BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser50733

We heard this last time aswell.
"Dont let us down just like Bugz did"

Its amazing being the undergod. Zero expectations, no pressure, its expected to lose and if you do so nobody is going to say anything. Unlike your members who present BEAST as the dominant tribe that pushes every tribe on the way. You are expected to win here and you are expected to perform. Pressure is on your side.

And a friendly reminder that last time Para was Rank 1 then declared on us then disbanded. Don't let history repeat itself.

In the end why should a beast be afraid of a cat?;)

No pressure when you’re a born winner.

We’re just doing what’s built in. Para sadly didn’t have that to call on, hence their massive capitulation.

And Code have been awesome by our side. It’s hard to get your head around the fact they weren’t a premade, and were formed from a mass mail. Amazing job.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
kinda funny that Beasts declared war on TQL family
that means they have intentions on entering k44
that will now get them into a war with all the top k44 tribes and that includes BM ID BRO family and TQL family
so the TQL they wanted just got a lot bigger

You're such an ape. War is obviously to rim the refugees TQL recruited? And ofc everyone must side with TQL in the situation, no one else has anything to gain :rolleyes: Can't blame TQL though, I know that recruit button is mighty tempting. #3rdTribeWhen?

japeetje

Reaction score
Jon while thinking of the recruitment button.
giphy.gif

blckdrgn1

You're such an ape. War is obviously to rim the refugees TQL recruited? And ofc everyone must side with TQL in the situation, no one else has anything to gain :rolleyes: Can't blame TQL though, I know that recruit button is mighty tempting. #3rdTribeWhen?
Or they could take this opportunity to take a bite out of TQL :)

DeletedUser80720

im wondering if the meaning of refugee has changed over the years

a refugee is where a player is under attack and he ran to another tribe for help and support

just because you war a tribe doesnt make all the tribes players a refugee and if code and beast thinks its does well then they are idiots

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

a refugee is where a player is under attack and he ran to another tribe for help and support

just because you war a tribe doesnt make all the tribes players a refugee and if code and beast thinks its does well then they are idiots

Code and beast aren’t idiots they just said at the start anyone who recruits anyone or novles anything from para will be rimmed lol

DeletedUser80720

Code and beast aren’t idiots they just said at the start anyone who recruits anyone or novles anything from para will be rimmed lol
thats different then labelling everyone refugees but they did that on the first post on this thread

DeletedUser121389

Most players recruited by both TQL and Omg had incomings from Beast/Code. There has been a constant flow of attacks on all accounts in Para since that war started.

DeletedUser80720

Most players recruited by both TQL and Omg had incomings from Beast/Code. There has been a constant flow of attacks on all accounts in Para since that war started.
lol beast and code didnt attack any player in k44

its probably about time beasts cuts the bullshit xD

blckdrgn1

ran to another tribe for help and support

I think its you that needs to cut the bullshit martin :)

blckdrgn1

i know the players in k44 wernt actually attacked by beats

they stuck to k45 they never tried going past the borderline into k44

d62031b86c72532cf9e01e25ec7a8195.png

PS these are only beasts war stats vs para family, im sure code has more proof that martin is full of it lol

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When did fakes start making people refugees and at the time of recruitment I had 1 incoming over 3 days so

blckdrgn1

When did fakes start making people refugees and at the time of recruitment I had 1 incoming over 3 days so

Since always. Your tribe was losing so once again, like you did to every other tribe you've been in this world, you ran like a coward to another tribe. That makes you a tribe hopping spineless refugee who is marked for death. Any other questions?

DeletedUser80720

thats what im getting at

the fact beasts think people with 500 ODD are refugees is rather embarrassing

DeletedUser80720

Since always. Your tribe was losing so once again, like you did to every other tribe you've been in this world, you ran like a coward to another tribe. That makes you a tribe hopping spineless refugee who is marked for death. Any other questions?
a tribe may have been losing but that does not mean every member of said tribe is a refugee

blckdrgn1

thats what im getting at

the fact beasts think people with 500 ODD are refugees is rather embarrassing

The fact you think they arent is laughable. Oh I guess martin thinks its ok to abandon tribes when they are losing and there should be no consequence because he has no integrity like the rest of these refugees. Thats ok buddy, you can have your opinion and we will have ours.