Bears Bedtime Story

DeletedUser

630and counting:icon_razz:

No-one really cares anymore. In-fact, this forum has been dead for about 6 months, about as long as the world has been, besides a few half-hearted jibs at Ni's terrible performance.

Really the wrong world if you want forum banter, you'll be better off with in-game mailing someone like bob/fincky.

DeletedUser

if i were you "new pasta", i would blame everything on del. it seems to work for us

DeletedUser

If i were the new "Insert any Ni Account name" i would instantly delete myself and play somewhere else, anywhere else with even the slightest glimmer of hope lol.

DeletedUser

looking at the skills shown by frst and the fact that your nr2 can't handle a little 1 on 1 but needs the help of fincky and fester, I'd say that the new owner to be of the pasta account will have lots of fun.
My guess is that most of the original owners of frst accounts have quit months ago and some noobs moved in

DeletedUser

looking at the skills shown by frst and the fact that your nr2 can't handle a little 1 on 1 but needs the help of fincky and fester, I'd say that the new owner to be of the pasta account will have lots of fun.
My guess is that most of the original owners of frst accounts have quit months ago and some noobs moved in

You'll fit in perfectly with all the other morons who played pasta and with Ni in general. At some point I will go through all the threads of Ni insulting FRST for too much teamwork, it will make a nice memorabilia when we have won the world with said teamwork. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

team work is only needed when a single player can't handle his affairs alone. if he can, the teamwork is a waste of time and the "helpers" should focus elsewhere.

So thanks for the compliment and all the love sent :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

team work is only needed when a single player can't handle his affairs alone. if he can, the teamwork is a waste of time and the "helpers" should focus elsewhere.

uhhhh..... no?

all the best tribes always used team work. even if it wasn't needed. it helps build bonds between players, keeps player's skills sharp, and doesn't allow people to develop bad habbits. not to mention it gets the job done quicker. and that's what we're all after, ending the world asap

DeletedUser

Sometimes I wonder why most of my fellow veteran players moved on and then I hear quotes like this. The quality of players has gone down hill so fast and players like you Sjaak or a perfect example of the new breed of horrendous players.

DeletedUser

If it was teamwork that we were demonstrating then part of that would involve communicating with each other first. I can honestly say that in any communications I've had with fester or dhk your name has not come up once. Like me, I'm sure they probably feel you're not really worth talking about.

I'm more than happy to focus elsewhere but unfortunately it seems that all the Ni players near me have already left the building :lol:

HorseSoldier

^^Probably the dumbest statement ever made on tw forums. :icon_neutral:

Noobs might say dumb things but I happen to know you've played multiple worlds. To take over an account in a world at a stage this one is on, then to make the statement you have just made, tells me you have never been challenged and are most likely to try to avoid any odds that are against you. Good luck. You will need it. FRST will kill you IF you have the balls to hang around and take it. (and you probably don't)

DeletedUser

^^Probably the dumbest statement ever made on tw forums. :icon_neutral:

Noobs might say dumb things but I happen to know you've played multiple worlds. To take over an account in a world at a stage this one is on, then to make the statement you have just made, tells me you have never been challenged and are most likely to try to avoid any odds that are against you. Good luck. You will need it. FRST will kill you IF you have the balls to hang around and take it. (and you probably don't)

taking the account on a temp base might have been stupid although I feel to see how helping a friend can ever be stupid.
never been challenged huh? guess you were not on w41 when there actually was a war?
It is not the lack of balls but the lack of time besides the other obvious reasons not to waste more time here.

I must say that I enjoy seeing a few comments about how great you are in teamwork and the need for it even when fighting in inactive tribe and a noob like me, and than 3 posts later the denying of there being teamwork :icon_rolleyes:

Other than that; see you on 50 horsy (to bad you are on the other side of the world) to NI I'd like to say get active and kick ass or hit delete,
Fincky and skerli enjoy your victory on this boring world

HorseSoldier

taking the account on a temp base might have been stupid although I feel to see how helping a friend can ever be stupid.
never been challenged huh? guess you were not on w41 when there actually was a war?
It is not the lack of balls but the lack of time besides the other obvious reasons not to waste more time here.

I must say that I enjoy seeing a few comments about how great you are in teamwork and the need for it even when fighting in inactive tribe and a noob like me, and than 3 posts later the denying of there being teamwork :icon_rolleyes:

Other than that; see you on 50 horsy (to bad you are on the other side of the world) to NI I'd like to say get active and kick ass or hit delete,

I will find my way to your terroritory eventually on w50. I guarantee it.

DeletedUser

I must say that I enjoy seeing a few comments about how great you are in teamwork...

Where does it say that?

...and the need for it even when fighting in inactive tribe and a noob like me,...

Again where does it say that? What I read was...

all the best tribes always used team work. even if it wasn't needed.

...and than 3 posts later the denying of there being teamwork :icon_rolleyes:

Making this totally irrelevant :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have one last question... if we are noobs, does it hurt being crushed by us?

DeletedUser

Horse out of retirement on w43?

Wow!

Maybe I should come back.

um

no

nor on w50 G.C.!

DeletedUser

I will be here till I found somebody willing to take this account. till than I just take some villas back

so far frst has not been able to send more than 2k attacks. once and if I have this account sorted I'll show you how to send 2k attacks within 30 minutes :)

Other than that, yes, I am busy on my own account...

I have never had more than 30 incomings this whole war. I have had less than 100 total. don't complain about a small number of incomings. :p and i have at least done my part in the attacks. i got a few people up to a thousand. I may be a noob but at least i have a positive cap count, and if that ever changes it is because my computer broke or my dog died or something. /excuses
you will be broken, even if it is 10 villages a week. the once greeat mageknights fell. your leader slingo left and the new owner is assuring that the account is run exactly the same as it completely slaughtered. even your greatest player and the only threat FRST ever had dhksththtl came to frst because ni sucked so much cawk. now if you are playing the game for your own pleasure then please continue, but trolling the forums just to assure everyone that you are a complete tool wont help much with your current in game dilemma.

now im going to go back and sit on the back line and lob nukes at random players like i do best. <3

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 0
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: