you cause your weak i am like oh ya come to w3 and say that to me i guarantee you would say the opposite to bad i already died on w3 cause i would always take on the biggest dude with the biggest tribe cause i would take out every tribe till my tribe was on top i never tribe hoped cause i was very loyal but if you ever said bad or wrong things to me i would kill you untill you would scream "UNCLE" but that's done now and i know how you feel cause i got backstabbed by so many ppl in w3 but they got killed for being dumbasses everyone always calles me a noob cause i am gangster and they try to dis me but plz ive been playin for years and i know so much bout this game so know noob shit will ever be said and yes i swear.
but yo never trust subV i know them and there mean rude gay ppl its rare to find a chillin person there but yo subV if you mess with me i swear to god you will be in the biggest war of your life.
infact since i am in the bloodz i will just get my boys to track your account through this computer to find were you live then i will call them up to kill you in REAL LIFE i am not even joking i know a computer technition that can do anything and we will find you no matter what trust me on that.

Mate, thanks for brightening up my day, I could use a good laugh at the moment. Oh, and I know this may not lie entirely within the rule of spelling/grammar flaming, but I'd recommend you do a google search on 'punctuation' and make everyone's lives a much happier place.

DeletedUser

i think he's a progressive artist who purposefully left out punctuation so that we would have to decipher it for ourselves. Or it could mean that we all need to work together as one and not as a group of sentences.

DeletedUser56243

Ah, thank you for enlightening me dan, I can now see the true beauty of his post (even if I can't easily see what he's trying to say :icon_wink:). My sincerest apologies trigga.

DeletedUser77149

ya its all good bro don't really care what ppl think of my grammar or spelling i have short versions of words so i don't have to type as much yo its the way i am do not hate on me for it

DeletedUser

no we're not talking about the words themselves, we're amazed at the complete lack of .,;:? or ! in that entire post.

DeletedUser77149

well who cares its the computer and its a game there is no prob with it maybe in real life yes but here it doesn't really matter yo.

DeletedUser77149

dude me to i feel like saying swear words and disin ppl just for fun

DeletedUser77149

not even close i hate really kool ppl and yes i spell kool with a k its the way i am and i know your being sarcastic and dude i jst found out that spazbunny is in subV well now you know that you might also be in a war with chaos which is not good for you.

DeletedUser56243

Did it take you a lot of searching to find out that tidbit? It's kinda been sitting there in my sig the whole time... And to be honest I'm far more interested in the INH war then what the ChAoS hordes are doing.

DeletedUser77149

i wouldn't doubt them yo there really good and have a lot of experience and i know you guys have a lot of it too but if INH and Chaos team up no matter what your dead like you guys don't stand a chance in hell

DeletedUser56243

Then by all accounts they should get a move on and do it already.

DeletedUser77149

oh ya ive been there and back way to many times infact i am on the devils V.I.P list for hell.
and spazbunny how long has u been playing for

DeletedUser56243

Since 13th of October 2008. Why, are you gonna school me on how much of a noob I am compared to how gangsta you are?

DeletedUser77149

maybe thanks for the idea.
and idk y i asked just wanted to know how long it took you to get to 1.7million points and it almost took you a year congrats